Whoever doesn't like whataburger is a nigger

whoever doesn't like whataburger is a nigger

k

I ate whataburger twice today

the whataburger nearest me is run by niggers and always full of them

so its slow and has the fucking worst quality and service

I thought King of the Hill made it up

The Patty Melt is the greatest fast food item in history. People who have never been to Whataburger literally dont know what they're missing out on, its not their fault.

It was a long trip from the Bay Area out to the Central Valley; from the Central Valley, it took days of poor planning to finally cross the New Mexico/Texas State line, but it was beautiful watching the sunrise above the windmills and plains along I-40.

After almost falling asleep at the wheel, we finally stop in Amarillo to stay at the Executive Inn, and I've never stepped foot in a more seemingly godless place. After a long nap, stealing the bible, and having a piss-poor steak and eggs breakfast at the Waffle House, we were back on the road on driving east.

The overwhelming flatness went on for miles. A city boy like myself had never seen anything as Americana as 287 with all of the country towns and Jesus things everywhere, it was totally cool.

When we finally reached Witchita Falls, the whole gang was running on empty, the leader of the excursion, the new Texan, decided to take us to Texas' finest. Ordered a simple double cheeseburger, fries, and a milk shake. The burger was massive. I was fucking juiced to finally try what these folks were all so proud of. I took the first bite and went on to inhale the massive sandwich; the coffee milkshake was very refreshing after such a long drive, but it couldn't shake me from this feeling: the burger was big, like everything in Texas, yet when it comes to flavor, In N Out had it beat by a long flat country mile.

Fans of In N Out = redditor soyboys
Fans of Whataburger = alpha chads

at least i'm not some shitty trailer park welfare pickup truck racist

Lol you probably live in Michigan

But Whataburger is constantly filled with niggers.

Is that a thing with Whataburger? Ate there a number of times while in Texas and I noticed every single one I went to was staffed with 100% blacks.

>Going to Texas cities with blacks

This is why San Antonio and Austin are goat.

Austin is shitty you redditor cuck

Where are you from again?

lol washington

Move to San Antonio, leave Austin alone

stop inviting people.

fuck off, we're full

literally the worst type of people

This, getting tired of californians coming to my city, go rot in Austin

WOW, I never knew my racial identity was defined by a cheap, fast-food burger joint in Texas! I better drive 15 hours south for a WhatABurger, just to prove how white I am to some douchey little kid on the internet!

Oh yeah, your chili is bland and boring, barely half-a-notch above Cincinatti, Texans think they're good at barbecue because their only sides are plain white wonderbread and a pickle. Oh yeah, your barbecue is half-rate, your football sucks, and even Mexicans refer to Texas as pit to escape from. Jesus Christ, even Detroit and Philadelphia have a more respectable culinary tradition than you do.

most civilized people have literally never been to one since almost all of them are in redneck backwaters
I mean they might be good, but who the fuck knows?

I recently tried Whataburger on a trip and I found the burger I had was mediocre, but I tried some of the sauces and they were fantastic.

but you continue to keep going back right? foh faggot

people are the same everywhere
except maybe florida