Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums,
My hubby works long work shifts and when I ask what to make for him for supper he always says he wants cucumbers with salt. I'm currently preggers but I feel I could do a little more for him than that, anyone have any easy meals I can prepare for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCJcD7fYPWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's being sweet and not asking you, his preggo wife, to over do it. Just don't stress it. Chances are he's eating something before coming home and wants just a nice snack.

Post feet plz

You could try making something interesting and offering it to him before you ask what he wants

Are you sure he isn’t asking for salted cucumber because it’s really what he wants? You could make salted cucumbers more interesting by serving them with a garlic and dill yogurt dip, or by making a cucumber salad (add a sweetened vinegar dressing and onion slices).

If you want practice changing diapers while you’re here, seems like he needs it.

Listen you disrespectful cunt.
How about for once you follow some basic instructions. The man said salted cucumbers. Do you fucking job and prepare some salted cucumbers. He isnt a woman. He isnt saying one thing and meaning another. He isnt sending any subtle messages hoping youll pick up on his hidden desires. The man wants salted cucumber. Get off your ass and do your job.

namefag pls go

post a good recipe

He's eating at his mistresses home, don't be a bitch about it

you take some salt, preferably sea salt flakes, and you crush and sprinkle it over some 'cumber slices, DONE.

If the man wants pepper, chili flakes, lemon drizzle, yoghurt etc he will fucking ask for it

Is this like... Pasta? I feel like I've read this before

coarse? and also how much?

yes, and one large pinch for one cucumber

yeah i figured i used way to much

youtube.com/watch?v=kCJcD7fYPWg
It's the only recipe I've tried so far from that obnoxious faggot. It's not bad.

>boring cucumber
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CUCUMBERS TASTE FUCKING AMAZING.

He's just about the least obnoxious presenter I've come across, but yeah his recipes aren't anything that special.

Combine 8 oz vinegar to 2 oz sugar, slice some cucumbers and a few onions and let em sit for a few hours at least in your brine

Or, just salt some plain ads cucumbers

I love Chef John but I agree that he's wrong on that.
You can like the guy without agreeing with everything he says after all. I unfollowed his Twitter because I got tired of the... non-food tweets he kept making.

>not adding shrimp and avocado
pleb

Sliced cukes, feta crumbled in, some shallot, some garlic, fresh oregano, bit of lemon juice, bit of olive oil.

Bam, enjoy the taste sensation. Best results from not using hothouse cucumbers they bleed too much water. If you have no choice then salt them and let them drain before combining.

cucumbers with salt is a code word at gay bathhouses
its gay anal sex with a condom powdered with cocaine, amphetamines or whatever drug of your choice
I suggest hiring a private investigator

She probably already knows that which is why it's not his mutant spawn incubating in her fatass belly.

See, this is why nobody should browse Veeky Forums. There some things that it's just nice to not know about.

From now on if somebody talks about cucumbers with salt I'm going to have to pretend I don't understand.

>My hubby works long work shifts
yeah, keep thinking that

>patrician
>eating shrimp

>10 minutes into cucumbers and salt and he gives you this look

>hubby

Please for the love of god just end your life