Post some underrated sips

Post some underrated sips

I think it tastes good and it doesn't have shit tier hfcs or bleached cane sugar in it. Sipping a glass bottle of it right now.

This is one of the better adjunct American lagers but I have to give it to Rainier beer.

I dont think ive ever seen this before.

yeah they're both great if you don't want to get drunk or have anything that tastes like beer either

Pour some sips twixt your lips. Adds great zip, so let 'er rip!

i see them in shells typically, a tad overpriced but its tart and sweet with all flavors having some kind of lemon mixed with some other fruit as well as pieces of lemon

My sister buys those, they are sweeter than most soda, its too much. Seemingly only useful for mixing girly vodka drinks

Fucking this, they are so cheap and easy to drink, my friends mom used to get 2 36 packs between 4 friends every weekend
in highschool

This but without the irony

Hansen's in general is a good soda brand I don't see mentioned much

shit, forgot pic

good taste. had a bottle after bjj yesterday and felt absolutely QUENCHED

i've only ever seen black people drink this

Fuck no these are horrible, I had one after getting back from a backpacking trip when I was super thirsty. It was way too sweet and made me nauseous.

Tastes like 'natural' Powerade.
Not that great but eh. I like Jones sodas more.

I actually had pic related recently and it was one of the tastiest things I ever drank

god tier beverage right here

The lime one of these with a big pour of tequila in it.

i love their black cherry flavor

Amowamoh

club-mate

do you think it used to have more taste years ago? more mineral-y? or is it just such a subtle thing and my taste has faded over the years.

not the flavored versions obviously

Calypso is the shit. That blue is one of the best, along with the black cherry lemonade, and the peach and pineapple lemonade.

the way your legs are together, it's like some anime girl pose idk sorry

It's just liquid sugar with dye. These things are disgustingly sweet to the point that the sugar literally burns your mouth.

My nigga.

this and the black cherry one mix great with vodka. I'm a little bitch when it comes to drinks but this covers up all the vodka taste

>being so soy that sugar is spicy to you
Lol

Ehh, that stuff is a good mixer for hard alcohol but pretty much worthless the rest of the time.

Yesssssss

Sounds like Arizona Pomegranate

The only time I every drank this I was 16 and mixed it with cotton candy pinnical. It was like the second time I ever got drunk and I threw up all night. I could never drink it again.

that sounds horrible mixed together. One is a tropical flavored sugar and the other is pure sugar.

Bought them when they first showcased in ft.huachuca, AZ and I never betrayed them my entire stay there

Their coconut limeade is better

Best drink in human history right here

this is what i came here to post

guanabana (soursop) for the win

I bought it under the impression that it was carbonated. I was severely disappointed.