Unironically getting pickles and tomatoes on your burger

>unironically getting pickles and tomatoes on your burger

the fuck is wrong with you people

pickles absolutely belong on burgers.
tomatoes can fuck off tho getting mushy and watery

>Not wanting pickles on your burger
Go bad to Europe or whatever shithole Stan you came from

>unironically
I eat the whole god damn burger ironically, what do you have to say about that?

Shut up lard, hamburgers are a European invention. All you did is fatten it up to bizarre proportions.

And they added American "cheese".

lets fix that real quick

I love pickles!
Drinks all around!!!

>popping candy
God damn it, the rest of the retardation was fine. Your shits would look like smurfs for a day but that's some janitor's problem.

>He thinks that plastic garbage "cheese" is the only thing that exists here, and literally nowhere else in the world.

The freshness of the tomato and the tanginess from the pickles help cut through the all the fat and saltiness, don't be such a fag.

Top fast food chain in Bongistan is American, in fact we take 3 out of your top five.

I always get the works because I'm a man. Pickles, tomato, beetroot, cheese, lettuce, but hold the pineapple deary! I did just say I'm a man, not a woman!

>go to a newly opened burger-restaurant
>get a bacon burger
>tiny strip of bacon & patty
>shit-ton of lettuce drowned in sauce
I hate how this happens every fucking time here in Finland, it's like restaurant owners are incapable of getting to the conclusion that a good burger just needs a good nice thick patty or 2 thinner ones, a bun, tiny bit of sauce like mustard/mayo/ketchup and a slice of cheese or bacon as an extra and that's fucking it!

No point really ordering without the extra shit they stuff the burger with either because then you are just paying 15€ for an even smaller and shittier burger.

>Unironically dissing the GOAT toppings
OP drinks semen to chase the pain

Im a vegetarian so i always take the beef stuff out of my burger and have a pickle and tomato sandwich

>15€ for a burger
are you fucking serious

I bet those residual patty drippings taste like heaven, huh?

>Shut up lard hamburgers are a European invention all you did was perfect them
Ftfy

restaurant burgers (with fries and water) are around 12-20€ here depending on the place.

It's not that bad of a price IF the product in question is good but it rarely is, i've only had a good burger in few places here and it's either not in the menu often, only like few times during summer weekends or they've closed down because most people would rather eat "cheap" shitty kebab or pizza made by sandniggers from the worst ingredients that can still be served without legal issues available!

Nobody buys that shit here. only foreigners and people who don't like cheese. Cheese selection in even a small Sainsbury's is incredible.

If it doesn't have pickles and tomatoes it might as well go in the trash. Those are literally the two most essential toppings.

Agreed, although I think the most essential vegetable on a burger is onions, but pickles and tomatoes are also essential. It's the perfect combination of flavors along with some cool, crisp lettuce that perfectly compliment the beef. There's a reason those are classic, standard burger toppings.

>we improved on your invention so much that you attempt to pejoratively call us "burgers"

>bacon
>grilled onions
>grilled jalapeños
>bleu cheese

Actually is not. "Hamburg steak" was invented in Germany, but it didn't get out onto a bun with toppings until New York.

this user knows.

>give me ketchup and cheese and that's it. also well done, chop chop

I thought the first burglar patty was between two slices of toasted bread slices...not a bun

It was - in America - but not in New York.

It could have been, I was being generous with the term "bun". I just meant between bread.

my nigga

Fucking losers. There is nothing better than a classic all-American cheeseburger: lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and American cheese. The perfect combination. To those who disbelieve me, I encourage you to try the Double Steakburger with Cheese from Steak n' Shake, because they perfected the formula. Just order it without mayo.

>tomato AND ketchup
do you faggots really do this, be honest

patrician

Completely different taste, faggot

I realize you can't afford both in whatever europoor shithole you're from, but they're actually fine together when served as toppings.

checkd

ketchup is for children and gays desu

you would know what's for gays, you fucking gay boy

>tomatoes and pickles are bad on a burger
>but onions and lettuce isnt

Everyone on this board has shit taste fuck you all

Grilled onions are great on a burger. Pickles are fine too, but it should be one or the other. Tomato ruins the texture and flavor of the entire thing, and lettuce is utterly pointless in terms of flavor and adds nothing but a slight crunch that could be gained by adding a different filling that actually tastes of something.

mfw europoors can't even afford beef

HAHAHAHAHAHA

shitting streets when

I think you mean Connecticut, pal.

my fav burger setup is beef patty, cheese, lettuce, fresh onion, and burgie sauce

don't like it? fuck you it's what i like

while agree that the salty vinegar-y tang of a good pickle compliments well the fatty richness of a nice burger patty, i personally think it works better as a pickle spear on the side instead of as a topping.

Not your pal, buddy

You have awful taste.

That's ironic.

kekd and chekd

Tomatoes are juicy