Really made me think

Really made me think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-tqLdAR4WxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet you’re one of those people who thinks they are a parent because they have a dog.

fpbp

Don't make me get the cleats.

Zoz

Wonder if the person who drew that is pro-choice

Nice

Glad to be part of the top of the food chain.

we're simply exercising our dominance over humans
humans would eat lobsters if they were the dominant species.

spwp

why are those lobsters still alive after having been boiled?

Dumb drawing

>Normal Person
Hey look! Our marine biologists have dissected this creature and found it doesn't have vocal cords and doesn't breathe air, so it actually can't possibly be screaming.

>Meanwhile in Liberal Land....
Babies crying and moving isn't proof they're alive.

I know this is bait, but I assume most people do a cut through lobstys brain first before placing them into the pot, like below.

youtu.be/-tqLdAR4WxE

>spent time to actually fill in the space with color and shit
autistic

I appreciate your effort.

I'm a parent because I give food & cooking advice to Anonymous children on the internet.

Got to bed.

lobsters are an inferior organism and their pain does not matter

>muh babies
We don't eat lobster babies, they're far too fucking small. Also an adult can comprehend the horror of death more than a baby, comic would be more effective with an adult human.

So what I was pondering doing was sealing a lobster alive in a vacuum sealer pouch and then cooking it sous vide style to gauge the taste. In the normal, sane word I came from it's just a fucking sea roach. But in this strange new place I find myself such an act would be considered 'le edgy' and I'd risk getting doxxed with a whole lot of hatorade.

Fpbp

Are you Asian?

this.

Took a second to notice that ring and realize you were intentionally doing this.

Did the guy who stomped one to death with cleats get shit for it....

Yes, he lost his potential honey.

Who cares if they scream or not, exactly? It's not like they are even pre-sapient.

When you have to choose between torturing something to death and losing face in front of gweilo.

Lobsters don't experience pain. Their nervous system is not complex enough for that.

Which is why we have to eat them first.

I don't know. Whenever someone says something like that it turns out later on that the analysis was tainted by anthropic bias.

how can something NOT have anthromorphic bias if it was conducted, written, read, and interpreted for and by other humans? fucking boil yourself

nah... that would be totally hypocritical, and these are people of reason...