Thoughts on Jarritos?

Ever since the US became mexico pt2, tons of Spanish bodegas have popped up where I live. I went in one and got a lime Jarrito sip and was fairly impressed. Goes well with fuego Takis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCB_j8QNqCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit drinks. Nothing compares to Asian drinks.

For me, it's TAMARINDO

The mandarin and pineapple flavors are great

These used to be good now they don't have any flavor Japanese soda is where I go

Every day on my way home, I'll get a mandarin one. Shit's cash.

I don't know who's bringing them into Canada, but I like the lime one.

The lime one is the best.
Fuck off. We are discussing soda, not coconut water, and Asian soda is absolute shit.

Get the apple one, Sidrat Mundel

There is a small shack that serves dirt cheap Mexican good next to a car dealership in my town. Only one out of 5 people that work there speaks English. I can get 5 tacos for 8 bucks with a jarritos being only an extra dollar. It is nice for something occasional.

Japanese soda are pretty good compared to those shit spic drink. So much hype over a soda that tastes like a dollar tree generic fruit soda.

this sounds very similar to a place that i know, but i guess it is not so far fetched

SAME, or any guarana, shits as close to liquid 2000 as i can get. Goya also makes a decent ginger beer as well, but that champagne cola can pound dicks, its like mexican irn bru. Amoxicillin cola, it should be called

The lime one's amazing. My favourite burger place recently started stocking them, so I've been drinking them a bit lately.

Lime, mandarin, fruit punch, and Mexican cola are breddy good.

I like the lime ones. Never tried the others. What's the name of that mexican fruit juice that comes in blue 8oz cans? The mango juice tastes nice

What does the Jamaica one taste like?

I remembered now, these

lime thanks

poverty, violence, and reggaeton

Second to joya
Not trolling
Plastic bottles are AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpeg
Glass all the way

youtube.com/watch?v=XCB_j8QNqCo

It's supposed to be "rose water" or something close to it. It's really just a fruit punch flavor with a less citric taste than a fruit punch soda. Almost strawberry-like.

Nobody tell him.

Why did the generation after Bob Marley basically turn reggae into shitty rap? Also, what this user said; jamaica is literally just fruit punch flavor.

Midnight Club 3 soundtrack. Good times.

G U A V A B O Y S

best juice ever, jumex is fantastic

I can't find Sandia flavored bottles anywhere now. In my opinion it's one of the most refreshing of the sodas Jarritos offers.

I lived in Japan for a while and it's apples and oranges. I suspect you are a midwest weeb, get a passport before ever posting again
>le wrong generation
bob marley didn't even write 3/4 of his songs
used to be addicted to that shit when I lived in mexico. it's processed garbage but it's so good

>bob marley didn't even write 3/4 of his songs

That's simply not true.

it's true though. bob marley was borderline retarded due to long term cannabis abuse. he was an affable dumb stage persona who didn't upset anyone, ideal for the international promotion of reggae. without peter tosh and bunny wailer he would have been a nobody

>borderline retarded due to long term cannabis abuse

Oh, you were just trolling.

found the delusional pothead

>tosh and bunny weren't full blown rastas

>cannabis affects everyone in the same way

Damn that looks delicious

The whole line of fabuloso is good but for me the lime is best.

the lime one tastes like sugar and nothing else

Those same jarritos have arrived here in Finland too. I was pretty impressed by that cola desu. Too bad it's really expensive.

Tamarind and Guava are my favourite but otherwise i think Jarritos are overrated and for hipsters.

I love sangria senorial and sidral mundet though, much more flavor and doesn't taste just like sugar

If you ever see one of these, get one. Thank me later.

This guy's knows what's up