Who else here likes to go into the forest near your house at 3am and cook chicken or beef over a fire on a stick like a...

who else here likes to go into the forest near your house at 3am and cook chicken or beef over a fire on a stick like a caveman while smoking and listening to podcasts?

I do, but I'm paleo so I only listen to podcasts that our ancestors would have been able to hear

probably nobody

i hope you get murdered by a serial killer

I don't believe you. If you listen to podcasts, you have a phone. Take a picture.

I do, but I don’t have a qt3.14 trap gf to share the experience with. ;_;

Don't people listen to podcasts on ipods anymore? Shouldn't we change the name of them?

i normally marinate (store bought) chicken or beef in satay or southern BBQ seasoning.
what else should i try?, i am open to vegetarian options. i will take some corn when i go out later tonight.

Sounds comfy bro.

iPods are superior music players. Install a 1tb ssd mod it and boom, flac player.

I kinda wanna try it

Dry brine a chicken with salt, paprika, thyme, cayenne, pepper for a day AND roast that shit.

go back to /b/

Not OP but I've never owned a cellphone and I listen to many podcasts (two shows have a daily Mon-Fri format and in total I usually average about 15 total episodes from all of my podcasts per week) all of the time on my iPod and on my desktop.

will post some pics when i head out there later tonight, its only 8pm here.

What kind of machine did you use to travel here from 2004?

if true, you're ok OP

What are the woods like in Australia? I thought it was just a big desert with a few eucalyptus trees.

victoria here.
we still have lots of forested areas, the forest near my house is a pine plantation, so it feels the same as california or the pacific NW.
apparently there is lots of psychedelic mushrooms there, but i never tried looking.

nice

Just because maps show a large yellow bit in the middle you thought all the green bits were yellow too?

>like a caveman
>listening to podcasts

You're a dork.

cavemen didn't know language or have to live in 2018, so they didn't have to drown out the voices in their head by listening to the same joe rogan episode for the 200th time.
modern humans don't have that luxury.

For me, it's the rogan joe. The best indian dish.

ever imagine what cave pussy was like? those dudes must have been super horny.

They did have language. It wasn't modern language, but language nonetheless.

Open fire recipes are somewhat limited for me since i dont eat meat but cracking open a beer by the fire at night is one of the cosiest things ever

I do like to make a simple herbs, salt & pepper dough, twizzle it around a green stick and roast that on the fire as a beer snack

I would rather listen to the fire crackling and nature that some podcast dweeb though