What is this? Looks like grape jelly on pita bread?

What is this? Looks like grape jelly on pita bread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ9WiuJPnNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is this skank?

Speckhart. She gets posted a lot on Veeky Forums.

her face is shaped the most perfect

Those are killers eyes if I have ever seen them.

and that is why she is a model

That's exactly what it is

Her meme is not blinking and not looking as she cuts stuff. But she has a mirror next to her camera so it's all an act

>opens her mouth and shows all the chewed up food inside
I want somebody to gut this foul beast

Her face is too long.

i don't think she filled it enough, big mouthful of bread.

oh i thought it was a blackberry cobbler? but thats just a fancy jelly sandwich.

you mean too perfect
that's why i like it you fagsniffing buttlicker

She will age poorly
Life will be hard for her
Makes me sad really

Oh boy do I have the perfect girl for you then

Needs pastel colored mane and fur, then id smash for sure

yeah i love a fucking horseface so sue me you guyloving retard

perhaps this nice round face is more your speed

Does she think this is cute?

Fucking horseface loving piece of shit retard. Reply if you're a bitch. Or run away with your tail between your legs.

Listen here you little queer, I'll have you know I'm trained in gorilla warfare and can kill you in over 700 ways and thats just with my bear hands

i see a nipple, rules broken!

Probably not, actually. She'll probably age gracefully and have a successful career, since she was smart enough to carve out a niche for herself rather than rely solely on being pretty. Once her looks begin to fade she'll probably realize that and pivot again, if she isn't already planning something now.

>a successful career, since she was smart enough to carve out a niche for herself
Yeah. She has a stable career in... cuting things... while not looking at them..

she should ditch the jelly. If she wants sweetness, sprinkle aspartame and cinnamon on her bread. I bet cooking spray would help it stick.

She doesn't need sweetness. She's already sweet enough!

And yet you know what this obscure model looks like and what her niche is. Funny how these things work, huh?

yeah i'm here i just took a nap motherfucker
did you have something to say or did you just want a you cause you got it bitch
i love horseladies so what
and my mom says i'm smart

Getting some webms posted on Veeky Forums does not a career make.
I honestly didnt even know she was a model

One Two Three Four, I've got a vaginal floor..

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ9WiuJPnNA

tfw there was a feel involved in watching some sesame street
where did all the time go

she tries too hard to be cute

>Getting some webms posted on Veeky Forums does not a career make.
joeys world tour
reviewbrah
jack
the katering show
jiro
mcchickun
etc
...seems to work for some

that's not what my erection is saying

Yeah well your dick is too long, loser! Betcha feel like a dumb dumb now!

>She will age poorly

She looks like someone who has aged well and are in mid-30s. Your belief of her will seep into your own reality, and you will endure those things you claimed that she will, whether she does or not. Be careful what you say.

>hurrdurr spooky

no, its reality.

If you want to accurately age a woman, look at the wrinkles and sunkeness of her knuckles. You can date them within 2 years.

She's 28.

Dumb shits like you are the reason why men are perceived to be so naive and weak at the sight of a woman. AKA white knight beta soyboy fuck you nigger

The reason she's popular on a cantonese maple syrup sewing board is because of the crazy eyes. She's found her niche, this shit is just fallout from that.

>i didn't know she was a model
How would you, who the fuck remembers what models look like. They aren't famous or anything.
T. Photographer

>the katering show
that is an awesome show, if they get a season 4 I want Kate McKinnon to guest star using her Australian accent and then take over the show much to the chagrin of McLennan and McCartney

Does this only apply to women? Because I'm 34 and look 22 at least.

>it doesn't

hands yes. If you have a slender woman, you can nail her age by her "finger crinkles and inter nuckle fat" within a few years. Look at your sisters hands, mother's hands, grandmother's hands and you can interpolate all other ages. If they're not obese.

>australian [thing] is successful
>so i want usa to take over and destroy a good thing
(You) ESS AYE!! (You) ESS AYE!! (You) ES...

Do you know of a good website quantifying this phenomenon?

not really. I've just been guessing age by hands for 20 years. I freak my friends out. This is all my own stupid theory. It might be wrong, but I end up within 2 years almost every time. Keep an eye on it, you'll see it. A lack of fat always ages them and an increase of wrinkles ages women. It's like someone is sucking air out of a bladder.

>I've just been guessing age by hands for 20 years
no you haven't faggot. You see their face before seeing their hands so stop acting like you're god.

here you go, shithead. Paget Brewster, age 48

Doing better than most, but still, (age 52

age 34

Seeing it yet?

I'm not kidding I've seen this for over 20 years and it's because I'm unfortunately not gay.

whats the youtube link pls

>taking a nap
What are you, gay?

right? Such an ugly whore trying to be cute. i'd throw her to a pack of sex deprived baboons and see if she still thinks she's cute.

>nip slip
WOOOHOOOOAAAH
tell me there's more senpai

This, but it's not just her. Most women are scum and it's time we started thinking seriously about exterminating them.

Yes. How do we begin?

I think the starting point would be to find a group that can be swayed to this way of thinking. It's not something that can be achieved by just a couple of people.

Same. She should have my mexican babies first before that happen

Do you seriously think those meme channels are going to stay profitable for the next 30 years? Once the view counts drop they're fucked

I'd reproduce with her

Well, that turned out to be hot

Well, the three names beginning with J won't be alive in 30 years.

>looking at the camera instead of at what's she's cutting to try to be cute
Vapid whore with a wish to lose some fingers.

>cutting your fingers while you're sliding the knife down the middle of a huge piece of flat bread

m8...

Don't underestimate the bimbos :/

Just look at that gif. She's clearly struggling trying to cut that flatbread.