What are you cooking/eating?

Dont see any threads for posting the food you eat or cook which is what I want to do since I am basically food obsessed. So this is to post your breakfast/lunch/dinner and whatever you're working on in the kitchen.
Here's prepping tonights dinner beef shank and roots for the crockpot. It is from a grassfed happy cow. Presently browning the onions and eating breakfast.

Other urls found in this thread:

bonappetit.com/recipe/vinegar-braised-chicken-legs?intcid=inline_amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm torn. On the one hand your picture triggered my urge to participate and seek validation. On the other hand, this is Veeky Forums and I've been down that road before.

Let's just say I'm using aciote seeds today. Also nigger nigger nigger, kill whitey.

What is it??

Breakfast: more or less the usual, 3 kinds of eggs, veggies +forest pig bacon and mushrooms, broth, milk, juice and a bit of coffee with cream. Tastes good, feels good

Forgot pic

Browned those babies, then the mush/garlic, deglaze w red wine

Running out of time here is some filthy looking stock but its very flavorful. Some will go in w more wine, skipping half my sweets tho cuz gotta get going

See ya later... If this thread lives as long as it takes to cook

Didn't take pic but made this last night bonappetit.com/recipe/vinegar-braised-chicken-legs?intcid=inline_amp

Was pretty good, the gravy was kind of sweet though. I strained out the raisins and that seemed to help bring the sweetness down a bit.

That sounds good! I bet it was really tender.
Last night we had grassfed delmonico steaks, broccoli from the garden, and carrots n baby purple potatoes roasted with duck fat and rosemary.
About to eat some leftover bouillabaisse for lunch. Saffron makes it such a pretty color.

I microwaved a Duncan Hines brownie-in-a-mug with some almonds mixed in, ate half of it, and took two 3s. Now I'm smoking a bowl and waiting for the codeine to kick in.

your a pretty decent cook op

Baking some brown rice flour banana bread right now. Never used brown rice flour before, so I'm not sure how it's going to turn out.

Got some stock going for tonight.

Eating some leftover chicken I fried last night. Corn is out of season but I really wanted some so sadly I had to settle for flash-frozen.

soy hot dogs
don't make fun i'm serious they're good

Do you drink the juice first or the milk? Why would you make coffee and leave it on the table till its cold?

Made some fried rice with corn and smoked pork. I meant to fry in some pickled jalapenos but forgot to add them until the end so the jalapeno flavor is a bit more localized than I intended.

A big batch of fried rice lets me be lazy cooking wise for a few days.

It's smelling good now. The meat is falling apart. I'm cooking some millet in beef broth, and gonna take some of the liquid to make a thicker gravy.

That sounds real good especially smoked pork
Are you a vegetarian? or just enjoy the taste? Gotta say I don't eat too much conventional soy these days for herbicide/pesticide concerns
Very nice. What are your plans for the stock? Summer is coming before we know it... waiting for sweet corn and melons and summer squash cakes and eggplants... There's some really nice greens now though
How'd it turn out? Recipe?
T-thanks

This so normie bruh you don't need to start a thread for it.

Beef shank pot roast with roots over millet looks messy smells heavenly too hot to eat yet

Not feeling well so half the broth went towards a soup and the other half is going in the freezer.

Colby Jack grilled cheese

Trying to /keto/

All done

EAT THE FUCKING CRUST YOU MANCHILD

the only kind of crust that i do not really like to eat on a sandwich are the breads with very thick, and fibrous crusts

It was steak night tonight

looks like some juicy cuts

i made tuna mayo onigri for breakfast

I made pasta aglio e olio. I used angel hair instead of spaghetti. No pictures. I assume you all know what pasta looks like. Picture that, only shinier.

>manchild
Say the fucking faggot posting animu

Too much pepper?

is it just pepper or is there other stuff in that rub?

you did that as a meme and you are going to wash them off right?

Salt and pepper

Nope. I love cracked black pepper. I use one of those automatic pepper mills

I prefer a nice crust, not just a sear

Looks pretty good to me

PURPLE CARROTS

You are lovely.

Purple veggies and fruits are my life.

Keep cooking, you're a filet mignon among Big Macs.
Bless you.

The interior. Could be better. I had been drinking and got a little careless

Thanks

Lunch was half a jar of pickled herring and half a jar of kimchee. Dinner is chicken legs and beer.

Smoked some ribs and bratwurst over the weekend. Disregard filthy smoker, it's on my list to clean later this week or on the weekend.

Here they are about 20 mins or so before I took them off.

On a pan right after I pulled them off. Slightly out of focus but close enough.

And on a plate with roast baby potatoes and sauteed vegetables (zucchini, yellow squash, poblano peppers, corn, onion and tomatoes).

Goat af! What was your rub and mop, pray tell?

hope your adding some nice red wine and beef broth into this son. that marrow gonna make for some nice rich stew

Rub was some salt, pepper, garlic powder and chipotle powder for a base layer, rubbed with a little dijon mustard then some mesquite spice rub I had as the second layer.

Sprayed them every 45 minutes or so with a mix of apple juice and cider vinegar over 3 hours. Wrapped in foil with some honey and a little brown sugar for an hour and a half, then unwrapped and glazed with Stubbs smokey mesquite bbq sauce for the last 30 mins.

Well worth the effort.

That's sounds insanely fucking good. Can I come over? I'll bring booze

what is this user? im trying to /keto/ as well

Tonight's dinner is shepherd's pie made with ground venison and various vegetables. Left the chedder top under the broiler a bit too long but it's gonna be okay.

Oh yeah definitely used red wine and beef broth! Bone marrow is one of my favorite things to eat. It made good leftovers lunch.
Niiice
This sounds oddly satisfying. Gotta get those probiotics
Gee bless you too user and cheers to colorful veggies

I just ate two large McDonald's fries and a shake.
oh and of course a McChicken.

Very nice

Not too much at all

Explain what this is? Mayo tuna and rice? What?

Did a roast chicken with Mexican spices, peppers chorizo, chilli powder etc.

Banh Mi.

Pork liver, pulled pork, chinese-style roast pork tenderloin slices, home-pickled cumbers red onions and hot peppers, cilantro, lime juice, and fish sauce.

Served with homemade garlic butter / parmesan bread

Did you do the past on your own? That looks really good

Forgot pic

I was using some high-end braunschweiger I already had, but making your own forcemeats is pretty easy. I just didn't feel like doing it as I already had some on hand.

Comfy dinner, sleepy now

Ox tail?

STRAP IN YA KEKS

HERE WE GO. NEED TO GO SHOPPING TOMORROW.

Grilled corn and sausage

THE SMELL IS UNBEARABLE

ALL I FEEL IS PAIN

I AM THE BARRACKS CHEF, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME GOODBYE

brunch and dinner

pls be nice to me

veganese?

Looks a little overcooked but that's what I like so to me this is 9/10

Dinner was vegan curry, breakfast was goat cheese + eggs for my boyfriend (mine was boring so I didn't post lol)

I want that sausage on the bottom in the middle. Love that char. Looks really tasty overall. Nice work

Here's some cheddar sausage I grilled somewhat recently. They went like 15 more minutes until solid black

>Miller Lite
Into the trash it goes

Post feet plz

>not enjoying shitty light beer with your grilled goods
Seriously underrated drinking water beer with grilled meat.

I tried this mine didn’t come out I think I didn’t get the pan hot enough, also I tried to do 2 steaks in one 10 inch cast iron skillet. I was dissatisfied

If you think you're above drinking a miller lite while grilling then you're certifiably gay. Get the fuck off my board, retarded faggot

Yeah most likely not hot enough. Gas range?

Yeah, if I get a bigger cast iron skillet will that help? I have like. 10 inch I was thinking of buying a 12 inch.

I didn’t get my oil almost smoking before I threw the steaks on. They were about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick rib eye and New York strip both boneless. I just ended up cooking them too much and the sear didn’t work.

Pls help

Sorry for repetition, drunk a little, also probably why steaks didn’t turn out

Just made some pork belly ramen. Tastes delicious, man.

Try a dry pan, no oil. As hot as you can get it. Don't be tempted to flip the steak too soon. Don't move it in the pan. A 10 inch should be okay for 2 medium sized steaks. As long as there's a little space in between and they're not squished together you should be fine

Right looks really good

Breakfast...! 2 fresh eggs from my hens with roe; cabbage with shiitake and onion; blueberries picked and frozen last summer warmed with full fat yogurt, walnuts, and a drizzle of raw honey; broth, fresh goats milk and some juice

The milk... you're right about the coffee, it got cold and I tossed it

Pot roast leftovers for lunch

I hope to God you are not German and especially not Bavarian.

Hahaha, no, why?

Black forest pigs & mushrooms are full of Cs-137, Sr-90 & lead.

needs semen

I'm above drinking plebeian swill, rough man. Your board is here

I'm making some spare ribs with a dry rub for dinner today, can anyone recommend me some nice side dishes to that? I'm somewhat out of ideas

I had a Dark and Stormy and then some Cornbatter-Fried Beer-Sausages.

A healthy dinner.

currently have a 2lb rump roast in the instant pot with chick peas instead of potatoes, onions, carrots, hot peppers, celery, mushrooms, garlic, and beef stock.

I started cooking really late though and it will be past 1am by the time I'm eating, feels bad man.

Roasted glazed carrots and cole slaw?
Nice

What are the white vegetables? Fennel?

Not him but it's artichoke

Making saffron milk

Making a new batch of sauerkraut
(Red and green cabbage, grated beet, salt and juices left from the last batch)

How horrifying
Pot roast is usually worth the wait tho

Brunch: eggs, proto-kraut, saffron goat milk with a bit of honey, forest pig bacon (of usa origin) with sauteed onion, shiitake, beet stems and greens, fresh picked baby kale and seasoned with cider vinegar, pepper, turmeric and broth

Spinach risotto with courgette and shiitake mushrooms.

Whoa, never have I seen risotto with such an alluring hue. Recipe?

JUST fucking bought some saffron last night, and I'm gonna have to make this.