But why?

But why?

That's normal? Boterham met hagelslag.

why is it normal

I've never heard of it before now, but I'm surprised this isn't done in America. Throw some jimmies on a peanut butter sandwich alone, or with jam jelly or fluff, and I'm sure it would be great.

Faggot bread for niggers

nigger jimmies

Because sprinkles are nasty as fuck?

They are chocolate sprinkles though. They melt if you put them on right away with some butter.

suck my dick disgusting nigger faggot

Because Dutch is the most bare bones cuisine in Europe (ignoring slav commie cuisine, that was born of necessity). We have good land for dairy farming and we were the premier cocoa processors for a century or so.

So you get bread + butter + chocolate and you like it.

>hey, want some fairy bread?
>I dunno, I like that it tastes like nothing but those bright colors are too stimulating for me

It's chocolate, not sugar ...

I mean it's not much different from Nutella.

I don't personally like it, but these threads are retarded.

>oh no someone somewhere eats a guilty pleasure food from their childhood call the police

Do americans really do this?

of course. americans are the best so why wouldn't they do it? Americans do all the things and do it better than any foreigner.

OBSESSED

Because it is real chocolate and not just brown bits of sugar with a hint of chocolate

how a real dutch alpha behave:

why is it that whenever foreigners portray hagelslag it's always on a single piece of bread?
use two slices so you don't look retarded eating it

I see dutch alphas DONT behave!! lol brofist

*dutch brofist*

are dutch sprinkles real chocolate? Because I was under the impression that sprinkles are nothing but little tubes of sugar. If these sprinkles are better than what you get elsewhere then this silly food would make a little more sense.

Is that peanut butter and chocolate sprinkles?

it would be like shaving bakers chocolate on top of toast. it’s cocoa. american jimmies are literally tubes of colored hfcs