Red meat

>red meat
>coffee
>sugar
>alcohol
>water from the tap

which would you give up, and why?

Coffee, sugar and alcohol. Unless by "sugar" you mean any food that contains any sort of sugar, which would be impossible.

Alcohol, I drink all the time and I'd probably be better off without it.

booze

A L C O H O L

Remember to hide all topics that begin with a wojack/pepe for a better and more fulfilling Veeky Forums browsing experience. Thank you for your time.

I do the opposite, and life is a fun time all the time.

Hey reddit

Sugar, fucking garbage tier.

water from the tap, I'm a floridafag and my shower and toilet have hard mineral stains. I bought a Brita so I wouldn't have to buy bottled water but I have to filter my tap water about 3 times to get the sediment and particulates out
Gallon jugs are 99 cents so I'd rather spend a couple extra bucks every week on palatable water than forsake anything else on that list

coffee, because I've given it up for months at a time and know it wont bother me to do so again

alcohol - this is the one I need to give up

You sound like the type of guy who tells people to go back to /pol/ in every thread

Kill yourself

Coffee and it's not even close. I never drink the shit anyway.

Sugar if by that you mean sweets. I'll just get fruit instead fuck it
Otherwise it'll have to be tap water. We only well and river water nao bitches
DRAAAAAAIIINAGE ELI YOU SOY

Coffee confirmed dick gains killer. I'd start with that.

Well Sugar, obviously. But that's only in the case of this being some magic / automatic restriction wherein like, sodas and candy are locked like an Item in a videogame you don't yet have access to.

I'd eat healthier by default, and I wouldn't be losing out on much at all seeing as how whenever I binge on shit like cake or brownies I feel like absolute trash

Red meat. I don't drink alcohol, but it does have cooking applications.

Forced Veeky Forums memes

Sorry he made you sad, OP.

Tap water, is that even a question?

If by sugar you mean candy/cookies/desserts than sugar, alcohol and coffee.

alcohol > tap water > red meat > sugar > coffee

So I assume people who are choosing tap water don't cook

Coffee. Alcohol is a close second, but it's nice at parties.

Alcohol because I'm an alcoholic and it's ruining my life.

drop coffee for dick gains. quads of truth don't lie

Sugar and alcohol. Tap water is far too convenient, coffee is a hunger suppressant, and red meat is good for you.

Check out the fluoride cuck.

this

Tap water. I live in a country where the tap water is filtered sea water that has been chlorinated, so I won't drink it anyway. I miss the sand filtered ground water that I drank in my home country.

There's nothing wrong with filtered sea water that has been chlorinated.

It tastes awful though.

is tap water referring exclusively to the kitchen sink, or shower faucet too? because i will gladly give up alcohol if i could still bathe regularly.

>using reddit as an insult
You realise that reddit and Veeky Forums are basically the same thing right? Most of the content on Veeky Forums comes from reddit anyway.

same here, I just buy those 3gal spring water with dispensers at publix. Might get one of those standalone water dispensers with the big jug on them

tapwater

Red meat. I don’t really like it and hardly ever eat it. I live in New York City so I could never give up the best tap water in the world.

>chop

>chep

Giving up alcohol is real easy because I don't drink it anyway.

>anonymous culture and namefag circlejerking is the same thing
You have to go back.

alcohol cause i already dont drink it

>>red meat
Would if steak and lamb would stop being so delicious. Or seafood wasn't so expensive.
>>coffee
Would if I could function without the damn stuff. I drink 15 strong cups a day.
>>sugar
Gave it up over 15 years ago.
>>alcohol
Tried a million times.
>>water from the tap
Would but I'm not rich, and I kinda need water.

ttt

Damn

alcohol>>>>>red meat>>>sugar=coffee>>>>>>>>>>tap water

Alcohol if you overdo it
Sugar if you have diabetes in your family or are fat
Tapwater if you live in Flint
Coffee if none of the above apply because it's basically giving yourself low-level anxiety every day for no good reason.

There is no reason to ever give up red meat.

how's that high blood pressure treating you, gramps?

I'm pesceterian and I'm over 2 years sober in AA. Booze and red meat I guess. I've recently cut my coffee consumption wayyyy back, but I don't want to completely give it up. I love an espresso every now and again. I filter my tap water... I could cut back on the sugar a little bit I guess

well alcohol is literally treated as sugar in your body so i'd give up my pancreas and sugar

Haha helper looks stunned haha prob bcuz i fuck him in lil toad cockhole

what about ed

The only thing I wouldnt give up is booze. Anyone who says different is lashing out because they open mouth kissed their father as a child.

sugar no problem
coffee follows

It's useless. My filter list is SO fucking long, dude. I keep filtering every fucking wojak and pepe I see but they keep on coming up.
Even resaving a file will alter the MD5 and let it bypass the filter. It's how people can fucking flood boards with the same picture.

b

incorrect question
>too much meat
>too much coffee
>too much sugar
>too much alcohol
>polluted water

Well I've already given up tap water and sugar, so no need

I've stopped having coffee for the past week. Feel a lot more level headed.

Coffee, tea's superior anyway. Otherwise, added sugar I guess?

coffee because i already don't drink it.

You should give up oxygen, Reddit.

oof

I already gave up coffee because of what it does to my gut. I only have red meat a couple times a month and could easily cut it out forever.

Alcohol. It makes me fat and sleepy

10 years off red meat

2 years off coffee

try to avoid sugar but have an addiction

force myself to drink sociably even though its gross

even though water from the tap in Victoria Australia is amongst if not the most pure in all the world, i still boil and filter my water into jugs for the fridgery didge

What does the picture matter if you're just responding to the text?

>wojack
it's wojak you retard
fuck off back to red.dit