Thought on soul food, Is it good or nah?

thought on soul food, Is it good or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw9oOzmfxyY
youtube.com/watch?v=mkBS4zUjJZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah

Nah. Black 'people' making food, without direction from a white person, is terrible. The act of them cooking for themselves actively kills them. It is the only good thing to come from it.

thats not really soul food. t is just southern food, and yes it can be good, but too much of it would be great dishonor to famree

Nice pic title.

Given the fact that three of the four items need hot sauce I would say no. I'm from the south and can't really stand most of the cooking here.

>cover food in batter and salt
>we wuz chefs n sheeeit

It tastes delicious, especially if you like salt. It will also make you fat very quickly.

>batter and salt
>this kills the nigger

just so you mother fuckers know niggers are not the only ones who eat collared greens, and fried chicken

no shit genius. but they seem to be the only ones that cook collard greens with lard and a cup of sugar. The fried chicken contains 3 days worth of salt.

I never gave a shit about Mac N Cheese, and every image of soul food has a big glob of it. If we're talking breakfast, yes. Brunch, lunch or dinner? Pass.

After one bite everything tastes the exact same because its 90% fat and salt. The only relief you get is through hot sauce.

That looks pretty good to me right now; the cornbread can fuck right off, though.

It's amazing if it's seasoned well... if not it's pretty bland.

It's not fancy but it's good. Fried chicken and mac-n-cheese. Anybody who honestly says they don't enjoy that stuff is likely retarded.

>Not liking cornbread
I hope you get raped to death by a horse.

Literal tablescraps that black people try to pass off as a genuine cuisine. This is why heart disease kills most of black people that make it past the teenage years.

T. Black person

I'm getting a human foot on a cellar door.

The reason why heart disease kill a lot of black people is the fact that they were unnaturally selected for their poor kidney function while being carted across the ocean chained in boats. The poor urinary function of the slaves kept them from dying from dehydration in the holds of the ships they were chained into. So now they're cursed with hypertension.

Want to talk sickle cell now, dipshit?

A rare disease even in black people, its a minor genetic flaw. Pretty much a non issue.

t.nigger

Social cues just don't exist on the internet.

I bet your a real confrontational asshole in real life too.

no, just not ignorantly autistic with regards to normal black people diseases like sickle cell anemia. You don't know a fucking thing about them do you? I bet you'd wish they didn't exist.

Imagine what happens when someone gets your address.

Soul Food restuarants have the worst service ever, by far. Why not hire white people to be the servers?
It's always a bunch of dumbshit niggers walking around clueless, chewing gum, saying "sheeeeeit", and yapping on dey sail fones. To add insult to injury they always have a mandatory gratuity because they know everyone would stiff them because their service sucks and niggers don't tip anyways.

Most of you assholes need to spend time to learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw9oOzmfxyY

You're all dumber than dogshit, but 1 or 2 of you might figure it out before you get corrected.

Have you figured out your dogshit yet?

Couldnt really give a shit, everybody has some health issue eventually.

Don't even know what you guys are arguing about, it just looks retarded when you make threats on Veeky Forums

LOL

yeah im sure there were significant epigentic changes in their genome from 1 boat trip. idiot.

>Anonymous 03/06/18(Tue)06:11:38 No.102467
you whites jus fucking hate yourselves, don't you? I'm white saying this. Those chocolates definitely blame it on the boogie and are come for you dull white fuck ups..

youtube.com/watch?v=mkBS4zUjJZo

Sorry, I just love you fucking idiots. I know its wrong.

Don't all you fucking white retards blame it on the boogie?

Black people in the US just eat too much sugar and refined flour. That's really all there is to it.

Im black and I dont hate white people for what .01% of their ancestors did almost 200 years ago nor do I blame my personal flaws on my skin color chill out.

Imagine if you lived where your parents grew up in poverty country? Would you know much about black people, living in abject poverty?