Anyone here ever had Scho-ka-kola?

Anyone here ever had Scho-ka-kola?

I'm a big WW2 buff, and I do presentations at a local school every year. I was thinking about buying some Scho-ka-kola to give the kids, since the Germans issued it in their rations during the war. Does it seem like something the kids would like? How much do I need to buy for 15 kids? It's ~$8 per tin here in the states, so if I can I'd like to split them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmdLnPGZ0Rc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>caffeinated, coca-cola-flavored chocolate

why?

German user here. It's pretty neat, but remember its dark chocolate so maybe kids don't like it.

That's made from the ground-up bones of Holocaust victims.

It's caffeinated because it was included in rations as a way to boost energy. It's not coca-cola flavored. The Amazon reviews say it's dark chocolate with a hint of coffee.

We can only hope.

It's not coca cola flavoured, it has caffeine and kola nut.

>kola nut
that's coca cola flavoring

again
I forgot to say that it has 16 pieces per tin, so you would have enough chocolate for you and your kids with one. For 8$ per tin i would not recommend to buy more than needed desu, i mean it's good but not 8$ for 100gramms good. It only costs about 2,20$ here.

Thanks German-bro.

You're welcome.

I think coke and other big colas use aroma nowdays and not the real nut like this chocolate.

That's like saying a chocolate cake is hershey bar flavored just because they both use cocoa.

No, but my Grandpa did decide it would be funny to hang on to a bar of Tropical Chocolate and let his grandkids try to gnaw through it.

>600 calories
Wow, even back then Americans were fucking fatasses.

well that's one ingredient that will add zero calories.

They're meant to be like energy bars. Something to keep you going when you can't get a real meal.

A lot of calcium though ;)

>Implying a soldier. being in an active war zone with unpredictable ration supplies, wouldn't benefit from high-energy, calorie dense foods

Modern Schokakola has a milk-chocolate version, the can is clue instead of red, but if you are still worried about it being too bitter then you could use this for the tasting.
Personally I would go with the dark one, you won't be giving them much and you could take about how milk chocolate differentiates from dark, maybe you will be surprised and find kids who like it. Kids liking milk chocolate is a given, but a kid liking dark chocolate would be more interesting

I prefer methamphetamines when I'm in combat, user. They offer a much better punch and really put me into a nice killing rage.

The Germans actually did issue meth rations to some troops. Typically people in tedious, long roles, like night sentries or naval air crews. It's called Pervitin.

Wow that's German efficiency for sure.

Best chocolate comming through

youtube.com/watch?v=hmdLnPGZ0Rc