What are the best foods to match the seasons?

What are the best foods to match the seasons?

Nigger I don't know I just eat food every day.

What a greedy guts. How fat are you?

McChicken®, Big Mac®, McDouble®, Quarter Pounder®. I'm lovin' it!

I'm starting to get a little bit chubby.

What kind of food suits second winter aside from a brimming glass of my own tears?

A hot Baked Apple Pie.

I think Mac and cheese is more of a winter food

christ

Beer - all seasons

Summer- cold platter of salami, boiled eggs, cheeses, and dried fruits
Winter- Pumpkin soup and warm crusty bread followed by a small pot pie
Autumn- pork belly and asparagus with copious apple sauce
Spring- roast lamb and potatoes in jasmine

>Summer- cold platter of salami, boiled eggs, cheeses, and dried fruits
>Winter- Pumpkin soup and warm crusty bread followed by a small pot pie
>Autumn- pork belly and asparagus with copious apple sauce
>Spring- roast lamb and potatoes in jasmine

This is crazy, why would you eat dried fruits in summer when the fresh fruit is the best. Cheese is for winter, a preserved food for the time of year the cow isnt giving milk. Asparagus grows in the spring only.

Try
Spring- Eggs, asparagus, morels, fresh greens, peas, broccoli, lots of greens to help your liver after the fatty foods of winter
Summer- Corn, tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, melons, summer squash, honey, berries, etc, fresh and raw and cooling
Autumn- mature squashes like pumpkin or butternut, apples, sweet potatoes, meats, cauliflower, persimmon (pic)
Winter- meat, cheese, storage/root vegs like potato, carrot, turnip, apple, onion, preserved foods like pickles, jam, or salt fish, lots of fats, warming/cooked foods

So glad I wasn't born female. Can't fathom not being able to eat daily and have to worry about gaining weight.

Want to know how I know you're young?
>Can't fathom not being able to eat daily and have to worry about gaining weight
Wait until your metabolism slows, user. It happens to men, too, once you're old enough to have an adult life.

Alright, gramps. Shouldn't you be at work?

I am at work, oh young naive child.

>Wait until your metabolism slows
This. I could eat a whole pig in my teens and not gain a pound. Now I basically need to starve myself if I want to stay slim.

>on Veeky Forums during work hours
you are terrible at your job. you should be homeless.

whatever is in season, example:
spring: fiddleheads, asparagus
summer: berries, stonefruits
fall: tomatoes, apples
winter: potatoes, squashes

Or...I'm a postdoctoral research scientist, who because of his job and position, has the ability to dictate his own hours and work schedule. So long as I get my work done and publish, no one fucking cares. How do you make your money, user?

Off your taxes, wagie AHAAAAHHAHAAGHAAAA

You continue to demonstrate your naivete, child. Just keep bragging about your unimpressive existence...it (and you) will get old after a while, and when it does, you'll find yourself at an impasse on how to change it. And you won't be able to. And I'll be laughing then. Right. In. Your. Ignorant. Face.

Nope, you'll be in a retirement home...or DEAD!!!! AHHAHAHAHA

It's pretty entertaining watching you continue to laud yourself when there's really nothing to applaud.

Keep telling yourself that, wagie. One day at a time, eh?

Ummm...unless you can manipulate space-time, it's also one day at a time for you too, child.

>resorting to reddit tier neil degrasse tyson science comments in order to get the upper-hand.

I'm out, peace.

kek. i created my own company and am currently independently wealthy. I am retired at 32.

>Running away when unable to retort.
Good luck user.
Good for you. We took different paths. Great.

You gotta have some pork legs in gelatin in winter.