Corn Flakes vs Grape Nuts

Time for a definite solution on Corn Flakes vs Grape nuts Veeky Forums. I have gathered the most intelligent test subjects, surpassing the brainpower of 99% of you autists.

Who will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/36101199/Preferences_of_Rats_towards_Breakfast_Foods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a challenger approaches

For me, it's the Sausage Egg McMuffin®. The Best Breakfast.

Sorry I don't buy cereal from amazon

are you a gril?

Yes

They ate some of each but more corn flakes. Now we can argue whether the rats have inferior taste.

They got bored of eating and are now running about.

post feet plz

I have weird feet user

vacuum your floor jfc

The rats make a mess. I was actually going to vacuum after I put them back

For me, it's great taste of Kellogg's Corn Flakes®. The Best Breakfast Cereal.

>lives with rats
>feeds them cereal from a plate
>vacuum your floor jfc
sure, we'll get right on that then.

Have you tried this experiment with McDonald's vs. Wendy's tendies?

I like Kelloggs cornflakes with whole milk. Anything but whole milk with lightly sweetened cereal is a sin.
What are y'alls favorite cereal?
I really like off brand rice chex, Rice Bitz, by Kroger. It tastes better than Rice Chex. Less burnt flavor??

Cracklin oat bran is God tier

My favorite cereal is Life, but I'll always fuck with frosted flakes, bran flakes with a bit of brown sugar, and frosted shredded wheat

they're different things.
might as well pit TNMT against the ponies

Oh man I haven't had frosted mini wheats in eons. My favorite was the maple and brown sugar. That shit was so fucking good

it's the cereal that's so filling, but you'll still be able to have 3 bowls of it!

Soy grown in the amazon is almost exclusively for animal feed. There's different rules for human crops.

No, the Amazon company logo was in the pic. I was saying I don't order food online.

Grapenuts FOREVER. The most patrician of cereals.

This. I don't even use milk or anything. I eat them plain and dry.

Only rats make decisions in this thread and they like cornflakes better.

Yeeeeessssssss.
I also like mixing them into yogurt, but I'll happily snack on them right out of the box. Fucking delightful.

Aw yeah. And the second best part is the way your shit just glides out later that day.

Fuck yeah. Grapenuts were those early fuckers (Post vs Kelloggs) greatest invention.

You have very similar feet to me. Do you have Ukrainian ancestry by any chance?

Not that I know of. Both of my parents from Ireland. (One from Ulster and the other from Leinster) and our surnames have origins from Vikings that came to Ireland

post more rat pics

So this doesn't get taken down for off topic...

What foods should I get them to compare next?

Cute, whats their names?

Eira and Ceri

tendies.

Why have ACT book? Must be 18 to post here, user.

I took the SAT 5 years ago and I kept the study book for fun

different /sip/s

carrot vs apple

Took the test few years ago and use the book as a cheaper alternative to a GRE book. Very similar tests.

graduate school is gay.

And this guy is an expert in gay.

apples vs. oranges

I've been getting some dry stuff from tar jay because it's cheaper than any of the stores around here. I'm not sure what it costs at the physical store. I should go look.

desu studying extensively for the GRE (and SAT for that matter) is kind of pointless. There's some merit to brushing up on geometry concepts you might have forgotten or reviewing the overall format of the test but I don't feel studying for hours and hours is going to extensively change your score.

it's going to get taken down if you don't post more of your feet

Grape nuts is for sprinkling on top of other cereals, unless it’s literally the only fiber you get in a day. Adds a great crunch to cereals that need a good crunch like corn flakes. I would go with a 4:1 ratio of corn flakes to grape nuts.

Don't feed them oranges if they're boy rats. Can give them health problems.

t. boy rat owner

How long before they're ready to slaughter and roast?

Bringin shame to us all with yer camwhorin.

>tfw no fat, ugly, rat-farming, filthy, Veeky Forums-posting, Hibernian gf

cute!

No, debatable,yes, no, yes, yes

fatty!

Nope just male

Good test. When are you publishing the results?

God dammit.

Don’t post feet ever again

done
academia.edu/36101199/Preferences_of_Rats_towards_Breakfast_Foods