Has he ever criticized food?

Has he ever criticized food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lioFRb1IneI
youtu.be/nk-iY5O6CTg?t=19m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=7-KgnSs2HnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

durian

Yeah, but he delivers all criticism the same way he delivers praise, and uses a lot of euphemisms when describing food. Barnyardy = literally tastes like shit

yes.

he hates walnuts.

Oatmeal
youtu.be/lioFRb1IneI

He also had some weird breakfast thing in the middle east that was so bad he couldn't finish it. Actually that reminds me, he often criticizes stuff and he says he has a rule: always try everything at least twice.
This happens frequently, at this point I'm wondering what the fuck your point was OP and what you are smoking.

have you? fucking fatty

He didn't like stinky tofu either

>IT'S NUTTY
>EARTHY
>GAMEY
>THE VINEGAR REALLY BRINGS OUT THE FLAVOR OF THESE BULL TESTICLES

i remember that

I think it was some rotten kind of meat or something. Like camel meat left in the sun for a few days. That was the most negative, harshest reaction I've ever seen out of him.

He hates meat in cans.

He had a preserved egg somewhere in China and absolutely hated it. He was with the sweet old lady that runs the factory that makes them and she didn't speak a lick of English, so he didn't feel the need to hold back i guess

Yeah some traditional breakfast of meat and eggs and maybe a few other things. Can't remember if the meat was supposed to be spoiled or it just was. They gave it to him in this little plastic dish and told him to just walk into any restaurant where he was going and they would be happy to just heat it up for him. Wacky dune-coons

Khli, from the Morocco episode.
youtu.be/nk-iY5O6CTg?t=19m32s

this

Yikes, yeah that's it. So the meat was supposed to be rancid. Nice fucking "cuisine" morocco

>it has a distinct barnyard flavor

He was a homeless heroin addict for a while, no joke, so he probably has had some gnarly shit in his mouth even before he became a tv "chef".

He said during that homeless period he ate out of a dumpster many times, but I believe his palate was more influenced by growing up with a dad who encouraged experimenting with food from other cultures.

Wow from a dumpster to this.. Truly the american dream

You know you have a problem when fucking Andrew Zimmern tells you to stop over complimenting everything ALL the time. I've never seen Mark bad mouth anything. It's clear there are times where he doesn't enjoy the food but he'll never, ever say "it's bad". Definition of being too nice.

I've only seen like 2 of his vids but I stopped watching because he reminded me of the aliens from Galaxy Quest and it creeped me out

Those 2 chubsters look like they are gonna end up on some kind of queer eye for a straight guy spin-off

Oh shit, thank you! I've been wondering for so long what it was that one lady from the Eisregen video reminded me of. Now I know.
youtube.com/watch?v=7-KgnSs2HnM

horrible

>chop

He has not liked things a number of times. To be honest I like the shows he puts out. Interesting and entertaining.

Watch his clip episodes, he unloads on vegan freaks and weird muslim crap.

Based slowjack poster

Soyboy Joy for the Pilled Goy

and stinky tofu

what a fag lol

He spat out custard apple which I find very bizarre since it just tastes sweet and inoffensive.

In some African place he has coffee with salt and coffee with butter and he hates both. He then asks the people serving him if people actually drink it and they say no.

who are they?

No idea but they for sure take it up the ass, just look at em

this photo deserves an Igor and the twins from P5 edit.

Damn bros, weird finding about his past. I used to watch this queer every day after I dropped out of high school and never left the house. Bizarre Foods and No Reservations was the only thing watchable on daytime TV. Anthony Bourdain is high off his own farts for awhile now so I don't like him anymore though.

everything is gamy

He didn't like head cheese he got at some Mongolian market

Watch him all the time and only recall one time where he hated something: it was some kind of pickled eel or suckerfish thing he ate in russia

Oh, i also saw him drink a ranch flavored soda and he hated that too

yeah, Bourdain isn't as good since No Reservations ended.

>Zimmern was born and raised in New York City,[2] in a Jewish family.

Aaaand dropped

>The crossover episode with Adam Richman
Just two chubby guys who love to eat anything, maximum comfy.

>the crossover episode with Guy Fieri

Just a chubby guy who loves food and a rude flamingo haired manbaby who needs to get decked

Watched him for years and never wanted to know about his personal life because i figured he was a butt pirate even though he loves guns and hunting. Relieved to know he was just a homeless drug addict.

He's married and his wife is hot as fuck.

Does he ever criticize anything in DDD? I mean I can tell when he enjoys something and when he REALLY enjoys something but never seen him criticize anything or see room for improvement. Guess thats not really point of the show.