youtube.com/watch?v=gF2mKIP9WnI
youtube.com/watch?v=EXweq5wKOd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

para mi es el yumbo yack

Raw onions on sandwiches was a mistake.

A proper Whopper has extra onions

brit detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=gF2mKIP9WnI

Every fucking time. Every single fucking time I go to burger king, I get a whopper with cheese, I bite into it, and it's like the 17-year-old autistic glue sniffer in the kitchen just took all of the ingredients out of the freezer. It doesn't matter which burger king I go to, the toppings, cheese included, are always cold. The cheese doesn't melt, instead it cools down the patty, because a cold burger is exactly what I was looking for when I got dinner out.

i raise you
youtube.com/watch?v=EXweq5wKOd8

kek

Honestly their burgers look just like the pictures

crazy how that guy is now an oscar winner

A sandwich and burger are two completely different food items, you fucking retard.

You are not allowed to post anymore in this thread for 1,000 years. So it is said, so it is done.

This nigger speaks the truth. Remember to tell people who call chicken in a bun a chicken burger to kill themselves.

If only their burgers tasted like the pictures too

how shitty of a palet do you have to have to not like onions, wtf this bored is so shitty.

I actually prefer the Rodeo King ever since it came out. Used to get a double whopper with cheese no tomato but I've since made the switch though I can't explain why exactly I prefer it.

>a salad with a sixteenth pound of meat hidden away

Because the rodeo king is objectively the better sandwich of the two

>1,250 calories
>82g fat
>14g sugar
>2,270mg sodium
in ONE burger. Holy fuck. 30mg more sodium and you're at the RDA for an adult male.

>palet
Retard

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why have their whoppers been so shit lately?

Yagg?

Soggy onion rings, less fresh veg, and only can taste shitty bbq sauce. I've enjoyed a few in my day but a whopper with the works is best, if you have to eat there. Avoid any with guacamole, they put way too much every time.

>tfw get Whopper with cheese
>tfw it's lukewarm by the time I get home because the cheese hasn't sat on it and all the other ingredients are refrigerated or naturally cold
>even colder if I eat my side first
>have microwaved it before but tfw hot mayo and ketchup even if I tried to remove the other toppings

I mean, it's not the words biggest problem, but do they not have patties waiting with cheese on it or something? Have I gone at the wrong times of day? I still think they're delicious, but they'd be better if the patty was a bit hotter and the cheese melted on it too.

I don't remember always getting one like that either, so I know they can do it.

I think they legit must be keeping the cheese in the fridge until putting it on the burger. None of the other places I get burgers from has this problem, but Burger King has it consistently in multiple stores.

I think it tastes better than expected

Its sort of like the bootleg roadhouse from Checkers /Rallys

The cheese, as well as most/all of the other toppings are kept on the "line" in a semi- refrigerated area. If you want your cheese/burger warm, you can either ask to have it dropped fresh (This will annoy the workers) or ask for them to make sure its warm (In which case they will most likely microwave it.) This can be good or bad, some of my coworkers only microwave the meat + cheese but others microwave the entire sandwich, ketchup, lettuce and all, which leaves you with a weird, saggy mess.

>Microwaving my burger
FUCK
YOU

90% of breakfast sandwiches we make are microwaved, and most burgers are microwaved to at least melt the cheese. Generally you're fine as long as it's got some form of sauce/vegetable on it.

I can vouch for you on that.

>tfw I actually really like microwaved whoppers

The Rodeo King is one of my fav burgers. I can't get enough of it. I haven't had it in a while but I dream of it. The Farmhouse King is good too but doesn't compare to the Rodeo King

Do they even serve the Triple Whopper in the States anymore? Haven't seen it in years.

but these foods give you cancer

every time i go to the nearby burgerking, i sit in the drive-thru waiting for like 15 minutes, even when there's no one else around/in line

How does
>bun
>3 slices of beef patties
>lettuce, tomatoes and pickles
>sauce
equal an excess of 1000 calories? It's like it's not even physics anymore. Must be those sesame seeds causing all those calories.

Best burger is the stacker....

Anything with a lot of mayonnaise might as well be your one meal for the day.

So say I.

Fuck, even in the ad picture BK looks bland and tasteless. The actual Whopper is pretty good but like, man, idk, hire a better artist to take pictures of the burgers.

The best burger is not at burger king. It's kind of sad how low quality and shit taste burger King is. I'd rather eat a mcdouble and mcchicken from McDonald's than BKs best burger. Also BK has the worst chicken sandwiches, had to puke mine up today.

These cheesy tots are also trash.

Easy
>patty 200 cal each cuz fried in pure fatty oils
>bread 200 per top and bottom bun
>cheese 100 cal
>condiments 100 cal
Bam 1000kcal burger

BK has really dropped off a cliff in recent years.

Whopper is great! And you know what? I like to eat 3 Whopper Jr.s for me