Hey, im the guy who posted rubbery omelette a while ago, im making another one and i'll show you guys how it goes...

Hey, im the guy who posted rubbery omelette a while ago, im making another one and i'll show you guys how it goes. This time i'm taking some of the advice you guys gave me

>rubbery omlette
Is that even possible?

god speed user

just spend another day or two on this board and you'll probably be making them yourself

I know absoloutley nothing about cooking so im able to mess it up that bad

Damnit

My mam taught me how to make proper eggs when I was 6 because she had to work. What's wrong with your parents?

Alright retard what did you put on the pan before you put the eggs.
How many eggs did you use
What did you put in the omelet
You're not supposed to put anything in the omelet until it's cooked more.
How long did you wait before flipping it

lol
Use lower heat and use a cover to cook more evenly until you get used to it

I used cooking spray, and put everything in before i cooked it. I couldnt flip it easy cause i used 3 eggs :(

Don't use cooking pray that's disgusting. I usually use a nonstick pan, but you want to there coconut oil or butter on the bottom of that pan. Whip the eggs good and pour it in the pan. Let it simmer for a good 5-7 minutes on medium heat, make sure you are using the spatula to not have the egg edges stick to the pan.
Once you are able to flip you have to options, throw toppings inside or flip entire egg and throw toppings on other side.
Around the 4-5 minute mark is when you put the toppings on to get hot. Always throw cheese a little early to melt, if you aren't incompetent cook topping in separate pan at the same time.
. This isn't difficult, get a grip.

>coconut oil

This is horrible for you, its just a meme.

>this time i'm taking some of the advice you guys gave me

Except for rotating your fucking images, dum dum.

Does wonders for your hair though.

Holy fucking shit dude

Not bad advice but you dont have to cover if you have the right amount of eggs for your pan, that pan is way too big for what youre trying to do with 3 eggs.

Get your smallest pan and do a single egg until you can flip it without ripping it or making a huge fucking mess.

Never use cooking spray, throw all that away and buy new oil and butter.

Make your pan hotter, I can see on the sides it didnt cook right. Also when cooking take a fork and pull away around the middle while it cooks so some raw egg can get through and cook there too. You want barely any liquid rolling around when its time to flip.

Why the fuck are all those raw veg in there? Just dont do that.

And your pussy.

I didn't recommend it for its health benefits retard

Is it true that you can regain sensitivity in your dick if you use coconut oil on it. Completely sincere question right here.

>cook first, throw topping later
I have always cooked the topping on the pan first and when they were all done added the whipped eggs on top of them. I find it easier since when it is time to fold, it only wraps around the cheese and not a ton of food stuff.

Eggs look ok, appear not to be overcooked, but meat needs more malliard.

You poor fool.
I admire your effort in making another thread though.

Steak looks like shit.