Movie theater snacks

When you're at the theater, what do you get?

I go with Popcorn, Extra Butter, add some of those seasonings (usually Kettle Corn and Jalapeno) and then pour in a bag of M&Ms (that I snuck in, obviously). Then a small drink.

The popcorn makes the M&Ms softer and melty (but not melt completley due to the candy shell). Really comfy.

And you?

Paying the (literal) Hollywood jew

My fucking bro....you know what's right. Except I sneak in my own bottled water instead of a soda. But otherwise that's exactly what I get.

>ctrl-f crab legs
>0 results

Anyway for me, it's Whoppers. Fuck going to theaters though, too overpriced tbqhwy

I usually only go on Tuesdays (odd day, I guess), but my local theaters have 2 dollar movies on Tuesdays, then 1 dollar popcorn and 1 dollar soda.

If you got a free popcorn refill before you left to go home, you could be my grandmother

They used to allow you to get refills on any size, but now they only allow that if you buy the specialty "Bucket" size.

They are really expensive and movies are not really big so I just don't eat anything, unless my friend/bro buy something so I just steal few chips, that's it

I'm a cheapskate who sneaks in snack pack size boxes of raisins in my pockets. Candy would make a noise but raisins don't so they're a passable snack with zero chance of detection.

I ordered the nachos at a movie once. I felt like a total dick with the crunching so I quit eating them like the cuck I am.
Also, nice trips

My friend puts a whole pickle in his popcorn and says its a Pennsylvania thing. I've never heard of this and can't any info. Can any PAfags confirm?

I'll put my pickle in your popcorn and call it the Filthydillthia.

Wrecked

wouldn't the m&ms just fall to the bottom of the popcorn bag?

The popcorn is pretty well packed. I eat some of the popcorn first, then dump in some M&Ms, shake the bag a little, dump in some more, etc. until all the M&Ms are in, and it's a good mix of M&M and popcorn per bite. Surprisingly, no they haven't all fallen to the bottom, at least for me.

Stuff your pockets with tissues or toliet paper

i almost always get a big thing of popcorn regardless of where I go. one theater here has dollar hot dogs, so I'll usually get two of those. the other theater has a coke freestyle so I'll get a giant sparkling water when I go to that one. if I'm actually hungry I'll smuggle in some fast food, usually Whataburger

Just popcorn if anything.

I'm not much of a movie guy, and the nearest theatre is an hour away.

There used to be a drive in close by, 7 bucks 2 movies, and you could sneak in whatever food you wanted, easy.

I imagine the spaces between the popcorn particles are smaller than the m&ms.

Why would you use crtl-f when there were two replies?

upvoted, you fucking faggot.

Small popcorn and a beer.

Do Americans really eat popped corn?

This post made me laugh

I do the same but with Reese's pieces instead of m and ms

I personally don't know how you can handle all that extra salt.

I go for plain popcorn since it's already buttery and salted.

For me, it's pomegranate arils in a ziploc bag.

Knew a guy who would do this but with sno-caps

>going to movie theatres

No it's just a jewish scare tactic made to make the world hate us

>add some of those seasonings (usually Kettle Corn and Jalapeno)

Am I retarded, or do only some movie theaters have seasonings you can add to your popcorn? Out of like a dozen theaters I've been to I've never seen that before

>not getting the free refill before leaving

Why would you ever do this? Movie theater popcorn is the shit

*enhances your kinoplex experience*

thank me later

this website is mostly robots and robots posting memes and 12 year olds posting robot memes
it's not much fun any more

one theater chain here has them but the other one doesn't, so I'm sure it's just whether or not the owners/corporate decide to have it

shit's pretty good but the dust is so fine it makes me cough if I fuck up and inhale while the popcorn is anywhere near my mouth

>popcorn and M&Ms
>never see anyone talk
>Mr Robot cinema scene
>MUH POPCORN AND M&MS
literally pleddit

I do this but only for horror flicks. It’s thematically appropriate imo

It may be fairly new. I've only seen it within the past year or so. Was like fuck yeah and added a shit ton.

I've never seen that shit, but M&Ms and Popcorn is based

these are top tier on their own, but i chose to mix them with watermelon sour patch or sour gummies.

Don't the M&Ms start falling to the bottom of the popcorn bag?

Nope.