>we walk back up to the office together with our food
>run into boss
>he starts going on about how he always invites us to lunch
>says he's hurt and upset that we went to get lunch without him
>starts crying
>starts yelling
>we try to explain the situation
>he calls us liars
This is the same guy who promised us all a steak lunch on one of our interns' last day and came back with Steak n Shake because he thought it was funny. Who was in the wrong here? Should I invite my boss to lunch to make up for it, or just tell him to shut his cakehorn?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefiscaltimes.com/2015/02/23/20-Percent-Global-Suicides-Linked-Unemployment
theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/11/unemployment-causes-45000-suicides-a-year-worldwide-finds-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call his boss. Make shit up about him being a creepy stalker and how uncomfortable you feel.

I wrote some advice, noticed that you were a trip, and then revised my advice.
Advice: kill yourself.

I normally don't even notice trips but this guy is a demonstrably huge fag and I concur with your advice

>Collect unemployment and EBT
>don't have to deal with retard coworkers
>drive a truck once a month to cover other expennses
>make comfy food and browse Veeky Forums all day

This. It's time to die, OP. End your worthless life. Not even your boss will cry about it.

This. Have a steak and kill yourself, OP

Sounds like someone I know, he keeps breaking down and insisting blueberries are not a "stand alone" fruit

You should try to find a new job.

>be societal parasite
>post on mongolian cartoon site bragging about it
wew

Welfare is the future since no one will have jobs.

>Collect unemployment and EBT
>drive a truck once a month to cover other expennses
So you barely make enough money to survive, you STILL have to work, you can't even spell expenses and you think you're doing ok?
Unemployment is one of the leading factors of suicide, so I assume that's your future.
thefiscaltimes.com/2015/02/23/20-Percent-Global-Suicides-Linked-Unemployment
theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/11/unemployment-causes-45000-suicides-a-year-worldwide-finds-study

Holy shit, that's the guy. What a small world.

>promises steak lunch
>gets Steak n Shake
That is funny you humorless fuck what did you expect? Him to whip out a fucking stove and start cooking T-Bones for the office at work? That's ridiculous.

And I don't know about your work but at mine it's normal to ask what everybody's doing for lunch if you're the first one to get lunch it's just polite, most of the time they'll say they've brought something or whatever but often they'll get whatever you're getting too so only 1 person has to make the trip it's common sense. Nobody ever whines about it if you don't ask like your boss did but maybe he was just having a bad day or something, the fault still lies with you for not being considerate to the people working around you you little immature asshole.

That's all of our futures user. See you on the soup line.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

We've gotten takeout from nearby steak places before. This intern (who was also a fucking combat veteran and a very hard worker) was promised steak for his last day, and got a fucking burger. The intern was a class act about it, but it was a dick move on my boss's part.

>all replies to post advocating OP to kill himself are dubs or greater
You know what to do OP

>Not understanding when the boss says he'll take you out for steaks it means a steakhouse
>Being such a cuck you must lunch date your boss
What hell hole do you live in and don't say America you liar?

Technically a hamburg steak or hamburger is a steak.

>10242466
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Yeah, we get it. It's still a scumbag move.

sue him

I'm not gonna sue the Big Cat just because he's a crybaby faggot. If anything, the company should sue him, because he doesn't do his fucking job.

Fucking newfags. How would you know he is the OP in future posts if he doesn't have a tripcode? That's actually what tripcodes are intended for. That's like their one legitimate use case. And you guys insult him LOL

That's a Japanese thing. Nobody in the west considers hamburgers to be a steak

Shut up, OP. Stop being such a fuckup

That's not entirely true. A Salisbury steak and a chopped steak are both basically hamburgers, but yeah, we all understand that when someone just says "steak" they mean a whole chunk of meat.
huh?

Does the name Hamburger come from the German city or something? I always assumed it's an American meal and the "Ham" part refers to ham, but then it must have changed to beef over the years.
I assumed that because hamburgers aren't really that big in Germany compared to the US so it didn't make sense to me

to make it up to him just bring in some nice fresh blueberries
you'll thank me later

He could just use a name that describes himself like faggot or retard for this thread. Instead he uses that same trip in every thread he posts in

you should also kill yourself.

Makes me feel grateful I have a great team and we never have shit like this. We take occasional lunches together and it’s fun. In the summer we have picnics in the park. Also, we go to expensive as fuck places when it’s somebody’s birthday on the company’s dime. It’s really great.

Let’s talk about good office feels, guys

It is like how hotdogs are called frankfurters and wieners. Frankfurt and Hamburg are cities in Germany. Wiener is a reference to Vienna, Austria.

Originally the hamburger was called a hamburg steak and was not served on bread.

Kill yourself

Real mature, guys.
You are correct, I see my mistake.

>You are correct, I see my mistake.
Is it that... you didn't suck enough dicks?!?!
BURN

invite the boss, become good buddies, take note of all inapropiate behaviours and document it, instigate him to make him more comfortable with the worst of his behaviours. create an atmosphere of acceptance until he fucks up. turn in all documentation of incidents and shit behaviour to HR. take his place and be a cool boss. buy stake dinners all arround. go broke and die in a ditch.

all these. keep your head down, document everything, turn it in and get his ass shitcanned when the time is ripe

>10242491
Hi there!

Now, theres no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Continue this behaviour.
Meet your co worker dailyand buy lunch together.
Finish conversations when your boss enters the room.
Carry on the charade until he kills himself. He honestly doesnt sound far from doing it

Yeah, what's the deal with the sudden explosion of retarded namefags and tripfags using a trip like a name anyway? Is it just a symptom of the decline or the result of the decline?

Fuck off, we don't want you here

It's literally that people are triggered by.

No, uhhh uhhh. He needs that like a dick in the ass.

welcome to the filter

How to have a better Veeky Forums experience.
1.Go to catalog view
2. Click "filter" in the upper right
3. Fill out the popup box to match pic related - Here is what you need in the box #!iiSURE90Gg Make Sure the "On" and "Hide" boxes are both ticked.
4. Click save
You experience will be immediately better.