Post your favorite hot sauce

Post your favorite hot sauce

>extremely sweet
No thanks

It's been awhile since I last had their wings. Is the hot sauce worth getting?

Too spicy, sets my ass on FIRE

habanero tabasco is pretty good and the perfect amount of spice for me

Yo where my 'varkheads at?

this

This was always my favorite sauce from there. I would get it for nostalgias sake because I haven't eaten there in years.

Good taste in this thread so far.

Over at Reddit with all the other retards.

great flavour and not absurdly spicy, though admittedly their other sauces are better value for money when it comes to the heat

thanks for the input user

My own. Blueberry serrano is my go to but any fruit and vegetable blends can be subbed to make it entirely new while still lighting your face up and making you dizzy it's so good, no burning shits.

>Le sub-Saharan African poster attacked by an aardvark as a young child before his manhood ceremony and sustained injuries that resulted in serious infection and thus was unable to participate in the ceremony to ever be considered a man in the eyes of his fellow tribesmen and had to flee the continent of Africa in order to participate in a society that judges adulthood solely by age face

its perfection

That's gay sauce

Soyuce

I don't get it

1. Mango Habanero Tabasco
2. Crystal Extra Hot
3. Cholula Chili Garlic

Love the feeling of heat you get. Feels warm and authentic.

sounds like shit

coors light

That and valentinas

>soylentina

has anyone tried the garlic tabasco? They don't sell it here in Canada, and they want like $30 for a small bottle on amazon. Fuck that.

F. A. Nino's has stupid branding but makes a pretty damn good green hot sauce. I met the guy when he was selling his shit on consignment in a local Safeway.

I also really liked the house hot sauces (also available by the bottle) from Bubba's in San Anselmo, but it closed a while back, sad to say. Killer pies, too.

>valentinas
yeee this is probably my go-to honestly.

not bad op, shit's good on eggs. Also Crystal is a good Louisiana-style hot sauce.

Definitely not worth it.

I'm here! Just using my weekly hour of browsing time I saved up for. My wife says her son needs the computer most of the week to develop his rapping. But I probably don't need to tell you how good hubby points are though do I fellow 'varker *wink* *wink*

Mountain man

My nigger! That stuff is excellent.

Also chipotle cholula

Because.

Wat. They sell it here in Alberta. If you can get it for on shelf prices, its pretty good.

This right here.

Just had pic related on my burrito for lunch today, really intense flavor but I like it.