What's for breakfast Veeky Forums? For me it's a meatball boat with ranch from Jet's

What's for breakfast Veeky Forums? For me it's a meatball boat with ranch from Jet's

Dear europoors,

This is what we mean when we talk about "flyovers".

Thanks,
'murrica

>god I wish I was european

OBSESSED

I've never had a Jet's boat before. That looks fucking disgusting and I want one.

holy shit

gonna need some more ranch!

It's a pizza folded in half. You can get a Jet's boat (za) or deli boat (wich) and it's pretty good to eat.

Where do you faggots live that you call a Calzone a boat?
>in b4 Mississippi

It's just one chain's branding.

post a belly pic

It's from Jet's Pizza, you see, their mascot is a flying Italian with jet pack, so they give things names that are reminiscent of vehicular things....the calzones are called Boats, the tomato puree used for the sauce comes in can labelled "Jet Fuel" and the special crust offer they have is called Turbo Crust, special breadsticks are called Turbo Sticks, etc

Why is this racist shit allowed but any caricature of a feather indian or nigger has to thrown into the ash heap of history? Same goes for Mario. Fuck those racist gook motherfuckers.

Ayyyyy calm down Piezanno, Jet's Pizza was designed by regular goombahs Gene and John Jetts

Eww...

I'm on my second breakfast, a bowl of these cookie flavored oats with sliced bananas and strawberries.

Yes.because people here obviously dress like that.

French toast with roasted pecans and local maple syrup from Piora's Café.

holy fuck that looks good

Not gonna lie. Dude in the second picture with his back turned is working it.

wait, did they change their mascot or something?

*Pilora's
durr

I eat one of these pretty much every morning now. It used to be just a "if I'm running late" kind of breakfast, but I lost control of myself.

Pro tip: Jet's is awful. However, if you MUST eat it (like if all the grass on the planet was burned off by cosmic rays) the steak & cheese deli boat with extra steak is the only edible item on the menu.

tofu nicely browned with a chicken tofu soup and brown rice

diabetes incoming in 3.2.1.

Wrong. Jet's is the only good chain pizza I've ever had. And that basically comes down to two things, actually good fresh dough, and they pay for the more expensive ingredients while other chains go for the cheapo shit

I ate a single slice of their pizza and the absurd salt content immediately sucked all of the water out of my body and I had to drink four gallons of water to feel normal again.

kek'd but true. Enough salt for a weeks worth if you eat an entire 8 piece pizza

Judging by the sand runes in the bottom right corner, it's the Tusken Raider market version. They find dogs and by extension, canine like creatures "Haram" or some stupid shit like that.

Delete this

I always get the turbo crust, well done with spicy pepperoni

sambody toucha my spahet!

i would say the meatball version of anything looks disgusting unless it's made in a static environment, like a test kitchen. their deep dish pizza and cheese bread is still legit.

holy shit why did I never think to put meatballs in a calzone until now