Why are these so disappointed even during the current $1 sale?

Why are these so disappointed even during the current $1 sale?

Because they'd rather be a Big Mac

Wendy's pickles are disgusting
The meat is all overcooked and dry to the point of being crumbly.

I don't even think they toast their buns.

>pretending to be a critic while subtly letting us know that wendy's is having a one-dollar special
i see you bitch

wendy's burglars suck ass. i'll eat a jumbo jack before eating wendy's

I don't know, but I do know I've had 2 every day since I found out about it a week ago. I do mayo instead of ketchup and mustard though.

A lot of people must be customizing their orders.

When I ordered my two today, the Wendy's employ asked "Do you want those as they come?" I was startled and caught off guard by the question. It took slightly longer than a time that would be considered socially acceptable for me to respond "yes". I berated myself for my delayed response the whole way home. So embarrassing!

seek professional counseling

They're bretty gud in Canada at least. Not so hot in the US, but the beef supplier for the Canadian side is solid. I'd say CA Wendys is probably the best price:quality wise. Like you can get a better fast food burger, but it'll cost like twice as much.

Had it a few times in the US and hated it though. It wasnt even close

In the US, Wendy's advertises making their burgers with "North American Beef". I can only assume this means it comes from Mexico.

wish they were 1$ in canada :(

Its like the same size as a whitecastle burger fucking stupid

are they still 1 buck?

yes for like one more week

What did you do to disappoint the poor little buggers? What did the Wendy's Double Stack ever do to you!?

Yeah it's certainly the trade off. I think the cost of the higher quality beef is reflected in the price - like a Baconator costs 8 bucks or so after taxes, but would be closer to 6-7 at McDongles something. For me its like the middle ground between normal fast food and higher end fast food like five guys

I actually havent been to mcdicks in years, any idea what the cheapest burg there goes for in canuckbucks?

Hey it fucking worked for me.
There's a Wendy's on the route to my movie theater so OP just kept me from spending $6 on a theater hotdog.

They don't toast the buns and the buns are stale.

Best value and taste in fast food, no dissapointment here!

Because the last one I got was a single.

youhadonejob.jpeg

They've shrunk to the size of a Mcdouble, so it's not really a deal but them pricing it properly. It's absurd they were selling these for like $2.19 in my area.

>only one slice of cheese

Post feet.

>do you want this piece of shit onion, nobody else does

everytime I have a wendy's burger, the patty taste dry as fuck. you have to drown it in sauce to make it moist.

Which state are you cu/ck/s getting your Wendy's from? 2 Wendys location I've hit up in socal have always had juicy ass burgers, free from all of your complaints.

>special sauce of the day
>not knowing the secret weapon

this but unironically

lies faggot

>why are these so disappointed

Probably because they have to experience the inside of your mouth.