How is arbys still in business?

how is arbys still in business?

>never ANYONE in the parking lot or drivethru
>takes literally long AF to complete your order
>prices seem astronomically high
>their beef n cheddar meme sandwiches dont really quench anything after eating it
>they have a bunch of fancy pretentious other sandwiches which are also expensive as fuck and small
>their curly fries end up being just 2-3 spools and usually a few standard fries stragglers mixed in
>everything else thats fried/crispy tastes like its made in the same oil as the fries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vxQqdFOeoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have all the meats, no other restraunt can corner the carnist market.

Papercraft money.

You forgot that their jamocha shake doesn't taste like coffee but rather a weak chocolate. Also that their sauces taste like complete shit and kill every other flavor hitting your tongue.

>handcrafted

jesus christ they dont literally say that do they?

literally every fucking person holds it under a machine as it drizzled out the sauce

I dont get the roast beef connection with their fish logo

i like arbys, i like fake ass cheese sauce, but they really don't understand that they don't compete with upscale fast food places. they compete with......taco bell, which has pretty damn cheap prices and good deals and everyone knows it garbage so it's fine

if they started price pointing and changing their image like that, i think people would buy their food more. but i just can't justify spending like 5$ on an onion bun with a quarter pound max of sliced meat on it, some cheese, and nothing else.

Fastfood is shit, wtf did you expect? It's also passing strange that you generalize all of a chain based on your experience with the one just off the interstate in your town of 2000 people, Billy Bob. Try cutting down on the meth and fetanyl expenses so you can buy Jimmy Joe's broken down pickup that will limp to the next interstate exit where you can try another one.

It's a cowboy hat, you dingus.

did they opening admit taco bell is their closest rival?

The Arby's in my town is always packed from open to close.

that's clearly a fish poking its head out of water

“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”

Arby's has the best fries and their chicken sandwiches are pretty great. Their food is better than most other fast food franchises

Arby's is great when you want to feel car sick while motionless.

They charge about 3x's the price of the other fast food places around here. That's the only thing I can think of because you never see anyone eating there.

That's one retarded looking fish then.

>how is arbys still in business?
>Arby's is the second-largest quick-service fast-food sandwich restaurant chain in America in terms of units with more than 3,300 restaurants system wide and third in terms of revenue. In October 2017, Food & Wine called Arby's "America's second largest sandwich chain (after Subway)".

uhh

id go to jimmy johns before arbys

you got me excited. i thought the one in maryland was the only one with that sign

Last time I went to Arby’s you could get 4 regular or 3 beef and cheddars for $5. I think that was in my teens and I’m 33 now. Was a good deal then, but now I wouldn’t bother.

A new one opened here a few months ago after years of having shut down all of them. Lots of people went for a few weeks. Now no one goes. I guess they remembered it being really good, but then quickly remembered why we didn't care much when they all shut down back then. Its just a big stack of bland meat between average bread. Pick your sugar sauce.

things are different at different chain locations,, my dude
is this your first day on earth?
welcome i guess

the fish is jumping out of the pond to grab some of the roast beef real quick

did u even see 99.9% of the replies to this thread before responding?

>buy literally bottom barrel food
>season the fuck out of it
>sell for 2-3x the price it should be

Seriously have you ever ordered a combo? Easy 10-12 bucks

The Smoke Mountain was good, the venison steak sandwich was good, other than than, meh.

the people I see eating at arby's tend to be older and middle class or up, very few poor people

I’m well paid but I don’t eat Arby’s
Bad value, you’ll find as you have more money you become more stingy

There's one in Falls Church/Alexandria Virginia area with that exact sign too

It's near the dirt poor crackhead area though.

wew

b/c the food tastes good, u colassul faggot

The Arby's down the road is always by far the most busy fast food place in the area
The drive-thru line is almost always around the building whenever I go by during business hours
Unfortunately, the Popeye's across the street is almost always dead. I would be quite sad if it shuts down.

They may not have many customers, but everybody who goes there ends up paying for a $50 feast of roast beef and cheddar sandwiches. Even alone I find myself paying about $30 because I always think, "when will be the next time I pass an Arby's?" and grab myself some sandwiches for later.

two words: Hope Solo

Their French dip sandwiches are pretty good. Curly fries go really well with the "au jus"

I went to JJ'S today (club tuna, double hot peppers+avoca spread)
Yesterday it was McD (mcdubble+small fry)
The two days before we're Arbys (ruben/turkey club).

12 hour 2nd shift work days, 6 days a week are killing me.
I miss cooking.

they need to bring back the arby-q

their brisket sandwiches are literally the best possible thing you can get at a fast food restaurant

>never ANYONE in the parking lot or drivethru

The one near my does great business, though it seems more of it is from the lunch crowd then more conventional places like McDonalds and Taco Bell, who seem to have people pulling in all day long.

>takes literally long AF to complete your order

The one I go to is very quick.

>prices seem astronomically high

True, I only go when I’ve got coupons for Chicken-Bacon-Swiss and 2-for-$4 roast beef but that means I go there twice a month.

>their beef n cheddar meme sandwiches dont really quench anything after eating it

Never had one, they don’t seem appealing to me.

>they have a bunch of fancy pretentious other sandwiches which are also expensive as fuck and small

Never got any of those either.

>their curly fries end up being just 2-3 spools and usually a few standard fries stragglers mixed in

I get the cheese sticks.

>everything else thats fried/crispy tastes like its made in the same oil as the fries

Taste good to me.

There is an Arby's like 500 yards from my apartment. Drive and walk by it all the time. Only time I go is if they're running a deal or I have the equivalent in a coupon. 2 for $6 italians or french dips sometimes is a pretty damn good deal imo. Also is on the way home from the bar, so that ends up being my drunk dinner and leftovers for breakfast from time to time.

>Arby's has top tier fries
>Has poppers, mozz sticks, onion rings, and potato cakes as well for variety
>have legitimately awesome seasonal/special items. Their deluxe fish sandwich comes to mind, along things like reubens and that new cuban
>brisket and angus steak are great
>classics like chicken bacon swiss and beef and cheddar for nostalgia
>meme worthy shit like venison to keep people talking
>based pepsi products instead of coke
>fucking turnovers

Only issue is that its fucking way overpriced. If you're looking for something that's not burgers they're the way to go.

I've been there a few times and have never seen it. Some areas around there are so run down though so maybe I just didn't notice it.

>I never go there so I don't know how it stays in business

I love arby's but almost all the ones I have seen are in super awkward locations.

They sell their fries in the frozen food aisle.

Glad to see im not the only one who wonders this. Not sure where you are, but here north of Chicago, all the Arbys NEVER have cars there, except the few employees...money laundering!

and unless you have a committed deep-fryer and oil that has been used to cook many batches of fries, it pales in comparison

The one in Miami is great and chill as fuck.

>tfw your city flag is the arby's logo
feels bad man

Is this how you cope with your repressed memories? You pretend it's a made up story about someone else's life?

So I suppose you think Arby's is currently overestimating the intelligence of the American public? Because they've been closing stores left and right with virtually no new openings to replace them.

Ok, you fucking take that comment back. Their Arby's sauce is better than any other sauce on the fast food market, today. It rivals even the 90's McDonald BBQ sauce. Look, we throw insults to try and hurt one another like kike jew faggot spic nigger, but you have clearly crossed a line.

let us not forget also how they commercially brought venison to sale as well, albeit it was for a day only, but the fact that it sold out at my store before 2pm, it shows how ARG(arby's restaurant group) stays ahead of the game.

Is that the one near the Landmark Mall? It's gotten really ghetto around there. Is the Landmark Mall even still open? I haven't been in there in forever.

No, it's clearly a circumcised penis.

I work at Arby's. Ama

I thought it was an oven mitt even while I was employed there.

I'm convinced that the tripe they use costs pennies a pound. So all they have to do is sell a couple """"sandwiches"""" a day for $4 or so and they've made enough money to bastardize nerd culture for another day

I only go there during Lent for their fish sandwiches, which are pretty damn good.

I've always thought Arby's was awful, and it was the last thing anyone in my family or friends would ever suggest eating at. "How about Arby's" actually became a joke between two of my friends where someone would say it and we'd look at him with a "is this nigga kidding" look on our faces

Then the Simpsons episode aired and it felt like vindication. And sweet jesus that was like 20 years ago.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how they're still in business. I was just under the impression that everyone hated them, because I've never met a single person who likes Arby's. I think it's popular among hicks or something maybe? It does seem to be hick food.

As former employee designated morning recipient offloading truck orders that is untrue. I assumed much the same before stint in the business but after accidentally receiving order from a Taco Bell and giving a comparison I can tell you profit margin for direct food sale is thin for an Arby's once all costs are calculated.
They make business mistake not keeping those on the menu year round at least in the midwest where culturally people like to have their Fish Friday.

>I think it's popular among hicks or something maybe? I
ding ding ding

Arby's goes into towns where there's literally nothing else. It's a low rent burger joint.

Also their curly fries are what they're known for, and you can get an actual sandwich there too if you want.

In case anyone's interested:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vxQqdFOeoM

I've never been to Arby's and God willing I never will.