A Vegan Hotdog Cart

So my eldest great-uncle passed away recently, and I am spending my inheritance to open a vegan hotdog cart. I have already rented a cart and I have a location lined up, and the cart is being delivered to the location as I type this.
We will have a revolving selection of different vegan hotdogs, to please every kind of palate.
What are some good vegan hotdog recipes?

Other urls found in this thread:

dixiedharma.com/theveganhotdogcart/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You bought all this stuff without knowing any recipes? Seems retarded. You should offer vegan carnitas. I had some the other day and it was delicious

>1 can black beans
>2 cans chickpeas
>1 can soybean
>2 cups water
>3 tbsp margarine
>1 tsp chili powder
>1 tsp garlic powder
>1 tsp old bay
>lightly mash together in bowl
>roll mixture into 4 individual "hot dogs"
>bake on nonstick pan at 425 for 6 hours
>let cool
>enjoy!!

I'd open a meatloaf restaurant, if I were you.

>vegan carnitas
Why do soy creatures use language to lie to themselves and each other.

Who's lying? It's a carnitas recipe without meat. A portabella slider is still a slider

>I am spending my inheritance to open a vegan hotdog cart

The ones in your pic are nasty. The best vegan hot dogs are the field roast frankfurters or soy pups as far as i've had (but i shouldn't eat soy). You're probably not good enough to make your own vegan hot dogs so i would personally buy those two in bulk & offer them both, and focus primarily on your menagerie of toppings. Also corndogs maybe. And a vegan chili and cashew cheese sauce wouldn't be a bad idea either.

>It's a carnitas recipe without meat.
>It's a carnitas recipe without carnitas.
You give everything these cute names to pretend like you aren't eating the limited basic ass diet of a child. "vegan x" almost always just amounts to tofu with seasoning or some kind of stout vegetable with seasoning. You are lying to yourself.

Wow, it's almost like they're clarifying a differentiation in the recipe

Your life must be a fucking disaster dude, I actually feel sorry for you. Holy shit get laid

>Falling for bait

Y'all dumb af

People don't even try on this site anymore, I swear

halal meatloaf flavored hotdogs,

The first thing you should try is a falafeldog. Because even though I don't follow a vegan lifestyle falafel is pretty fucking great and I could see it filling a hot dog bun perfectly.

OP here. It's not bait, I just saw the meatloaf thread yesterday and used it as a template for my post. I am legitimately opening a vegan hotdog cart, right here in Brooklyn. It will be wildly successful.

Lmao touched a nerve clearly. Go dump random shit on your soy loaf bud, I'm sure if you squint real hard you can pretend it's real food.

Feels good user. Good luck. :3

This is just sad. I can't even fathom at even the most autistic of my middle school days writing out full length paragraphs of passive aggressive statements about why vegans shouldn't name stuff after meat. Please get help

what part of brooklyn

Williamsburg

>we will have a revolving selection...
You misspelled revolting.

>"Passive" aggressive
>Full length paragraphs
>His response longer than my post and a million times more seething
Le cretura de soya

>carnita
>literally means "little meat"
>naming stuff after meat
No you're just false advertising. You might as well start calling your tofurkey, turkey now. You could't have had the dignity to name the thing Autumnroast or something?

Im so sorry for you. I really am

>literally getting triggered over letters in a name

meat isn't real it's just vegetables, fungus and bacteria processed by an animal

Hey guys check out my vegan chicken tendies recipe :^)

woke

>Vegan
>Hotdog
Please don’t make fake food, instead look for a pore fitting name (or make up a new one)
No one will take vegan food seriously if it is constantly trying to mimic other foods instead of being it’s own thing

kek confirms.

*no retarded faggot who huffs tide pods will take vegan food seriously if you do something as completely inconsequential as giving it a faux name

ftfy

Everyone with a functioning brain cringes with their whole body when they hear dumb shit like vegan "meat" you're on a diet of exclusion, stop pretending you aren't.

>7777
Thanks for red-pilling me god, but can't it also be animals processed by another animal as it is any source of amino acids capable of building those two types of muscle fibers?

>God doesn't know basic humanity anatomy anymore.
>Worried.

>Everyone with a functioning brain cringes with their whole body when they hear dumb shit like vegan "meat" you're on a diet of exclusion, stop pretending you aren't.

Boy you got us. We gave some reasonable responses like the dunces we are

>So my eldest great-uncle passed away recently, and I am spending my inheritance to open a vegan hotdog cart.
Bait or not, go and stay go

>OMG DID YOU JUST CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE THE NAME OF OF MEAT??????

Such a reasonable response

>Vegan meat

It is fucking gay, though

kys

>what!!!!! they called mis carnitas "vegan"!!!!!!

There was like, one poster losing his shit.

>kys
Is it summer already my Reddit spacing friend?

nice. I have a similar restaurant idea for greenpoint/brooklyn. do you know when it will open? I'd like to stop by

>do you know when it will open?
Soon. I'll make sure to start a thread about it, for anons to shitpost in.

Loma Linda linketts
Bun, mustard,mayo,pickle
I'll have two right now

I don't know anything about meatloaf

Why vegan burgers? There is already a none meat specific word for a disk of ground up food. Its patty. Why not use vegan patty? Id fuck Vegan Patty.

dont you have a facebook page or instagram or something? you need to start an online presence somewhere before opening.

We will be using snapchat for take out orders.

>So my eldest great-uncle passed away recently, and I am spending my inheritance to open a vegan hotdog cart.
Did he specifically ask you to waste your inheritance or something?

Those look like turds

Sounds like you don't know anything about hotdogs either

Why not just bake a carrot and put it on a bun?

>I am spending my inheritance to open a vegan hotdog cart. I have already rented a cart and I have a location lined up, and the cart is being delivered to the location as I type this.

Pics or it didn't happen. If you're desperate for human acknowlegement, just go to reddit and find a community that will make you feel good about yourself.

"Ooh, look at me! I have rich, dead uncle, and he left me a bunch of money to make vegan hotdogs!"

Fuck off dude, go to reddit for the attention you are so desperately in need of.

The OP image looks strangely familiar...

This seems very familiar....

y̧̞̰͔͕̔̍̌ͦ̒ͩ̄͛̂̋̄̌ͮ̚͡͝͡ó̤̙͔̫̯̖͎̦͍͈ͤ́ͦ̀̀͡ư̡̛̘͇̬̼͚̗̖̮̪̗͇̱̱̼̬̣̟̫͑̀̐̔͐̂͛̐̀ͬ̈̒̚̕ ̨̡͔̖͍̞̼͎̺̋͛ͬ̒ͩ́̑ͅh͕̤̯͎̐̓̈͒͛̑ͨ̎͐̃̀͒̿̉̚͠à̛̟̻̜͕͉̰̫̤̥̩̮̪͔̰͕͖̩̥̀ͬ̄̍̆ͩ́̔͊̀̽̚̚͠ͅv̡̢̛͈̹͙̞͇̦̀̀͂̔e͍͉̝̳͇̩̤̪̺̳͈͉̻̟̜͊ͬ̽̊̑̊̃̂͑ͯ͛̉͒̇ͮ͋̑͜͝ͅ ͈̱̞̗̝̼̜̯͙̠̋̊̏͛͗ͭ̚̕͜͟͢͞s̴̢̨͓͕̙̐̌ͦ͊͛͟ṵ͔͙͖̝̤̗̟̯͚̜̣̖̺͌̑̋͑̄͗̄̒ͭ͢m̡̨͙͓̞͔͔̬̯̝͈̹̏͑̓̃̌ͯ̊̈͆ͤ̊ͦ͌ͮ͑̊̚ṃ̴̷̵̤͕̣̾̾̉̾ͦ̎ͭ̿̎̆̇̓ͤ̌͑ͨ͟o̡̡̺͖̘͖̞ͨͯͮ̐͊ͨͨͩ̈́͗̀̆ͩͪ͑͘͢͝ņ̵̶̹͎̯̝̥̱̯̠ͮ̋̎͐ͦ̃͆̊̐e͕͙̗̙̖̯͍̮̘͇̬̪̘͚ͪ̉ͭͮͮ̔͂̽ͤ͒̄͋̆͒̚̕͝d̶̴̸̳͍̮̮̣̖̿ͨ̉͆͂͟ ̶̴͖͙͈̳̹̗̺̳̗̩̥̼̻̦ͪ͂͊͂̀ͦ̊͛̽͊̔̿̔ͯ͛̌́͝h̻̺͇̦̟͖̭̜͎̬̙̗̠̭͛ͭ͌̄̀̚̚͟į̵̶̛̫̩̺̥̜̘͈̱̜̮̼͉̗̎ͬͮ̃͋̎̍ͧ̇̀̄̒̀̾̚̚͝m̵̵̻̪̪̱̻̙̮͇̹̯̼͍̔̍̿̎͌͊ͨ̇͆ͧ̓͜͡

I fucking hate you guys.
Why are you like this?

there's a vegan hotdog cart in my city. I've never tried them or any other vegan hot dog so I can't help you with a recipe.

dixiedharma.com/theveganhotdogcart/
maybe contact them about the hotdog contents pretending you have a million allergies or something.
>Named #1 vegan dog in america by peta

I don't know why, but every-time I see this posted I must look at it in full size.
I know what it is.
I know I am going to hate it.

Yet I still look. Every time.

Hearty kek

Looks like my caca... fuuuuuck. So sexy... finger my shitter till it quitter and I release...

Yo dawg... you shit on my shitter... haha.... ha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ONLY LUXSHARY I GOTS OUT HERE. BURGER KING. TOOOOFYUUU

But is it a vegan hot log?

your eldest great-uncle was a time traveller who travelled into the future to see what his relatives would do with the money he left to them and died when he saw your future

excuse me

but what is

reddit spacing

?

I have

no

idea

what you are talking
about

I think it would be considered an animal product

You seem upset friend. Is there something about vegan hotdogs that makes you

angry??

>CARNitas

based

Find the cheapest, bulk hot dogs you can find, the kind that tastes funny. Cut the round ends off so that they have a cylinder shape. Now soak them in a spinach and mushroom stock until they taste and smell a bit like vegetables.

Now you can claim they are vegan and charge 3 times more. If anyone asks how you get them to taste so meaty while staying vegan, tell them it's a secret.

Oh, remember, vegetarian is a diet, vegan is a political ideology, so don't claim it's vegetarian. Just call it Vegan. For legal safety.

This is pretty smart, but I don't want to be sued by vegetable-centric lawyers.

LOOKS LIKE PEWP! XD

i really enjoyed the vegan morning star hotdogs but they were way too dang expensive for my budget. i think it could be good if you know the ecosystem is wealthier, though you have to convince them they love it from the first fucking bite

>Blow all my inheritance on a project doomed to fail.
>Because fuck you uncle, you liked meat too much and scared me, and this is my way of getting back at you.

>making meme meat substitutes
>not making food from a country that is actually good at making vegan food

go Indian or Mediterranean imo

I like this

You have to go back.

>A Vegan Hotdog Cart

>libs want to take guns
>based elon sells flamers instead

The only
>good vegan
is a dead vegan.

if you're not in LA or Austin TX please scrap this idea.

My sides have discovered a new form of subatomic reaction.

>vegan hotdogs

Way to ruin the memory of your great uncle you mong.

jesus fuck i have to sit down a minute

wait what processes the vegetables fungus and bacteria into an animal in the first place? no meat=no animal