Salmiakki is disgusting eww

>salmiakki is disgusting eww

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gtMY_27PTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know what that is, that's why I didn't reply the last time you posted this

Maybe you should explain the cuisine of your unknown micro-country that nobody has ever heard of, so we can join the fun? Or just let this slide off page 10, your choice

it's just the Fins lashing out when they don't get the attention they crave

>salmiakki
Ok I googled it, it's just another word for salty licorice, and it's supposed to taste pretty similar to sen-sen, which you can obtain at any old timey tobacconist
I used to eat that stuff when I smoked cigars, it's a great palate cleanser

>Makes the same thread again
But why

Euros obsessed with getting attention from Americans, I guess.

How many times are you gonna make this thread, moron? Just having a fit that someone insulted your favorite shitty candy?

Why do you even care about what other people think of what you eat?

Next you're going to tell me that OP is a faggot. What else is new?

The colder a climate is, the worse their food is, norcuck.

I'v had it and it is indeed shit.

You're taking a food thats eating only for macho complex and "culture" and trying to pass it off as good, fuck yourself. Cant wait for someone to argue that puke flavored jelly beans are also an squired taste.

i don't like it but finns are weird as shit so whatever

If your food is actually so bad you think a block of acidic salt in your mouth is good, i feel sorry for you.

You imply i'm a nigger for thinking that but the sad thing is i'v had Ethiopian food and all of it is better than this awful "candy" you're trying to convince people is good, seems like you have some catching up to do.

>African and Australian cuisines are top tier
No.

Compared to boiled sheep heads, piss shark and rancid seal corpse stuffed with birds, they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gtMY_27PTc

This is why we don't make sweeping generalizations.

please understand those things are properly eaten smeared with shit, else you will not get the full flavour.