Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Wendys/status/971136300253401088
agbioworld.org/biotech-info/topics/borlaug/doomsayers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only took them 60 years

Head on over to /b/ you spamming fag

How is cooking it when it's ordered any different from cooking before it's ordered and reheating it?

Stop replying to these threads you stupid fuck

Have you ever cooked anything before?

Won't stop their food from tasting like hot garbage and ass though.

cry more

Fuck off

What? Which threads? I just want to know how this is different, like scientifically is there some extra chemical in hamburgers that dissolves if you make them hot more than once?

I was gonna give my thoughts, but it turns out you're 14.

PSA: You can use either of the browser extensions 4chanX or Veeky Forums Plus to block posts by topic, image, filename, or anything else repetetive. Please block threads like this.

>fresh beef
>cooked when you order

does this mean it will cost more and take longer?
go fuck yourself mcdonalds, it was only a good place to eat because it was cheap. i have never heard anyone say wendys bullshit never frozen shit actually tasted better than anywhere else.

I predict lawsuits about raw beef.

Bait

Yeah and 10 Internets say it is on "select sandwiches", there is no way they could do this on all of them with the volume they get

fuck off

It will probably be on something like
>quarter pounder
>1/3 of a pound
>"fresh style burger"

eat my ass hole you wendys shill

Finally going back to their roots

I baited this exact response.

This is much better than cheap shit you don't want to eat because it's more like a delicious treat to have now

If you want value just go for the fucking value menu

ROFL you NERD i baited this exact response

McDonalds is so salty it's like the only thing you taste

>Yeah and 10 Internets say it is on "select sandwiches", there is no way they could do this on all of them with the volume they get
Did anyone claim they were going to start doing this for all their items?
I assumed it was an announcement about a new class of items, not a change in how they do existing items.

Going to be the same stuff as the, artisan menu, there is no way they could get jamal in the back to make stuff fresh constantly

lol, but fastfood shills said pinkslime WAS real meat.

twitter.com/Wendys/status/971136300253401088

JUST

>1/3 of a pound
I want MUH 1/4 pounder!
4 is bigger than 3 therefore better!!

>Cuckdonald's

Taking money from retards is this easy...

STOP! STOP! HE'S ALREADY DEAD!

Yes. They dry out when cooled and dry out more when reheated.

I work at McD's, it's every piece of 1/4 meat. The regular 1/10 meat on cheeseburgers is still the same.

Takes 75 seconds to cook and it comes out the fridge sealed in plastic instead of the freezer.

S A V A G E

why are orthorexics such chemophobes

Still disgusting.

(((((Fresh beef))))

>one shit fast food restaurant shitposting at another

I do not eat beefburgers.

>10 piece nuggets costs more than 3 4 piece orders
>not just getting the 4 for 4

dumbass kareem

>wendy's stocks already dropped

>Wendy's vs McBurger
Remember when Burger King was the Pepsi of fast food? I wonder why #2s always fare so poorly and are so so far behind #1s, instead of being, say, neck-and-neck with them or something closer to that.

Pepsi and Wendy's are both doing pretty well at the moment. Burger King was never the Pepsi of fast food joints, it was a flash in the pan thing during the early 2000's.

This. Mcdonalds already takes fucking FOREVER to get orders out and this will just blow the last few brain cells the retards that work there away.

why not just using local beef

What the fuck am I looking at? Get the fuck out of my kitchen.

McCucks BTFO

>Corporate hired some kid who knows the freshest memes to run their social media account
>Successful because thats all it takes to get droves of retarded millenials to eat their slop, just posting dank memes and video game/anime references like Arby's and Wendy's

I actually eat the burgers at mcdonalds, I go to wendys for chicken

this ruins everything

what's the point of fast food if it's not really that fast anymore?

You could always just ask for them to make you a fresh one if you really wanted it. Why the hell are they doing this? Now they're just going to remove the only good part about McDonald's, the fact that it's FAST food.

no, I had to wait 5 min for my quarter pounder in the drive thru yesterday.

I suggest a frozen burger is actually the flavor america wants

people like the burgers from bbqs, and you know what people make at bbqs? frozen burgers

that's the taste people grow up with, that's the one they like
plus when it comes to a burger you should want it nice and cold when you cook it so you can really give the outside a lot of time to contact the grill and get crispy

Does this mean dank meming is a valued skill now?
C-Can I finally quit my supermarket wageslave job and become a professional meme analyst?

OH NO NO NO

>he thinks i eat frozen burg at a cookout

end ur life m8

Get your fatass down and belly up to the counter

The people falling for this are retards. Mcdonalds never sold 100% beef nor will it ever.

is this what non-americans actually believe

Pepsi has always been #1 across the world. It's only in America where Coca Cola is more popular.

Literally nobody is talking about the quality of the beef itself.

I don't get it.

What's there not to get? McDonalds announced it's going to start making some of their hamburgers cooked at order instead of cooked ahead of time, frozen, and reheated. Wendy's responded by making fun of them about it since they're still going to use frozen pattied for most of their burgers and Wendy's has already been doing cooked at order fresh beef for all their burgers from day 1.

I don't think there's any real discernible difference between having frozen or fresh patties shipped.
They're both essentially the same

Its harder than most people think to get a job in marketing.

>fresh beef
>....nationwide

Teleportation from the farm? How the fucking hell do they get it from the cow to the burger without freezing it?

This isn't the 1800s, Cletus. Semi-trucks and regional distribution centers made salted pork and scraping the rot off your bacon a thing of the past.

>What is refrigeration?

>t's more like a delicious treat to have now
>a Mcdonalds burger
Is this the state of Americans or what the hell?

It is a treat, normally you have the bland shit made at home like beans or some chicken

If it was high quality like they are proposing

you literally just described the difference

The difference is it's not pre cooked now

99+99+99 is 2.97, which is greater than the 2.89 the ten piece costs.

Going inside always takes longer to get your food, they dont give a shit about you they just want to move people through the drive through

I don't eat crap, so nah.

Based Trump.

HFCS lobbyists took over congress in the 80's - nuff said.

There's literally nothing wrong with corn sugar, it's almost exactly the same as cane sugar and corn subsidies give farmers stability so they don't overproduce to the point of worthlessness during good times and don't run out during bad times. This makes them more profitable and less self-destructively reactive so that you're creating value beyond the amount of money you initially give them in subsidies. And this keeps people in other parts of the world from going hungry since the US exports so much corn.

t. Monsanto idf

Serving it fresh is not going to improve the quality much, if at all. It might even reduce the quality as they're probably resorting to some kind of spray-on preservative or antiseptic sort of fuckery.

the new quarter pounder with beef tastes worse than the old one.

I always used to get the mcchicken the 4piece mcnuggets and value fries for 3 bucks and taxes but now it cost me almost 5 dollars when I could get the same thing from wendy's for 3 bucks
only thing mcdicks has going for it is breakfast options, it's just too expensive and slow for "fast" food

you can have frozen shit or fresh shit, but at the end of the day it's still shit.

I don't work for Monsanto, but I'd be proud of it if I did considering they've saved billions from hunger. Do you think people without food to eat care that they use innovative high yield GMOs? Norman Borlaugh has arguably done more to benefit mankind than anyone else in human history with his dwarf wheat hybrids, and he had no problem with GMOs.
agbioworld.org/biotech-info/topics/borlaug/doomsayers.html
>"There is no evidence to indicate that biotechnology is dangerous. After all, mother nature has been doing this kind of thing for God knows how long," he said. Told a packed hall consisting of researchers and food scientists in the Kenyan capital.
>He dismissed the critics of GMOs as people who had not produced even a kg of food and yet were yelping about bio-safety and the dangers involved in the technology.
>Borlaug, who received a Nobel Peace in 1970 for his efforts to feed a hungry world, said genetic engineering (a term he prefers to GMOs) was the only technology that must be embraced by countries whose food supply is threatened by the inequalities of the world. Citing the examples of China and Brazil where cereal production has gone up more than two-fold making the former the current world's leading cereal producer, he said biotechnology was the surest existing way to ensure food security in Africa and other developing countries. Maize, if given the right push, he noted, will sufficiently feed Sub-Saharan Africa.

>subsidies
Fucken retarded. And don't pretend it's benefiting other parts of the world, it's purely for the Agri industry.

Subsidies are brilliant, you probably think it's just about handing money to farmers and are missing the fact it's a ridiculously profitable investment, the additional money made by separating farmers from the short term ups and downs of growing conditions and changing demands keeps costs at the optimum level so everyone wins and resources aren't wasted over reactive panics to either extreme of overproducing to the point of worthlessness (like what happened after the war / prior to the Depression and kicked off the whole subsidized corn concept in the first place) or going bust and not being able to feed people no matter how much money they're willing to give you.
And yes, they definitely do feed large populations around the world. Corn exports actually exist and actually do go to people in need of food to eat and not just as part of some plot evil Monsanto is orchestrating to steal all your money and poison you, don't know what else to tell you.

so they weren’t serving fresh beef the entire 80 years before May 2018?
McCucks btfo

That's a bingo!

Waaaay ahead of you user. and nice quad btw.

WORLDSTAR

>I'm not part of the big agri idf, I just spout their propaganda on a MS worm farming board with tl;dr posts for shits and giggles.
Nice try Schlomo, now go chug a cup of your favorite boi juice, roundup. It's perfectly safe.

In Australia burgers have been cooked to order for years. Although I suspect during the lunch rush they've got a lot of burgers on the grill and just take them off as needed because service is always lightning at McDonald's during lunch here whereas after 9pm and especially past midnight it can take ages.

Try again.

>profitable investment
For whom? Why do farmers get subsidies and no one else? Why don't I get subsidies because I go through periods of shit turnover and then periods when it's raining. What about every manufacturing business that has a high fixed cost base that have to shut down due to weakened demand for periods of time. It's a load of shit. Give farmers low cost loans for hard times, not artificially support low commodity prices. You clearly work in the Agri industry or are close to it.

>mcdonald's will surpass in-n-out in price AND taste

IN-N-OUT MORE LIKE BLOWN-TF-OUT

In-n-out is already pretty cheap though isn't it?

>For whom?
For everyone. If nothing else keeping farmers from wildly bouncing back and forth between either bad extreme of overproducing and not being able to meet demands keeps prices stable, so every other company that is in some way or another influenced by corn prices (i.e. pretty much all of them) are also protected from that sort of instability, and prices in general are more favorable for all the goods you want or need.
Farmers reacting to short term conditions is what made everyone grow way too much corn in response to the heightened war time demands which caused the price to plummet and made all that corn worthless in addition to fucking over the land from overgrowing, and that's a big part of why the Great Depression was so bad.

You've repeated the same rhetoric again and again. Have fun corn rancher