Make it Mac Tonight

Who’s going to enjoy some delicious McDonald’s today lads? I’m heading to go get a McCafé coffee and an Egg McMuffin. It’s so convenient and fits my budget, plus the great taste never lets me down. I’m lovin’ it!

Bumping for moonman posting

McD should bring him back

I enjoy a breakfast burrito from there every now and again.

fresh coupons just dropped today in the app

do what u want to do
there aint no rules its up to u

Thanks for the reminder!

Why are you posting this alt-right image for? Bunch of racist fucks

How about you shove your Mac d up your ass shill

>can’t afford McDonald’s
Sad!

Make it Mac Tonight

Very, very gay and jewish

moonman moonman moonman, can't you see?

SPICS AND NIGGERS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES

Fuck off, goyim

I remember when I was 13 too

>fits my budget
If you have a budget you can’t afford to eat out. You can make a weeks worth of egg sandwiches for breakfast for the price of a McMuffin

It's not my fault you're too poor to be able to afford based McDonald's. XDXD

Has anyone heard Moonman's "49 faggots and 1 dune coon". I love that song!

Forgot your name chop?

I can't wait for my parents to bring home some delicious McDonald's! I can already smell the scent of those succulent fries!

feels good man

Not me, they ran out of Szechuan sauce at my local ones.

You forgot the gooks and chinks.

They should, but I highly doubt they will now that he's more well-known as Moonman.

I read that as a McDindunuffin

Spics and niggers need to hang from trees

This mascot did actually make McDonald's seem cool. Just seeing pictures of him makes me have to consciously remind myself what McDonald's is really like.

based moonman posters

Who stopped off at McDonald's for a delicious lunch?
I got my a Bacon McDouble, a McChicken, small fries, and a delicious, ice cold Coca-Cola today.

I did, i had a filet-o-fish, a large fries, a small chocolate shake and a delicious hot, baked apple pie. I’m lovin’ it!

Which is the best McGriddles?

Steak/egg/cheese
Bacon/egg/cheese
or
Sausage/egg/cheese

I'm using my weekly $1 sandwich on one and want to choose the right one.

I'd have to go with sausage. The McGriddles have a maple syrup flavor baked in and it goes perfectly with sausage.

Is there any sandwhich in McDonald's that actually uses meat and real ingredients?
I want to use the $1 menu thing and I'm wondering if the artisan chicken sandwiches are the real deal.
I actually hate McDonald's since it's shit but $1 is a $1 and I don't like to eat McChickens that much (was my only enjoyable menu item).

"Real meat" meme
It's all real!
Real chicken, real beef. All USDA inspected and approved.
I recommend a delicious McChicken or a McDouble, or the new Buttermilk Chicken Tenders.

>USDA
Yeah they sure have proved to be loyal and honest over the past years, but let's not get into that so at least it's something for fast food like McD's.
Also you sound like a shill but it's probably shitposting.
I looked at the 'homestyle burger' and it looks pretty good nutritional wise and delicious wise (only 600mg of sodium and no fillers in the meat at least).
Not bad for $1

It's just frozen beef man.
You sound like someone who fears """chemicals"""

Nah, just that I took the fast food redpill and now have been just cautious when eating some of it due to their past reputation as an industry in the U.S.
I just like naturally derived food mostly, but I do have the occasional treats every once in a while (ex: Vernor's soda,hot dogs, some fast-food).
Although I mostly cook at home and do all my grocery shopping locally.

Makin it Mac Tonight!
but they already dropped the Grand Mac and Mac Jr. Promo. What a shame. I've heard nothing but praise, especially for the Mac Jr.
So instead I got a McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.