Why do black people like spicy food so much?

Why do black people like spicy food so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zrl2Dm8Rwtk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All blanket statements are patently false

I don't. It upsets my intestines.

They mostly like vinegar

The hot sauce black people eat isn’t even hot. They can’t even handle sriracha. They smother everything in franks and creole seasoning and say white people don't season their food. You have to go to Central American to find black people who actually like spicy food beyond medium heat chicken wings.

I don't know, do they? When I was a kid I didn't know what Mexicans were, so I thought spicy foods like burritos and enchiladas were "black people food."

Roots in southern cooking which involves a lot of hot spices.

Wtf dude, how did you not know what a Mexican was?

>Black people
Anything but pussy ass whites don't want spicy.

>All blanket statements are patently false

Good one.

Notice the enlarged nostrils of the negroid. When inhaling, they take in a comparatively larger volume of air compared to Homo Sapiens. This extra air pervades all of their sinuses, leaving their sense of taste dulled and mixed with the ambient air scents. Hot sauces and other piquant flavors overcome this taste deficiency, and allows the negroid to truly taste the flavors in his food. Acidic foods also provide this heightened sensation, as does menthol.

the correct question is why are whites allergic to flavor.

A black guy sucked my dick once. It got a taste of my special blend or herbs and spices. ;)

I was like five and there weren't any Mexicans in my area. I also didn't really understand that cartoon characters were drawings instead of people putting on "cartoon costumes"

>They
Black people like spicier food than most whites, but whites are the only ones who try making hot sauces out of the spiciest peppers in the world

>t. london

Why do Indians and Vietnamese like spicy food if they have small nostrils?

Fine, Mr. Autismo. Why do 75 to 90% of people in America of predominantly black heritage like spicy food so much?

Just be aware that the majority of people understood the question in its original format.

I’m not talking about the worlds hottest peppers. I mean anything beyond a cayenne pepper.
It hides the taste of their spoiled food and helps kill the bacteria that grows on it.

It's a cheap way to cover up the taste of clearance meat from budget grocery stores - and you can buy it with an EBT card

Poos and Charlies have a cultural appreciation for large amounts of spice not because of biological necessity, but because they live in heaps of trash and literal shit. Pungent curries will keep the stench of excrement at bay for a while

It's the cheapest and sometimes legal way to get a rush.

I miss Bernie Mac

Don't be a moron. When you live in trash you the smell doesn't penetrate your consciousness. It takes around 30 minutes for your brain to stop noticing an environmental smell altogether.

His best work
youtu.be/Zrl2Dm8Rwtk

There's a difference between spicy and hot.

I mean if you have to drink a gallon of water to sweat it out then it's spicy like Indian curry. Not necessarily hot, that's a different thing.

>wypipo

>ITT: Honkeys try to understand seasoning

Because 75-90 percent of blacks are poorfags and one of the easiest ways to mask shit food is with an 89 cent bottle of glorified vinegar water.

Whites are more diverse on the scale, a white is both much more likely to have a life threatening seizure if a speck of yellow mustard touches their tongue and eat a whole habenero raw in one bite without batting an eye than a blaccboi

Not even just spices, just flavors in general. I work with a girl from Africa and she brought some food she cooked in, the cabbage tasted almost completely like butter. I could barely taste anything else, there was no mingling or marriage of flavors.

Because they're stupid and lack proper culinary taste. Can't refute this.

Not on the 12 hour flight I took recently when a child threw up everywhere before we had even taken off.

masks the taste of shitty cuts of meat, which are cheaper, and since they are poorer, you do the math. See also Mexicans and poo in loos

well yeah, because compared to filth living in shitholes like africans that can't keep their literally shit together, we have established something we like to refer to as hygiene, shit that sandpeople only know as "don't eat with your left hand, as you wipe your ass with it". then you need to spice your food to kill the bacteria the food is riddled with, otherwise not every third child would die but every second, not because of starvation like its previous siblings, but food poisoning and malnutrition.

evolution skipped on certain races

Not as much as I do, I'm pasty french canuckistan HONnglias "I got a sunburn on my scalp while camping" white and got chicken wings once with a black guy and I traded one of my four-notches-above-suicide wings for whatever habanero mango or something he ordered and 15 minutes later after I'd nearly finished my pound of wings he was sniffing and tearing up while going "I don't know what's up I'm usually better than this man, shit" over and over

Are you autistic?

To cover up the taste of sadness from not having a father. Next question

Similar to how coal miners needed tobasco drowning their food to taste anything most blacks have totally fried their sense of taste on fast food, menthol/pot smoke and lean by the time they hit 14

I R O N Y
R
O
N
Y

No it doesnt

Everyone likes spicy food except for white "people". Indians, Asians, Naggers, Middle easterners all love spicy food. You're the odd one out honky .

>honky
What's it like living in a 1970's television cop series?

U mean wypepo

why would someone want to larp as a shitskin?

>honky
I believe Glacier Monkey is the current nomenclature preferred by jungle bunnies when referring to white people.

Has /pol/ really become this powerful?

/pol/ IS Veeky Forums nowadays.

They can only afford shitty food that requires a ton of spices to be palatable. Plus they have shit palates to begin with. Its genetics

But blacks on the whole don't like spicy food. You're thinking of islanders or hispanics. All the black people I know will barely use seasoning.

loud =/= powerful

I prefer snow monkey

In 1st world countries, people with higher testosterone levels tend to eat spicier foods as opposed to low test males, a preference
In 2nd world countries, men with higher testosterone will eat spicier foods or use spice because of cultural influence
In 3rd world countries, people eat spicier foods to compensate for low quality produce and because of cultural influence if they have access to spices

My educated guess is that it's the same reason whie people are deathly afraid of spice. They're both inbreds and genetic dead ends, whereas asians like both spicy and subtly flavored foods, and unironically have higher IQ's than both whites or blacks.

>Richard Spencer's alt-right btfo!

In my experience it has been older black people or black people from Louisiana that liked "spicy" food and most of them like the mild variety

Why do Asians have such small penises? Why do Asian women love black bulls?

white here and I love spicy food. I have to say that black people, mexicans, indians etc have fucking great food.

>Implying nigger spicy foods and hot sauces are even spicy

They use wussy vinegar based sauces and buffalo sauce and act like it's lava. They're nowhere near SE Asian and Latino hot. Caribbeans try at least.

Lol, the alt-right's argument against asian/white ubermensch is penis size even when it's clear they will inherit the white physique along with the superior asian IQ? Even the alt-right sturmdrumpfing tard, Spencer, admits asians are a superior IQ race. He simply accepts his white mediocrity.

Mutt here

My mom was half Italian but she normally just cooked well seasoned food, laurys seasoned salt and ild bay was her best friend. we didn't use hot sauce a lot

Their slave ancestors subsisted on animal scraps, corn, and garden vegetables.
To generations of black Americans salt, pepper, and peanut oil are the only flavors.

Cuck