foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/chicken-kiev-recipe-1952333
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beans onions salt
i still want to kill myself

maybe it just needs a few more ingredients

I make my chicken thighs pretty simple
>LIGHTLY coat in oil
>top with salt, pepper, garlic&onion powder, and Worcestershire
>put under broiler until it browns (6-8 minutes)
>drop to 350 for 10 minutes
>brush with bbq sauce
>broiler again for 3-4 minutes
Pretty much the best chicken I've ever had that's not cooked on a grill/smoker

gonna actually try this

Sometimes I get whole fish, stuff it with herbs, garlic, and lemon. Coat it lightly in some olive oil, salt, and pepper- grill it on the bbq for about 8 minutes and I get some of the most delicious stuff ever really easy. Super fresh and tasty. Surprised how much flavor you can get with so few ingredients with whole fish.

spaghetti with garlic and olive oil is bretty gud

can i grab ahot sauce i guess

>caramelize onions
>boil beans, squirt with a bit of lemon and a pinch of salt
>make some crunchy deep fried onion bits with a flour, baking soda, salt and water mixture for some delicious crunch
>beans>onion>crunch

yeah but it matters how you do it
>cook pasta in minimal water so the pasta water gets really starchy
>cook to before el dante and then drain, save a cup of pasta water
>meanwhile heat up butter or olive oil, and fry either lemon zest, garlic, pancetta (or other cured meat) or herbs (like sage) and salt and pepper
>keep it one flavour
>mix in starchy pasta water to make a sauce
>add pasta to pan and finish cooking
>add some lemon juice and fresh herbs if you want
>mix through grated parmesan (or don't)
>keep it simple, italian cooking is about not adding things and just executing perfectly with good ingredients

This dish(es) is trash if you overcook the pasta or burn the ingredients but simple as fuck and delicious. Starchy pasta water + fat makes a creamy emulsified sauce.

two bananas
cup.5 of milk
sweetener (I use maple syrup but brown sugar or honey work well)

-cut bananas into thin slices
-combine all ingredients in a pot and blast it on the highest setting
-cook until hot but DO NOT let it boil
-pour into a bowl and eat it like cereal

>brother came over a few weeks ago
>wondered what we were going to eat, went looking through the cupboards and said we didn't have anything
>flour, potatoes, eggs, vegetables and a bit of pork
>mfw
>whip up a continental feast an hour later
Gotta educate this nigga one of these days.

Chicken thigh + leg super cheap, a half head of garlic peeled and not chopped, half a cup of rice, water to just cover everything.
Boil then simmer until its all cooked. Garnish with some green onion put some soy sauce after if you want after
I don't recommend using breast.

Its an extremely lazy one person one pot food based of korean Samgyetang.

>open can of sardines
>pull the spines out
>put them on toast
That's my go-to recipe

chicken Kiev

>chicken breast
>butter
>egg
>bread crumbs
>oil
>spices: salt, pepper, a few more for the butter

Mix salt, pepper and spices with the butter at room temperature. Beat out the chicken breasts till they're an 1/8th of an inch thick. Salt and pepper chicken breasts. Put a spoonful of butter and breadcrumbs in the center of the chicken, roll into a cylinder. Dip in eggs. Coat with bread crumbs. Fry in a half inch of oil, 4 minutes each side.

foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/chicken-kiev-recipe-1952333

>tilapia
>not want to make you kill yourself
Kind of one or the other, isn’t it?

done this a few times and it's pretty good provided you're using a primo balsamic, otherwise not so much.

Spaghetti carbonara, super easy and delicous. I use whatever cured pork belly product I have on hand (usually bacon or panchetta), parmesan cheese, eggs, spaghetti (lentil pasta for a higher protien to carb ratio), salt and pepper.
1: chunk up the meat, get it mostly crispy with a bit of chew left, turn down pan to low
2: boil and drain the pasta and put it in the pan with the meat
3: whisk eggs and grated cheese together. 4: add eggs atop the pasta when pan has cooled a bit and stir them into the pasta, making sure to coat the noodles with egg while cooking the egg without clumping or scrambling

I like the honesty of the title.

I think I'm going to try this with chianking vinegar and see how it turns out

Tilapia is like chicken, 99% of the stuff sold in america tastes like ass but that's not the animal's fault

p.s. if you tell me "but chicken is always good" that's how I know you're a tastelet who confused "I'm used to it" for "it's good"

Steak

>steak
>salt, pepper, oil

Preheat the oven to 500 and slide a pan in (please don't use a non stick pan, cast iron is best). Salt the steak. Let it come to room temperature over half an hour. Heavily pepper steak and coat in oil. Put a burner to high. Move pan from oven to burner and sear each side for 30 seconds. Move to oven. Flip every couple of minutes (more often = more evenly cooked but oven will lose temp so it'll take longer). Cook until internal temperature is 130. Rest for 10 minutes and cut across the grain.

Total time in oven will depend on thickens of steak but 6 minutes total is about average.