What’s for lunch Veeky Forums?

what’s for lunch Veeky Forums?

looks good gj

KFC pot pie. I love those damn things.
How goes the gun rights fight behind enemy lines?

A deviled egg half to test how it turned out since I made a few for a special snack today and tomorrow. Then I had a quarter of a tiny leftover black forest ham and sharp white cheddar/havarti cheese yellow corn quesadilla.

Last night, while I was drunk, I made some crazy ass hotdogs. I love drunk food. They involved beef and cheddar dogs, toasted buns, mustard, jalapeño pimento cheese, homemade chowchow, crushed salt and vinegar chips mixed with sour cream, and finely minced red onion. Sounds absurd, but fucking delicious.

Wet jackal ass tastes delicious when I'm drunk

those look too thick to be jalapenos

Chicken strip poutine from a food truck at uni.

How much wet jackal ass do you eat? I doubt it tastes like delicious hotdogs. Stop eating bushmeat.

Eat a bullet next, child killer.

See if there's a columbian burger/hot-dog joint near you. They put all kinds of crazy shit on them. It's like they just keep a bunch of stoned and drunk beaners in the kitchen who come up with delicious concoctions.

I had a scrambled egg on wheat toast, with some balsamic roasted asparagus.

they’re big ass jalapeños. not spicy at all to be honest but still tasty

no

can confirm

>Cheese, crushed potato chips, ketchup, mustard, signature pink sauce, honey, pineapple sauce and hard-boiled quail eggs.

At this point they are no longer hot dogs though. kind of like California faggot hipster "pizza"

>has never had pizza in California
Idiot.

>has only eaten pizza in california.

shit’s garbage

Just because you don't travel, don't assume other people don't, tardfart. Keep pretending your flyover pizza is "good".

No lunch today
I plan on having wings and fried macaroni bites for dinner so I'm trying to keep my calories to a minimum

Go be homeless somewhere else, California.

I don't really know what I am doing for lunch. I know for a fact I'm going to spend an hour or so making a shitload of marinara, but I don't know what i'll be cooking on the side.

And you'll keep sucking California teat.