Who here /star crunch/

Just got back from the local grocery store. Bought some star crunch and some condoms and some heavy cream. The condoms and cream will probably expire before I use them all, but I know I will always use those star crunch. Who here /star crunch/?

my man
star crunch is the SHIT

fucken hell mate, they sure are!

When my son was teething, my husband would occasionally put one of these in the freezer and let him gnaw on it. Not too happy about that but it helped.

great fuckin post, btw.

Anyway, for me it's pic related, every time. I think it was the psychologic sensation of just discovering these right before I saw that scene in Honey I Shrunk the Kids, and then I was definitely hooked.

anyway, you're on the right track with Little Debbie. upvoted, friend :)

Nice story, good times we all have had, eh? I have many good memories of star crunch. The best thing is how they were just there. As my life went on, and things happened, maybe they were tough, or sad, maybe I didn't know it at the time, but star crunch was there, if I needed it.

I was going to post tits or gtfo, but i stopped myself.

does this actually help? Got a kiddo going through teething right now, might not hurt to get a box of Star Crunch™

Never hurts to get a box of Star Crunch. Or even the Goatmeal Cream pie ;)

You're on a good tier mate but make way for god tier

Tbh mate, I have never encountered this, but I would like to, tell me more...

this. tell us more

Well yes it helps, the star crunch gets really super hard frozen and the bumps help. It's not very good to be giving a young child something like that often though. Just watch them so they don't choke.

>creme pie

>thinkin bout those pies

I gave that shit up in elementary school when a friend told me that those attract Satan and he would kill me if I had one in my hand when he came by.
Thinking back on it, the little shit wasn’t much of a friend.

same here. except it was Tonka Trucks. my neighbor says the devil would come out of the sandbox and get me if I played with his Tonka truck.

Okay imagine a generous amount of the oatmeal cream pie filling except soft chocolate chip cookies. Total sugar bomb, helped me survive exam study nights

Just feeling hopeful?

Gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt

Oh! Marone, what the fuck is this?! how am I seeing this just now for the very first time? I'm telling you, Little Debbie has got some wizards over there working overtime.

Fuck that kid sounds hardcore.
Top tier manipulation, for a child, desu.
Sounds good. But I am just surprised I don't remember them.

*blocks your celestial orbit*

They are good, but they are no star crunch, senpai. Star crunch has great taste, but it's sophisticated texture sets it apart. Tbh though, we are blessed to have all these great treats from our past to enjoy... I think I am about to cry brehs...

Only 50 cents!? Wow, I gonna leave right now and fetch me a Little Debbie Chocolate Chip Creme Pie.

Simply the best.