Everyone posts; nobody reads

Post your grocery lists, co/ck/s.

Mine's rather long because I just moved and gotta stock up.

>Rotisserie chicken, chicken breasts, ground chicken, ground turkey, salmon burgers, spicy sausage, stew beef, ground pork, tilapia, tuna

>Eggs, butter, milk, buttermilk, cheddar, mozzarella, sliced muenster, sour cream, greek yogurt

>Canned pineapple, bananas, apples, frozen berries, cinnamon apple sauce, dried fruit, lemon, lime, grape fruit juice

>Spinach, arugula, cabbage, cole slaw mix, onions, garlic, broccoli, bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, avocados, cherry tomatoes, roma tomatoes, carrots, dried peppers, hot peppers, asparagus, leeks, red potatoes, frozen corn, frozen peas, brussels sprouts, green beans, red onion

>Linguini, cavatapi, rotini, penne, orzo, egg noodles, soba, basmati rice, baguette, ciabatta, tortillas, rye

>Peanut butter, preserves, soy sauce, rice wine, honey, dijon mustard, olive oil, canola oil, sliced almonds, walnuts, canned stewed tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, refried beans, black beans, chili beans, kidney beans, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, tea, chicken broth, beef broth

hot dogs
beer
onions
mustard
is your list fucking bait or something

Onions
Whole chicken
Ground pork
Beef roast
Sweet potato
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Spinach
Coffee beans
18% cream
Oranges
Bananas
Peppers
Chilis
White rice
Soy sauce
Chili garlic paste
Natural peanut butter
No sugar added raspberry jam
Whole grain bread
Eggs
Cans of baked beans
Dry black beans
Steel cut oats
Brown sugar
Frozen raspberries
Whatever else looks good and is on sale

Chicken thighs
Ground pork
Frozen shrimp

Spring mix
Broccoli
Onions
Potatoes
Mushrooms
Frozen blueberries/strawberries

Bread
Tortillas
Kashi go lean cereal
Almonds

Milk
Greek yogurt
Eggs
Protein bars/powder

Is this what people sue for in the US?

I'm assuming this has something to do with whether the contract was valid because she was a minor, but in my country if you really wanted to do this you'd go to the disputes tribunal which has a $200 filing fee so unless she bought well over $200 of groceries (which is extremely unlikely) then it would be pretty pointless to sue and you'd end up backwards. Legally speaking the store doesn't have to take the products back for a change of mind, but they most likely would as long as they weren't damaged and she had the reciept as a sign that they're a good buiness - it comes down to a store policy issue rather than a "rights under the contract" issue

>yogurt
>bran flakes
>half and half
>pink lady apples
>natural chunky peanut butter
>eggs

i'm really bad at buying groceries as of late

Why the fuck would you buy so much meat in one day? All of that fish and ground meat really ain't gettin' any better. Go to the store more often

I'm taking a wild stab in the dark here and guessing the image is from sort of "law for morons" course. The answer to that particular question would be "no."

Seems like a good run.

Edit: I just finished working on mine. I got tired of always writing out pointless lists, So I spent the past hour and coded up a chart with clickable/app toggle functions to grey out anything I don't want/need, and can edit the price accordingly if it fluctuates, or add/remove items as needed. Heres a screenshot. wasn't as clean as I wanted it.

chicken
frozen mixed veg
brown rice
shrimp
noodle cup
cabbage
frozen peas
macaroni & cheese cups
frozen pork dumpling
sliced chicken or turkey
crackers
pickled cucumbers and peppers
green olives
cheese
sparkling water

Blue cheese is not in the dairy section.
RĖĘĚĔƏÈÉÊËĒ

It's in pantry. Unless you mean the actual cheese, not the dressing. Which it could be, I just didn't feel like labeling every single cheese in the grocer's inventory right now.

lemon juice, ground beef, milk, heavy cream, sparkling water, pepper jack, rice

I think he means the dressing user.

I like this. Do you have a template available?

I do not have a working interactive one at the moment for public use, still gotta work on that, But I just created the baseline in Excel so i can just provide the blank chart template, but you'll have to manually change it,

Gotcha. My excel skills are pretty rusty because I switched from working in an office to working in a kitchen (paid more in the kitchen, believe it or not), but I can't help but miss all the clean organization of spreadsheets.

>having a list
>not being dynamic and buying what's on sale
>having a routine or regimen

these were pros, right?

Soy milk, soy beans, extra large trojan condoms, assorted veggies

i don't understand this thread

do you actually consume every single ingredient at a fixed preplanned rate such that it actually makes sense to have a grocery list that isn't just "whatever we're out of at the moment"?

i grocery shop 2-3 times a week and i just grab whatever essentials i ran out of + ingredients for recipes i want to make

last time:
orange juice
an avocado
some eggs
champignons
goat meat

>2-3 times a week
Why? just buy enough stock for a month and budget accordingly. Several round trips means you'll ultimately spend more on gas, travel, and just because you felt the need to restock something you didn't really need at the moment because it was on sale.

It isn't simply whether or not it is valid because she is a minor.

Often law takes into account what is "necessary" - effectively even if you are a minor if what you have contracted for is deemed necessities, such as maybe groceries, the contract can be held valid (Nash v Inman,1908). Although this would normally only be an issue if Clare somehow got the groceries first with agreement to pay later, but then tried to get out of paying by saying she was a minor.

You are correct though in the store policy. In the UK we have implied rights with regards to quality in consumer contracts, so if the groceries were "faulty then yes you could ask for a refund. Just fuck up and buy too much? You're on your own.

this

you need to be buying food for the month. who the hell wants to shop 2-3 times a week. that is pure hell.

buy less: avocados, bread, lettuce, milk, raw fruit, raw meat

buy more: crackers, whole grains, yogurt, cheese, cabbage, frozen mixed vegetables, deli meat, pickled veg

i eat the same thing every day when i'm not binging
dont really need a grocery list for that
>>
loling @ amerifats having to DRIVE to a grocery store
stay fat

I walk to my grocerry store, actually. So keep projecting. Point being is that going to a store 2-3 times a week means you're going to inherently spend more. Nobody has a steel resolve to say "I'm just going to the store to buy eggs" You'll leave with eggs, and any other shit you're close to running out of, and might as well pick up lunch/dinner as well. You save and spend less money doing it once, and then not doing it again until you're entirely out of supply.

>Buy more
>Carbs
>Carbs
>Sugars
>Fats
>Bad vegetables
>Sugar washed vegetables
>Cured meats
>Chemical washed vegetables

Or you go and buy fresh when needed for like $10 worth, if even.