Just bought one of these bad boys, how likely is it that I'm going to die

Just bought one of these bad boys, how likely is it that I'm going to die

How high is your RES stat?

My whole face was leaking and I needed ice cream after

Isn't it only 8000 Scoville? That's like a jalapeno or something

You will probably die in around 60 to 70 years time surrounded by your grandchildren, friends and significant other.

Depends how morbidly obese or unhealthy you are.

I'd be less worried about the heat than the 99999 grams of sodium

There’s been a hundred threads about this. How did you find Veeky Forums newfriend?

it cant be that hot
where'd you find it?

Op do you live in alaska

I've been on Veeky Forums since 2006-2007

You are 100% likely to die eventually. Feel free to post a picture of meth or bath salts for attention, you'll get the same answer. Or. think up something original. Or don't. I really don't give two shits what you do.

But what made you try out ck for the very first time today?

This isn't my first time

How does this one compare to the black one? I had the black one last night and it wasnt too spicy but still had a bit of the occasional kick.

>japanese
>knowing what hot is

lol they think tabasco is death sauce

They aren't too bad, but I really like spicy food. I eat those on the reg voluntarily.

I can't tell any difference except the black one has more actual flavor. Eat one then eat another an hour later and it isn't spicy at all. Not sure how that works, its like you fuck your tastebuds up so bad they don't register spice for a bit.

i can say with 100% certainty you will die

If you’re op it obviously is

Enjoy ur 2000mg of salt in one meal

That's so sweet!

thats not japanese honey

i binge eat this pooping it out feels so good

i have a penis you may be interested in

there is a 100% chance that you will die. You ARE going to die.

I can do the first half okay but then the second half kicks my ass. I still get through it eventually though.

They're barely hotter than the regular version. 2x spicy my ass.

100% given enough time.

No risk. Hot. But more-so there to try once or watch normies suffer.

Always a good idea to get ur weeks worth of salt in one meal

100%, though probably not because of this, unless you choke on it, or are allergic to it.

amerimutts think jalepenos are hot

>salt
>bad
also its advised between 1500mg and no more than 2300mg per day, so yeah you're wrong about it being a weeks worth of sodium

>surrounded by your grandchildren, friends and significant other

ha

I can't find the single packs of these anywhere
they sell them at my local asian market but only in the 8 pack, I just want to try one single pack for fucks sake

obsessed

I just bought a 5 pack the other day from the local Asian mart for ~3.99

They are rather spicy if you follow the directions, but over all its not too bad. It does have an extremely potent cayenne flavor that, like the cinnamon challenge, if you inhale on the first bite, you'll get instant hiccups.

dig in!

It's really not that bad, although you probably will want to keep milk around anyway. I like to add in a few shakes of cayenne pepper and stir some habanero sauce into the sauce packet before adding it to the noodles for some extra heat.

I'm not OP but I live in Alaska. Why you data mining

Unlikely, if you're that worried add more water and/or less powder

Having a bowl of 8000shu noodles will feel hotter than having a dab of 200,000shu sauce.

I love these, but I can see how it would be too hot for some.
Add some fresh green onion and cilantro and it won't hit you so hard.

eat something before or your stomach is going to fucking hurt. pls take my advice. this shit is spicy but the real pain for most people ive seen is about 10 minutes after swallowing