Pay restaurant bill with debit and the rest in cash, all coins

>pay restaurant bill with debit and the rest in cash, all coins
>Don’t tip
Am I the worst fucking diner ever?

Did you order a glass of Baiterade too? Fuck off.

Only soyboy beta cuck faggots tip. Who the fuck pays extra to some fucking waitstaff lmao. They're literally sub tier humans and deserve to get paid shit because they barely fucking do anything

You're on par with average black diners, so not really. Also frogposters are 110% cancer.

if you live in a meme country where people need tips to survive, then tip. If you live in the first world, they get paid for their work and as such require no further remuneration for their labour.

thhat does sound pretty bad but as a non waitresss i can say cool bro i bet it was funny

i don't see how tipping is involved in that thought process?
tipping is retarded and should never be done (except maybe some third world countries)

this.
also, i've never understood the whole tipping concept as a whole.
paying extra for good service which you should get without paying extra. also how the fuck does paying after buying something get you good service? can they see the future?

You're not paying extra through tipping. If tipping were eliminated, then the wages of waitstaff would rise, and the cost of your meal would rise accordingly. You can think of tipping as receiving an itemized bill for your food and the waiter, where you get to choose how much to pay the waiter based on their performance.
Also, you obviously don't pay until the end; therefore, the staff is incentivized to provide superior service to you.

but what kind of trash waiters/waitresses are they hiring if they won't do their job properly without tips?
also that does sound like deceiving the customer in a way. you are expecte dto tip (at least in usa) or even worse, the tip is added automatically making the food seem cheaper than it actually is.

I live in a state where there is no "tipped wage" rate. Everyone is paid minimum wage. Why should I even bother tipping? A waiter's job is piss fucking easy compared to other minimum wage jobs.

It's just a different way of servers being paid. It's an attempt to get them to work harder when they otherwise wouldn't if they had a higher hourly wage.
Tips aren't automatically added, and the food doesn't seem cheaper because of two reasons: 1.) you expect to have to tip before entering the establishment so the price of your tip already factors into your expectations, and 2.) all other restaurants have their food prices based on the idea of tipping as well, so the relative prices are the same.

You shouldn't bother tipping since their wages are already covered, and I agree, tipping someone for bringing me a cup and a plate is really stupid. I'm just playing the devil's advocate here.

Devils faggot more like. Fuck off back to redit soy boy

I usually tip when I visit the Schengen area. Is the service excellent because they notice I'm estadounidense and know they can get a tip? Or is it like that for everyone?

Americans are abused by their employers so they like to feel powerful by doing the manager's job when they go out.

No. Niggers will make up bullshit complaints so they eat for free or just leave without paying. At least you’re probably not an asshole while they serve you, and don’t cause a scene.

Waiter detected

And literally no one wants a waiter. If given the option, 90% of people would rather grab food and drink themselves as opposed to paying extra for a chatty tableside slave.
Your kind isn't wanted or needed

I agree. Bistro and buzzer always has a much nicer atmosphere than table service.

Im glad i found this thread all ny Fucking co workers are tip cuck americans. I would get the food myself if it means i won't have ab entitled brat begging for a tip. Besides the you pay more without tip bullshit is no biggie to me. These fucking ppl even said a janitor who makes minimum wage but eats out once a month and does. Not tip. Should not go out to eat because they can't afford it.... Fucking american tip cups are crazy. In fucking. China i can buy food off a street vendor for 2 dollars. And it can be really good with no tip fag shit.

Good thing i look Persian so all waiters know im not a tip cuck. I just want my food and to leave And do what i want with rest of my day. If they complain they are anti semite haha

I tend only to tip if they actually do something other than bring the food. Keep my coffee filled, strike up a short conversation as I am ordering my food, and ask me how it is after a while. I don't need gimmicks like cutting my fucking steak at the table or flambeing. I just want a pleasant dining experience.

Why tip them for doing their job? They keep your drink filled big fucking woop it's not hard to pour liquid into a container. Would you tip your bin men for striking up a short conversation while they empty your trash? No you'd be like why is this scum trying to talk to me. They do a more important job than fuckin food servers though. If you tip you're a cuck. Making excuses just makes you more of a beta

>invite my favourite bull over telling him i want him to show my new """gf"""
>it's actually my soyboy friend in a sissy outfit
>punches me in the gut and spits on my face then leaves
How did i do my soygoys?

Care to name such a country? I don't know of any.

Maybe try some third world countries where they actually get paid dog shit wages and a bit of extra cash could mean the difference between being able to feed their family or not. Not just how much extra they can contribute to their weed.

>Not just how much extra they can contribute to their weed
Holy shit this. Sister-in-law earns more than my brother despite him being the head chef. 75k vs 40k. It's fucking disgusting. He ended up quitting and grabbing a job elsewhere just to bridge that gap.

If amerifag then yes

quads confirm

You are.

You should stay at home and not inflict your autism on the world.