Microwaving water

>Microwaving water
Radiation water actually kills you. Why do Americans do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dietoflife.com/microwaved-water-does-to-plants/
thenakedscientists.com/articles/questions/how-can-water-become-radioactive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibakusha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you microwave water? To kill bacteria? Why not just boil it?

>microwave oven
>radiation
take high school physics before posting again

Because kettles are useless unitaskers and I don't have one.

:^)

Way faster than using a pot for people without an electric kettle

>microwaves
>not radiation

Take an undergrad physics class

>Watering with hot water

dietoflife.com/microwaved-water-does-to-plants/
>the microwaved water was left to cool before given to the plant

It is radiation, though. In the same way that visible light, radio waves, and xrays are also all radiation.

The radiation doesn't leave the water radioactive, though. It just makes it hot (which does mean it emits more radiation, but only in the same everything does when hot, including humans).

Many houses in the US don't have 240V outlets, or only have a few in hard to reach places, and their walls aren't wired to carry high amperage 240V (or even high amperage 120V). This means electric kettle products perform pretty poorly compared to similar products in Europe. Thus, most Americans just use their microwave.

The radiation doesn't "stay behind" in the water, it travels through the water vibrating the molecules which are the same size as the wavelength of microwaves. Radiation only emanates from nuclear decaying substances, which water is far to stable to decay like that from mere microwaves. If people actually understood radiation instead of just being scared of the word because of how the media presents radiation, then we'd have milk that'd last forever and food that never spoiled. Fuck soccer moms

That page makes it clear that the results from OP are faked. See

t. mr. noseberg
yeah, keep buying those microwaves and drinking radioactive water, goy. radiation water doesn't do nothing, ignore all those dead japs.

>japs died from radiation in the bombings

Actually, this was a fake experiment. Someone just wanted to be popular. Much like this poster...

>japanese water isn't irradiated from the 2 nuclear meltdowns they had in the past decade

Well a solid amount of people died from radiation sickness. but I believe most of that was from burns and fall out. I'm not exactly sure how water goes about becoming irradiated but I don't believe shooting radiation at it will cause anything. I think there has to me material contamination of irradiated substances like uranium residue.

weird how the microwaved water cuts the plant

$2 says they poured the water in while it was still hot

>disproven by snopes.com
wow just like how they proved bernie didn't have the nomination stolen by hilldawg right

Ah ok I thought you meant the bombings. That's a different thing anyway, there's radioactive material IN the water unlike a microwave which just generates the waves electrically.

Most of them died instantly calcinated from a gigantic explosion in the city.
Yes, water doesn't get radioactive by a microwave.

It's what I thought.
thenakedscientists.com/articles/questions/how-can-water-become-radioactive
water actually has to come into contact with the substance. Shooting energy at something won't cause it to become radioactive.

What is Fukashima

if microwaves are so safe, microwave your own baby

CHECK MATE ATEISTS

I am an American I haven't used a microwave in 5 years and when I did use them it was very rarely.
>HURR DUUR EVERY AMERICAN IS ONE PERSON!
OBSESSED, OBSESSED, OBSESSED, SAY IT WITH ME EUROFAGS. O B S E S S E D.

oh yeah the initial blast vapoized people. but radiation sickness was a major thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibakusha

I am obsessed because you do funny things.

That was clearly fake, they used identical images for the "purified water" plant on different days. Which is pretty sad, since they could have easily just not watered or given sunlight to the microwave plant to do the fake, or used fertilizer on one but not the other to fake a growth difference, or even straight up poisoned the microwave one.

Why are Yuropoors so poor?

They microwaved the water, saw both plants working fine and decided that science is bullshit and killed the microwave plant so the control looked better because of daddy issues.

are you stupid?
of course boiling water kill plants

>dietoflife.com/microwaved-water-does-to-plants/
>The central issue with the microwave oven is the way it corrupts the DNA in the food. In this way, the human body does not recognize it, but it wraps it in fat cells in order to protect from the dead food.

"wraps it in fat cells" ??
"dead food" ??

>DNA in water

If you think not being a fucking cuck slave like most eurofags are is funny then I am a professional comedian.

Or Fema not buying coffins end masse just 'burial vaults' or something like that

So that nice boy who made a clock wasn't really inventing the first digital clock?

the data I collected does not support the hypothesis that microwaving babies is OK

You're clearly not listening to this carefully conducted research from Tennessee.

Japanese water is slightly irradiated due to naturally occurring deposits of weeabooium in the bedrock. Similar to radon in the U.S.

look at all the kiddies take the rotten old bait

>2018
>The only way to boil water is with an electric kettle

>vibrating the molecules which are the same size as the wavelength of microwaves
No that's not right, the water molecules are much smaller than the wavelengths in the microwave region of the spectrum.

The microwaves excite the rotational modes of the water molecules.

Sause? Looks funny

pretty sure its from stargate (the series)

>(NaturalNews) An experiment conducted at home for a high school science fair five years ago has verified the dangers of microwave oven

The absolute state of vegan media and science.

Correct. SG-1 specifically, Samantha Carter is pictured.

>garlic press: A-OK
>pizza knife: A-OK
>$10 kettle: absolutely retarded

You need a kettle to boil water? Put it on any water holding vessel you normally cook liquids in and heat it on the stove.

Microwaves are literally radio waves you dumb ass piece of shit.

Kettles are the fastest way to boil water

Let the water cool before watering the plant you dumb fuck

You need a stove to heat water? Put it in the microwave.

^^^he doesn't own a reactor

You need a microwave to heat water? I just use my garlic press

Actually the vibrational-rotational modes.