Wakey wakey Wagie

When can we finally gas all these degenerate coffee junkies. Why are americans so shit with their diets? Eat so much processed crap. That they then have to get v addicted to coffee every morning in order to shit / diarrhea all the processed food out. Of their system that is never processed like nuclear waste. It just sits there and constipates them. Eat normal food you dumb wagie normies.

Pic related to CK americans really think a fucking coffee cup is the same as eating real food for breakfast.

What are some non roastie good whole hearted breakfast for ppl that go running or walking at 4 am?

Lol wakie wakie wagey slavee.

survival juice

I usually go cycling at 4 AM. Before the ride I'll do an aeropress, today was 18g of Macalara B red bourbon, inverted method, 45 second bloom and 140 second total brew time

If you don't like "roastie" flavors you could try a non-fermented tea

Ah, Europe, angry that you can no longer afford to have nice things?
Hot bean juice isn't something that just anyone can afford.

>tfw nightshift wagie
Shit's comfy. No coffee needed, either.

>cruising home on the empty freeway at 4am
PEAK comfy

Fellow nightshift wagie here.
>tfw come home every morning and drink whisky on my balcony watching the sun come up.

Coffee is good for you, literal brainlet. Read some research. Fucking idiot.

jesus christ. your autism should be studied.

I miss being graveyard shift t1 support in a NOC. I would walk in when everyone was leaving and basically watched movies all afternoon till midnight. Then when I left I would listen to my ipod and bike a couple miles through sleepy neighborhoods and forests to catch a train to Chicago. Only part that sucked was when it was a weekend and the train back home picked up all these normies my age going to parties or coming back from one.

NEET checking in. Just got done with my daily morning job with my cute little pupper. Gonna go rub one out before taking a shower and making a delicious breakfast meal.

do you just speak in fucking catchphrases you read here

Just try not to disturb the parents and ignore suicidal thoughts.

still enjoying the first sip myself
hope breakfast went well, it is the most important meal of the day after all

oh, and stay mad, wagies *sssssiiiiiiiiiiippp*

Yes goyim drink that hot acid bean water.

Mmm... stimulant psychosis

You're unhappy and suicidal, NEET-boi.

Coffee's muslim shit, not jewish.

>pic

This version is much truths.

Wow you're not very smart, stimulant psychosis from coffee? That would be really fucking hard to do, but maybe with aspie brain of yours you could make it work. There are a ton of health benefits to coffee, and maybe if you took a sip once in awhile you wouldn't be so retarded.

You're mad as fuck my dude.

Take it easy, it's just Veeky Forums

why so hostile?
hahaha, wonder what it could be....
maybe it's all the rage

Been out of work for about 4 months now living the unemployed life off my savings. Gotta say it is bretty good, started looking into going back to college, taught myself to paint watercolors and made my own ramen from scratch. Don't know how NEET can actually do it though, I'm looking for a new job as when people ask what I've been up to saying video games and my cats feels like a hollow answer. Your life is probably supremely boring overall even keeping myself busy with projects and I find myself just kinda bored alot of the time.

>Don't know how NEET can actually do it though
They commit suicide. That's why unemployment is one of the leading causes of it. People who are NEETs always try to convince others they're doing fine precisely because they're not. After all, most people don't go on about how totally happy they are about their life, seriously guys.

Fuck off, parasite. You're going to be so fucked when the economy collapses and all the entitlement programs get destroyed.

entitlements will only grow, forever

eat drink and be merry for tomorrow you will die
oh wait no... work... rage and be cucked and you'll still die tomorrow

Wrong, NEETboi. The population that actually follows the rules and pays their taxes is something like 2-1. Soon the opposite will be true and les than 1 will be paying for every 2 people on entitlements. That's not sustainable. The NEET holocaust is fast approaching.

>implying rich people don’t all become NEETs ASAP
Feeling poor and useless is a cause of suicide. If you don’t feel that way being NEET can be neat.

>fat suicidal NEET on anti-depressants LARPing as Diogenes
Take your pills before Mommy yells at you, Manchild.

what's the rush?
I've got all day ;)

wtf kind of people go walking at4am?

Running, sure, I can see some motivated asshole getting up really early to run because he had to be at work soon, and other shit to do, time is money kinda guy.

But walk ? The only people who would get up
early to walk are fat, but they wouldnt get up
early because theyre fat and lazy.

I like coffee but on days I dont have it im completely fine. You're completely exaggerating how most people feel about it.

People with Autism like ReviewBrah and Eggy go on night/morning walks because they have autism and can't go for walks during the day because they think everyone is staring at them and judging/laughing.

If he thought he was truly being gangstalked wouldnt the worst time to be out alone be 4am?

Because i Don't live in a shit hole city you libtard psuedo science loving freak. I walk on a road between 2 woods. And i take my gun with me and hear no cars at that time. Just the birds and myself. Don't you have a spoopy video you should be watching?

You have to remember that he's a paranoid retard. There's an entire gang stalking community on youtube. A bunch of mentals filming confused strangers at the gas station asking who they're working for. You'd think the "victims" of said stalking wouldn't film themselves 24/7 and upload the vidoes to the internet if they were truly in fear for their well being, but you'd be wrong.

>I don't live in a shit hole
>that's why I'm afraid to go outside without a gun

>gangstalked
He didn't.
It was a hoax to market his channel.
Retards fell for it.

The top five coffee drinking nations are in Europe you blockhead

Top five coffee drinkers are in Europe, you dimwit. But it's true that amerimutts eat shit food

>Wanting to get mauled by a bear
Are libtards this fucking sheltered?

>Feeling poor and useless is a cause of suicide. If you don’t feel that way being NEET can be neat.
>Implying anyone claiming to be a NEET on Veeky Forums is independently wealthy
C'mon. Plus, if you make a whole bunch of money and stop working it's called retiring, nobody calls that "becoming a NEET".

I hate that sellout faggot and I'm glad all his videos are getting demonetized. Hope he realizes all his normie fans will grow tired of the meme and abandon him.

Did papa touch you again?

No. I just hate faggot sellout youtubers. Go buy another gay T-shirt off his etsy account.

No reason to be angry at another man's success, you just come off as a loser

Try a dick
Who am I kidding just carry on like usual

Caffeine isn't a stimulant you retarded shit.

>Top five coffee drinkers are in Europe, you dimwit.
1) Who are you talking to?
2) ...What exactly does it mean that the top five coffee drinkers are in Europe? Like, 5 people who are the best at it?

face it ,ragie...

you're out of your league here

You're the retard here. Why the fuck do you think people drink bitter bean juice in the first place?

No in reality nothing will collapse but what will happen I guarantee is that a larger portion of your paycheck is going to go to pay me

Thanks for paying your taxes cuckold

It doesn't give you energy it just makes you not tired by blocking those receptors. There's a difference.

Oh I get it you realized the post made no sense, ok.

> its humans i have to worry about. Go back to white suburbia and complain about how sad it is that we are not all ugly mongrel half breeds

It doesn’t matter what people call it. Retired people are NEET and a lot of people have difficulty adjusting to it because they feel useless and socially isolated after retirement. For others, retirement/NEETdom is a good time. I think it’s a complicated issue beyond just “NEETs are all miserable”

This website’s traffic is enormous. There are definitely rich people on Veeky Forums.

I'm sorry. What are you mad about?

I think he is mad about people who drink coffee every day and shit all morning because their diets are inferior to actual human food.

Not OP but it's pretty irritating that mass culture has so thoroughly adapted to make having a caffeine addiction seem like a necessity.

blue lives?

Cops.

cops

Smurfs

the average finnish person drinks as much coffee as three americans put together

I live in WA state nigger, it is also delicious.

>tfw you and 5 other weird night people have an entire walmart to yourself

just be thankful we allow you to serve us wagie

>hates the government
>is a bootlicker

Coffee cleanses the body and mind.

my man just misspelled Burl Ives

I've gone on 4AM walks for like 3 years and my breakfast of choice is still coffee. Fuck (you).

what is it with people parading around celebrating their dependencies and problems? Why would anyone be proud of having to drink a cup of coffee before another person could speak? It's the same shit with every Tumblr whale having PTSD and depression and the alcoholic threads on here. Why people think it's cool to be an alcoholic is beyond me.

>tfw you're so disgusted with extreme left bullshit you actually feel empathy for this nut.

I honestly believe. If you can't wake up drink some water do minor stretches. Than your life is miserable. You either lack sleep or energy to get up for life..which means your probably unhappy about life and want to just die... Let me help you. Let me gas you.. And if your a women... Well there's certain things that can be done with you. ;)

T early morning person.

> mfw normies are all tired at 9 am! And. Already want to go home at 12. Low energy plebs

This is the breakfast version of "everyone is stupid except me"

>Why are americans so shit with their diets?
>implying we have a choice
Amerifats are shit with their diets because every affordable food is processed to shit, and contrary to the belief of dindus and eurocucks overseas, not every one of us is swimming in cash to shell out to buy organic and/or actually nutritious food. Lots of us have to settle.
[spoiler] No excuse for those of us legitimately addicted to coffee though, those people are fucktards [/spoiler]

>every affordable food is processed to shit,
that's because the government gives free money to monocropping garbage food peddlers and factory farmers and pink slime pushers and basically ignores everyone else

also you're not allowed to report on this stuff due to ag gag laws and if you try an army of highly paid smear job artists will come out of the woodwork and slander you as some kind of political extremist or terrorist

I never understood why second-worlders are so obsessed with America. We never even think about you.

>being afraid of anything when you have a gun

>Why are americans so shit with their diets?
>implying we have a choice
Amerifats are shit with their diets because every affordable food is processed to shit, and contrary to the belief of dindus and eurocucks overseas, not every one of us is swimming in cash to shell out to buy organic and/or actually nutritious food. Lots of us have to settle.
No excuse for those of us legitimately addicted to coffee though, those people are fucktards

Sorry, didn't mean to abandon thread. Was trying to fix a spoiler so I didn't look like an idiot but oh well.
Not surprised by that shit though, it is Murica after all

why would I want to live in white suburbia?
t. mongrel half breed

True, but caffeine is still classed as a stimulant.

>wake up at 4am
>go to sleep at 8pm
>asleep eight hours, awake sixteen hours
>hurr durr im so productive and energetic!
>person wakes up at 9am
>goes to sleep at 1am
>asleep eight hours, awake sixteen hours
>you're so lazy and worthless!

People like you were the bane of my existence when I worked night shift. You seem to be unable to grasp the idea of other people having different circadian rhythms, schedules, and melatonin.

Holy fucking BASED

I don't see anything about hating the Govt. on there, though.

Just because you're awake doesn't mean you're at peak productivity.