Anyone tried the Grand Big Mac? It was obviously bigger...

Anyone tried the Grand Big Mac? It was obviously bigger, but I still didn't feel full after I ate it with some fries (I don't want to overdo it at Maccies because I'm trying to lose weight).

I'm disappointed with the whole experience. It was literally a bigger Big Mac, and it left me wanting more like a normal Big Mac meal does.

Really irritating, I thought there'd be some cool new shit in there but it was utterly unremarkable.

What is your take on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/mcdonalds/grand-mac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it.

However I refuse to pay full price for it since I have the Mcdonalds app so I just wait until they send me a any sandwich for $1 coupon then I go pick one up.

Pretty good desu they put a fair amount of sauce on it and one is enough to hold me over until my next meal.

This. I use the $1 app coupon on this or the artisan bbq bacon burger.

I wouldn't pay full price though.

Fuck off fag

The grand mac is great. Could the patties be a bit thicker? Maybe. But overall it's another well made Sandwich by the chefs at McDonald's HQ.

I had assumed that the patties would be quarter pound for the extra cost. Was disappoint.

>but I still didn't feel full after I ate it with some fries (I don't want to overdo it at Maccies because I'm trying to lose weight).

But you did, idiot. The Grand Bic Mac alone is nearly 900 calories.

Is it back? It's the only thing I like at McDonald's.

>OP slams 860 calories in less than 5 minutes
>still hungry
either OP is a fatass or mcdonalds' food scientists are geniuses
fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/mcdonalds/grand-mac

>big mac
>its not big

>grand mac
>is grand

I do not eat beefburgers.

i've had it about 10 years ago, 5 years ago and ~1,5 years ago, was full after each time but only for a while. that's pretty much what happens every single time i go to mcdonalds.
i rarely go there but if i do, i go for mcfeast or bigmac

>eating a grand big mac when trying to lose weight

roflcopter

this. bet he had diet coke along with his supersized fries

this is just what the McKinley mac was right?

He can if he's willing to make sacrifices for the rest of the day. Given that op also had fries, I doubt he did.

reddit

Yes. Alaska is king baby feels GOOD.

It felt like a larger but flatter big mac

It filled me up for the whole day with large fries. From lunch to bed time, all I craved was water

CICO faggots.