Most underrated fast food restaurant Veeky Forums

Most underrated fast food restaurant Veeky Forums.

For me its Dairy Queen

FOr me it's the McBurger King

Freebirds.

OP is a faggot. It's obviously Del Taco.

For me it's Checkers.

Taco Time

I'm curious user please educate me more on this restaurant.

they give decent food for the price imo. Last time i went i got loaded up on fries when i just bought 2 hot dogs.

I admit it's too expensive, and I don't know where I stand on the wage strike, but god damn if those chocolate hazelnut milkshakes aren't the tastiest thing on earth

I was gonna say this.

aw hell yeah

gonna have to say checkers

This, is there just too few locations? Why isn't it more popular than McDonald's?

Rally's is better.

Best one comin' through...

for me, it's your mom

Good taste!

step aside, grils

lmao checkers is shit mate
literally blackout drunk tier

Better be bait.

I like Whataburger but they get enough hype to get by.

Around here the only people working at checkers are niggers straight out of prison.
The only people eating at checkers are niggers.
The food is fried, greasy, salty nigger garbage.
It's a shame because I'd like to try one that's actually run by humans and not deal with apes that have gang tattoos on their faces and sheboons with 3inch fingernails.

Whats the difference?

this

t. floridian

go back to /pol/, loser. If I ever see you in real life, I am going to smash your face into the phucking concrete.

Every Checkers/Rally's around here is ghetto as fuck and I'm fine with it. The restaurant has no pretense. It's honest. Makes no effort to offer "healthy options." Their french fries are dipped in what is essentially fried chicken batter before they're fried. The burgers are very sizable for the price, and they taste REAL, if extremely greasy. Also I think you have to have a face/neck tattoo to get hired at Rally's.

I'm with this guy me and my wife's son would pound your racist asshole

every checkers in houston is in a gas station in a nigger infested part of town

that's pretty gay, user, not that there's anything wrong with that of course

this is true. Their chicken fingers are better than every other fast food chain.

Dairy Queen has the best banana milkshake

chickens ain't got no fingers

They don't just get by where I am. Every chain has upgraded to two order lanes and each are almost constantly full. Sometimes I drive by and count 15 cars in each lane. Its insane.

Oops, I was actually thinking of Foster’s Freezr that has the best banana milkshake. Fuck Dairy Queen

Cook Out

You're a phucking phaggot, dude. Get off my board.

>Veeky Forums always bringing up checkers
>Never had checkers before
>Thought no checkers in my state
>Search google maps
>checkers 28minutes away
>Tfw new weekend lunch plans.

>No one ever mentions beef a roo

Only exists in rockford il though.

probably the greatest chain no one knows about

Butthurt antifas detected

deluxe mexi-fries are the shit

The name, dumbass.

Dairy Queen had good burgers. Too bad they stopped selling them

I have a weird childlike relationship with DQ. There are literally none within any reasonable distance. I grew up in Tuscon AZ and ate alot of DQ when I was a kid. Lazy parents I guess, but that shit got stuck in my mind like a nail. Nowadays I only really run across a DQ when travelling, and even then I'm not a big fast food guy so it's only in times of desperation. Missed your flight? Ohh the airport has a DQ. Waiting to get picked up by a friend? Is that a DQ down the street. As a result I have like a weird childlike relationship with dairy queen and it's food and having nothing but positive things to say about it. Is there food good. It probably isn't, but I can't tell because I eat their crappy food and experience nothing but nostalgia and comfort. Thanks corporate america.

Johnny Rockets has the best fries.

Are there tonight, go semi often, it's the best. Alaskan Pollack fish sandwich, very good. Other chains suck ass.

You crazy? They have like 6.

PNW here. That place is over rated.

There was nothing worse as a kid than going to Dairy Queen and getting fucking hotdogs instead of ice cream.

nah fuck off you racist piece of shit; no place for that in the world and I consider antifa a terrorist group

too much sodium in there food

this hipster trash is overrated

>being this gay

In Leafland DQ is one of the only fast food places that really feels like you are getting your money's worth. Last I checked, $6 gets you a drink, a food item, fries and a sundae. The only place that comes close to that deal is Taco Bell. Everywhere else charges like $10 for a small burger combo.

DQ That's what I like about Texas.

>Hurr Durr that there Texus stop sign
This is why you're fat, you fat fuck.

>Californian standing by

>calling others gay
>saves image of the biggest faggot on the planet