Spilled/ruined food thread?

Spilled/ruined food thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1520330661251.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spilled 3/4 of a bag of pasta on the floor today, a bit upset about it

thanks for reminding me asshole

That's a neat-looking cat

Please nobody post that webm of the asian qt spilling the adorable lunch she made for the boy she likes. I don't want to feel sad today.

Pizza casualties

clean it up wagie

haha, cracks me up every time. The perfect summary of life.

You guys who have never worked a job in retail/food service act like being asked to clean that up would be a bad thing. A minimum wage slave has nothing better to do and would look at that as an opportunity to get a break from interacting with retarded customers. I would love to take a several hour long task like that where I could pick my ass and not be bothered by anybody else. It's not my responsibility to make sure my normal duties get done if I'm asked to do that, it would be the managers responsibility to make sure my usual role is filled.

lol dumb fag deserved it

O-oh she's deaf. Now I really feel sad, like that Thai life insurance commercial

god damn it kevin

That's like the easiest thing in the world to clean up if you live around a bunch of black people.

What did he expect to happen. Jesus christ.

It's worse than I thought... I just want to hold her and make things okay.

I bet her friend likes her too, but he just wants her to be happy.

Kerplunk

>McD's """""food"""""
And nothing of value was lost.

this one is easy to organize, even though it looks tough.
my only concern would be the wall plug, looks like a final destination plot is about to happen

>white people 9-11
>black people 9-11

nice reference my dude

i.4cdn.org/gif/1520330661251.webm

where's the food in OP pic?

Are you retarded or just pretending to be stupid?

I don't get why wagie is an insult? Can someone explain it to me.

it's like "normie" or "cuck" or "soyboy"

the implication is you're not a brave independent freethinker who kills your dad because he called you a nazi simply because you're white

It's a long story but it's an /r9k/ meme, wagie is a wage slave and the opposite of a NEET.

Pretending...

In the wacky topsy-turvy world of Veeky Forums, it's the people with jobs who are losers!

Nah, just slightly bemused. /s/ isn't filled with threads devoted to inflatable dolls so I find it hard to understand why /ck is so full of bland, processed, barely-edible mockery of food.
I mean c'mon, that's not even real fries on the pic. There are low standards and there is... this

there are fat chick threads though

I'm not even sure what happened here. Is the package suspended and it just broke from the bottom? Either way, dry pasta that's fallen on a clean floor is fine in my books.

So like it is basically like two sports teams calling each other by the other's team name, meaning it as an insult or something?

>Oy, you Packers!!!
>*visible confusion*

People would get banned for those many years ago. Are people so fat now that it is considered sexy or something?

What a waste. Meanwhile tomatoes almost cost the same as avocados here...

>several hour long task
>cleaning some oil takes several hours

are you a retard? is that why you work in retail?

not the guy you're replying to, but i worked in retail in high school and that guy is absolutely right
being asked to and taking hours to clean up an enormous mess is one of the best things that can happen to you in retail

Oh honey, a mess of oil like that could easily take a few hours to clean. Life on the line, quickest you could possibly work I'd say you could clean that up in 45 min.

>not wanting a fat girl with a pretty face to sit on your face and eat fattening foods off of you

I often worry my plate will break when I carry it with one hand holding by the edge and there's a lot of food piled up on it.

I've never seen it happen but I always worried about that.

I'm gonna need some sauce on this one user.
This looks hella' cute.

This happened to me the other day, but my carpets are so clean, I just picked them up

Clean your fucking car and this wont be a problem

Bait

Kevin had a hard life.

Its not bait, I was fucking mad because I got grease and salt all over my clean carpet

Why is this piece of the sun in someone's kitchen?

Wagie is an insult for people in dead end wage slavery. Someone made a tier list of statuses in life and the bottom is a wagie working doubles to make ends meet. You stop being a wagie around the time you stop needing to dedicate more than 40 hours a week to your work

Couldn't you start the thread with anything better than dogfood?

oh, what the fuck

what the fuck this has to be fake

At least they have fresh meat.

There’s a pic of a ham laying on a car’s floormat and a joke that goes with it but I can’t remember it.

Anybody have the pic?

So what's the story here?
I'm guessing it's either vegans protesting that some of us aren't brainwashed lefties like them or farmers protesting the price of beef.

It could have just been a cow escaping from a slaughterhouse running into a stor in a frenzy.

I've seen one such cow. It broke straight through a wired fence(the posts were wodden and broke) and just kept running mindlessly.

Why do people use electric stoves.

Don't worry about it wagie, your feeble mind is probably too small to understand it anyways. Just go back to making money for Mr.Shekelstein. Chop chop wagie, time is money!

the transport truck crashed and the cow ran from the freeway into a supermarket.

I was pretty close, nice. Thanks.

and nothing of value was lost

source..please..

Hey, thanks for replying. I guess I should have guessed it wasn't a pre-killed cow from how she's bleeding from out her nose.
That's some bad luck for the retail workers, though. Having a damn cow crash through the store and bleed out next to the coolers.

a cow ran away from the farm, into a fucking supermarket, German police had to take her down

Felt so bad for him.

Is that real or scripted

This is my first lead towards that screenshot from this clip that is always posted. For the love of God, post source.

Why would you think either of those things were plausible? If I had to guess, a cow somehow got into a store and some idiots made the cleanup situation worse by shooting it instead of being clever enough to herd it out.

Fuck you for making me remember that

This.
People that unironically assume working more than 40 hours with no savings to show for it are worse than NEETs because they could at least be broke and doing something they want to do like watching movies or jerking it.

This doesn't apply if you're supporting your family (putting their food on the table) but still broke at the end of the day, because your family is an asset.

Nice ass

This is a good Apu

What were they making?

Tons of houses come with it and its a huge hassle to connect a gas line and get a proper stove. Honestly probably wouldnt move into a house with an electric stove.

I ride the carts to my car all the time. Just don't expect to put both your feet on it as if you were a little kid unless you got a bunch of beer in the front or something.

holy fuck lmao

Usually landlords don't want to bother with connecting gas. It adds the need for routine checks and some tennants can fuck shit up with gas.

But yeah. I had to survive 2.5 years while living abroad for work with an electric stove and I hated it every time I used it. It was so fucking hard to estimate how hot the pan/pot was getting without seeing the flame. What a fucking atrocity.

>If I don't like it it's not real

They still sold most of it, but at drastically reduced price. ~80,000,000.00 yuro loss

Why wouldn't you have the shelves anchored down?

Why? They don't look that damaged.

Also, lost in costs caused by the damage, or lost in potential revenue? Because the latter is not a real loss.

I'm pretty sure they were, just not strongly enough. It was an earthquake.
Much was damaged, and it cut short the aging process.

not sure if those are just parts of the shelves or the bottom of them, but i see some jagged metal at the bases of those metal bars

And yeah, revenue. I would say it was plenty real for the farmers and cheese makers. 10% of one production year. It certainly could have been worse.

>chop
>only possiblities i can think of must be /pol/itical
get out the basement now and then and see the real world. sometimes shit just happens.

and maybe stop eating them gmo's coz they rot your brain.

I don't know. It seems odd that the camera appears to follow him, but I'd say that it has been edited from a wide angle dash cam to zoom in on the guy.

So I believe it's real, but not 106% certain.