soy and soy derivatives

meat
sauce
salt

stir

eat

Good instructions

spketii

lets see, cut film to vent 3 minutes, stir replace film 3 minutes.

you ever get an irrational dislike of a food. their meatballs are fine I just have something against them now.

Ground beef, ground pork, slow cooked tomato's until theyre mush, cinnamon and nutmeg.

i started cooking both the sauce and pasta in the same size large pots instead of the smaller pans cause you have less room for stirring the sauce and have to be more careful, plus it helps with the sauce splattering

>fill up pasta pot with water and start going on high heat with garlic salt sprinkled in heavily
>max heat
>1 good spoonful of margarine
>1LB of ground beef browned until the fat starts to crystalize (you'll hear it popping instead of simmering within the butter/fat)
>1 packet of italian dressing/seasoning added once the beef starts to crystalize
>1 can of italian seasoned diced tomatoes
>1 can/bottle of Hunts Traditional
>keep stirring with spatula until it returns to a boil then reduce to 50% heat so theres a steady simmering not just occasional "plops"
>process usually takes about 5-10 minutes
>occasionally reduce heat while stirring infrequently and maintaining simmer
>by then the pasta water should be boiling
>break the pasta in half while its still in the bag (works easier in bagged instead of boxed)
>put pasta in and stir occasionally
>once drained and not rinsed
>another big spoonful of margerine (use the pasta stirrer amount)
>let it melt a bit back on the heat
>add some more garlic salt and mix
>put in pasta and stir
>serve

>What's in your recipe?
There is only one recipe, the official, original one:

itchefs-gvci.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=587&Itemid=976

bout 500g sphagett

>sphagett
You have already fucked up. Use linguini.

I love using ratatouille stew as sauce and add some ground pork

I hope to God this is bait...

minced moose meat
carrots
bell peppers
shallots (for the kitchen smell, I start by cooking these then throw them in the bin)
garlic
crushed tomatoes
cream
red wine
beef stock
seasoning

why?

tiger penis, tomatoes, garlic, onions

It changes every time.

Onion
Garlic
Celery
Carrot
Tomato puree
Red wine
Ground beef
Chicken liver
Crushed tomatos
Rosmary
Basil
Paprika

That's a good list.

‘cados

Onions
Garlic
Carrot
Ground beef
Splash of milk
Salt
Pepper
Pureed tomatoes
Red wine
Oregano
Basil
Thyme
Rosemary
Parsley

beef stock and red wine reduction.
Raises the savoury profile of the sauce.

2 cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup white sugar
2 Tbs brown sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup hefeweizen or other light wheat beer
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs, separated, whites beaten very stiff
> not eggos

A spoon full of marmite earlier on in the cooking really improves the sauce.
Don’t know why but it just works.

your standard bolognese recipe + hot sauce + cumin powder. and a dollop of sour cream depends on mood

Beef, onions, garlic, italian seasoning, tomatoes, red wine, salt, pepper, corn starch.

Best recipe evar!!!

I start by searing seasoned ground beef over high heat, in an enameled cast iron dutch oven, that's preheated to high temp. I make sure to get a good sear all around the beef. I don't use any oil and I try to make sure to not move it too much to develop a good amount of browning. After this I quickly break it up, before removing it from the pot.

I then let my pan cool off somewhat, before adding oil and setting the heat to medium/medium-high. I add a good amount of vegetable oil, as well as some butter, and then I add two finely chopped white onions. I let these soften slightly for around 5-10 minutes, before adding in 2 finely chopped carrots and 2 finely chopped celery sticks. I season with salt and pepper and let these cook down for around 20-30 minutes, making sure to only let them soften and not brown too much, before adding 2 cloves minced garlic. Cooking for 1 minute.

Next I add in a heaped tablespoon of tomato puree. Letting it cook for a few minutes to remove any bitterness. I then add in a glass of good quality red wine. I scrape the bottom of the pan to deglaze and remove/incorporate all the fond at the bottom.

I let the wine reduce for 5-10 minutes, before adding my beef back to the pan, as well as a can of chopped tomatoes, a pinch of sugar, fresh beef stock, salt, pepper, a splash of whole milk and a good amount of worcestershire sauce.

I bring this up to heat and then let simmer for a good 30 minutes to an hour, or until the sauce is reduced to my liking. Stirring occasionally of course.

I finish by adding a generous knob of butter.

When I want to eat it, I'll either cook my spaghetti and add it to the pan, or I'll take a serving of the bolognese sauce, add it to a skillet, heat it up and then toss my cooked pasta in before stirring.

I also find that the bolognese sauce is better when it's had time to sit and develop flavor, so I'll usually make my sauce in the morning to eat for dinner that same day.

Garlic salt is a meme

Using Margarine instead of butter is a meme

Using pack seasoning instead of making your own is lazy

mentioning a brand name is a meme

The way you describe the sounds and looks of the food is very poor

Some anons (not me) think not making your own spaghett from scratch is considered poor cooking.

It's umami. I use a bit of fish sauce for the same reason.

It's not a meme when margarine is less than half the price of butter.

I added a big shake of cumin once on accident and I didn't like it DESU. Do you add a lot or only a bit?

I don't eat that acidic crap. I eat alfredo, the GOOD pasta sauce.

make you alfredo. put a ramakin of marinara on the side, dip garlic bread in it and eat it with your noodles. Neapolitan is amazing.

>1 small yellow onion
>4 clove garlic
>.70lb beef
>D.O.P. tomato sauce
>salt
>basil
>oregano
>milk
>pasta water

>alfredo, the GOOD pasta sauce
>not pesto

Ground beef
tomato sauce
diced tomato
bell pepper
lots of garlic
thyme
a little bit of cumin

Italian sausage, stewed tomatoes, onion, and random amounts of spices

Where do you get imported sausage?
Is it expensive?

I'll skip the obvious ingredients and say I always put in 4 things people sometimes balk at:

grated carrot
1-2 anchovy fillets
a star anise pod
a few whole cloves

I suppose the carrot isn't completely crazy but I get looks sometimes and with the last three especially. But if you don't tell anyone they can't tell what it is but they know there's something about it that tastes better. My mother in particular swore she hated anise forever but loves my spagbol so when I gave her the recipe she thought I was trying to prank her, even though I'm not known for that

Oh and if you guys haven't tried it, go half and half butter/olive oil

Anchovy fillets are great in a ragu.
They add a really nice savory flavor.
Star anise is a flavor enhancer as well.
Not a fan of cloves.

That sauce looks seriously rich and delicious.
Is that Parmesan Reggiano shavings on top?

Best be trolling.

Good but needs more herbage and more simmer time.

>mfw every time I see a stock photo where the sauce isn't mixed with the pasta

Worcester sauce
Red wine
Oregano
Mushrooms, YES, mushrooms!

I only use passata, not tinned tomatoes. Don't really think I'm missing out.

>Rosmary
>Basil

Stealing these

i never understood the big shavings of cheese.

Olive oil
Mirepoix
Ground beef
Tomato puree
Beef stock
Milk
A bay leaf and nutmeg

I would eat this.

Agreed. Pasta always goes in the sauce.

This user knows what he's doing.

How do you make your beef stock?

Somewhere, for no reason apparent to her, an old Italian grandmother lying in bed in her home in the Italian countryside woke up and shuddered.

Do you mix your sauce in the pasta then serve, or spoon the sauce over bare pasta on the plate?

Then use oil you fucking retard.

This takes an eight-quart vessel that will fit in your oven and work on your stove. Six ounces of chopped sliced pepperoni and a mix of olive and a high-smoke oil for flavor and fat content first. Fry up a good-sized bunch of finely-chopped basil, a decent spoon of thyme, oregano, and a smaller spoon of paprika in the heated grease, along with some form of ground dried chilis if you want. Slowly add a whole minced red onion or two and some peeled pureed tomato to that in equal parts until it gets all sizzly and reduced. Then put in a modest fistful of bay leaves and keep adding tomato. You're going to slowly add more and mix over the course of about an hour, simmering it on the stove top until you've got 6 quarts of tomato puree in this thing and then you're going to stew it for 4-6 hours in the oven after adding a pound of cubed stew beef and maybe hot italian sausage. Use a mellow hard white cheese on standard spaghetti. It shouldn't be too watery, it shouldn't be too heavy. You may need to reduce it further after baking phase. Feeds a small army or one decent family gathering. This recipe is a blend of Arbëreshë spaghetti sauce, Midwestern American red sauce, and Thai basil & herb frying techniques. I have an interesting extended family.

Oh fuck I forgot the head of mashed roasted garlic

>finely chopped carrots
the whole point is to put in a whole carrot cut into two or three big pieces to leech out the acid you mong, you chuck the carrots after

sauce over because I enjoy the taste of good al dente noodles and knowing that it did not come out of a fucking can

>pile of plain, bland ass spaghetti straight from the strainer, probably rinsed in cold water cause you're a stupid faggot

>fish sauce
I use oyster sauce

>plain spaghetti
I see sauce on there.
You got shit in your eyes?

binging with babish retard spotted

Come back when you figure out how to cook.

you do know you're supposed to mix the pasta into the sauce right?

>muh personal arbitrary rules
I think you may be on the spectrum.
Get tested, medication is available.
:)

>arbitrary rules
no, it is the correct way of making pasta
I bet you put the toilet roll facing inwards too

>making pasta
We’re not talking about making pasta.

This might be good, but it's not bolognese.

fine, cooking pasta and serving it with a sauce
pedantry is the sign of someone who has lost an argument

First I boil some water in the kettle. Then I take 2 Knorr Rich Beef Stock Pots and unpot them into a pyrex jug. I pour over enough water to dissolve before whisking with a fork.

Finally a decent one. Try fish sauce, fits well with the liver n shit

See ya’ later, Spergy.
:)

greatist.com/eat/how-to-cook-pasta
youtube.com/watch?v=jyayNr65OHc

youtube.com/watch?v=HBpbWhfsBxw

a little pancetta for that tasty fat
ground beef
pork sausage (removed from casing & broken up)
fresh rosemary, bay leaves
whole garlic cloves, smash and throw in
EVOO
mirepoix
little brown sugar
red wine
good canned tomatoes (whole)
tomato paste
couple anchovy fillets
simmer a long time to let flavours marry, get oils from rosemary/bay and for garlic to soften
garnish with fresh basil & reggiano from a wedge

I'll have to try with chicken livers sometime, that sounds good.

>amateur YouTube videos are my authoritive culinary references
Bet you believe everything on Wikipedia as well.

That's Gennaro Contaldo. He's a famous Italian chef.

its Gennaro Contaldo (Jamie Oliver's mentor and close friend to Antonio Carluccio) being filmed by Jamie Olivers internet crew.

>amateur
the only thing amateur here is your weak bait

youtube.com/watch?v=h2Ut1H659lU

how many knorr stock pods™ go in bolognese?

Never said it was. Probably from closer to Calabria than Bologna, actually.

This atop my microwaved store-bought spaghetti. Only need to clean two plates and I can reheat it as I need. I don't get home until 7 and need to be sleepin' by 10 so my time is precious.

>Cincinnati chili without beans

based

>not tossing the pasta in sauce

This is fucking fundamental, it's like the most basic instruction. Fucking Americans I swear to god....

>not tossing the pasta in sauce
Ill fucking toss your salad if you don't shut the fuck up

this is good too

Based Newfoundland