Alrighty, and how would you like your eggs prepared?

>Alrighty, and how would you like your eggs prepared?

well Veeky Forums?

>standalone eggs
scrambled
>eggs accompanied by hash browns, toast, breakfast meat, etc
over easy

Poached and put on my sandwich please.

scrambled if its with hot cakes and over easy if its with toast

>standalone eggs
do people really eat eggs by themselves? that just seems wrong

thats gonna be one soggy ass sandwich

in the bathroom over the toilet
if you can do that

YEah can I get a bowl of butt niggers

i mean i guess i'd consider it standalone if i had it with pancakes because i'm not going to mix the two

The classic sunny side up

Scrambled.

why the fuck not? you are missing out on a lot.

Any answer other than in an omelette is wrong.

I always order poached just so the server can say "uh do wha" and walk all the way back to the kitchen to ask if jesus can poach an egg. Ive only had three say they can poach an egg. From there its sunny side up...but i become demanding and want the yolk set but not hard. I usually have to send them back for being under. I poke holes in rhe runny yolk so they have to start over. Only 4 or 5 restaurants here get them right by the second try.

I will have them prepared like in my animes, thank you.

how do you get them to come over easy with crispy edges? the method where you spoon the hot oil on the egg white

over easy unless the place I go to can do a good french
>letting maple syrup touch eggs ever
>set but not hard
half-set?
just do the jaques deep fry but don't flip it

over meidum
with bacon, sausage links, and corned beef hash on the side
3 buttermilk flapjacks
and two slices of rye toast with creamed butter and orange marmalade

and if i'm feeling really hungry, I'll also get a t-bone steak cooked medium rare with a side of biscuits with country gravy

why does almost every restaurant out there put pancakes and egg on the same plate if they could not be enjoyed together?

Medium rare.

Sunny side up.
Delicious melty yolk all over mah toast & bacon!

>never eaten eggs over easy with greasy sausage and bacon, then mopped up the spilled grease and egg yolk with a pancake
You aint fat. You ain't nothin.

Medium rare

Please be patient, I have autism

Sunny side up, neat, with a lemon twist.

Hard fried

ew

scrambled with ketchup cause im not a faggot

Over easy. The most consistent egg. You have to try to fuck it up. Scrambled eggs are a total crapshoot.

omelette filled with sausage, onion and red bell pepper please

in a spaghetti carbonara thank you.

Sunny side up

>Incubated. And then raised. And then beheaded. And then plucked. And then cut up. And then put on a grill. And then put on a bun. Damn, it's gonna take a while. I don't have time. Scrambled!

Over well with my steak, onions in the hash browns and a cup of strong tea.

Over easy. Anything else is an abomination like ordering a steak anything other than medium rare.

>Weird Al reference from outta left field!
>MFW!

Deviled.

>eggs
Ripe and fresh 18...

I want your daughter s hand in marriage style with my eggs please.

Proceed to create mongrels as im not white.

2 OM then slap them bad boys on some wheat toast bit of mayo and a tomato slice

Over easy.
Speaking of over easy babe, you like BENDING over easy? When do you get off work? Here's my number.

Sunnyside up, please, on top of my pancakes.

Best answer. Real men don't eat foods that resemble the consistency of semen. Fact

"Real men" eat what they want and don't give a fuck what people think, pussy.

Is that why you eat so much semen?

I'd like to suck the egg whites out of the chef's cock, please.

shut the fuck up you cum guzzling faggot

Fried hard master race

For you id like them fertilized

>Not getting them deep fried with the yolk at the center still runny enough to break out and mix with your gravy and hash browns, only to pile it all onto your buttered toast and topping it all off with the rest of the egg and your bacon.
It's like you're not even trying.

Pussyboi
Puusyboi 2

Faggot

Well, if they're being prepared in California, as the filename suggests, I'd question whether or not I'm going to contract aids.

Pussyboi.

t. never been to California faggot

Never going either. And you can keep your faggot.

I don't trust a diner to make scrambled eggs properly. They're usually overcooked lumps. I'll just go with fried over easy, with toast.

No, you can be someone else's faggot, faggot.

I feel safe on the internet too. California is for aids sharing faggots. Can't wait until Kim glasses that shithole.

8 egg scramble 8 slice bacon please

>inplying that's ever going to happen.
Take your ignorance back in your trailer, Cleetus. Don't you have a sister to fuck?

How does he get out of there without breaking the eggs?

found the assmad cali cuck

IN A PAN, FOOL!

You sure love talking about dicks and ass, Cleetus. I bet you like watching other guys fuck your sister while you shove cucumbers up your ass.

Patrician

The classic dish "Pancakes with eggs"

Over hard

fried hard

domo!

we will meet again, mr. bond.

Scrambled. Don't want that yolk to mix with the gravy for my biscuits.

Scrambled with Hashbrowns a waffle and bacon and depending on what kind of mood i'm in, Orange Juice or Chocolate Milk

Are you telling me you've never put a little bit of maple syrup in your scrambled eggs? You really have no idea what you're missing out on. Add a little salt and it's got a delectable savory, sweet, salty, creaminess.

the blending of ketchup and syrup is the best thing in the world combind with the pepper as well

Sunnyside up, runny

Over medium.
Egg whites should be cooked all the way, they taste like shit otherwise unlike egg yolk.

Yours, fertilized the next morning.

Bas(t)ed

maple syrup and scrambled eggs is fantastic. it's almost like eggs go incredibly well with sugar.

If eating eggs makes you think of semen, you probably spend too much time fantasizing about having sex with men

Over easy with hashbrowns and toast.

2 eggs over easy, corned beef hash well done/crispy, rye toast lightly buttered with a black coffee. Please and thank

Mmmmmm, is that made with mom's secret recipe?

I work at a diner, we don't season and we reuse pans. You might get two eggs(1 laddle of pooled eggs) or you might get half of that if while scrambling i spill some out the pan. Over easy is two easy flipped then cooked a lil flipped again. Still no seasoning

omurice is literally the retarded cousin of fried rice

Lol I actually ordered that at Cracker Barrel once as a joke. I was surprised they actually know how to poach eggs there. But as said yeah it’s a soggy mess.

I'LL HAVE THE EGGS BOOBYDICK

soft boiled please