Al/ck/ thread

>blacking out and looking for clues in your phone edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIv96reVlAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was being a moron on my Honda Foreman and hit the corner of my house and knocked a tooth out Monday.

Was supposed to go to the orthodontist today but got drunk instead

Luckily the damage to the house or the ATV isn't bad

I am the person I want to be after a few drinks.
There is. Warmth that takes over me, I become talkative, confident, my social anxiety mostly gos away.

I'm not addicted to drink, but I love it. I drink on certain days of the week (3 days to be exact) and those days are the days I look forwards to.

At work on a Friday morning when I decide to take 6 shots before going in, I do my best work, people have noticed my more upbeat attitude too said its because "its Friday."

EVERYTHING feels right with a few drinks in me. I know I'm not addicted, I'm too afraid of being that way but knowing the best version of myself is at the end of the bottle is annoying.

So many times while drinking people have said "you don't seem drunk..." When I am . its because with liquor I am so much better. It stops the dams of anxiety. Without of I am just waiting around annoyed and solitary for my next drinking day.

i need a ride to the store i'm sick of walking help me out you twats
yes i'm buying beer

This is how it started for me. Now drink 3-6 high ABV beers a night just to be able to sleep.

I've been going about 1.5 year drinking 3 days a week (wed, fri and Saturday) , never going over 60 units. I drink alone too, I like it that way.

When in drink, its vodka with water and a splash of diliute juice.

Myt tolerance hasn't shifted in this time. I hope it stays that way. I'm good where I am.

you're both probably fine for now but if that shit escalates any or you get into a depressed state and start drinking more, you really should stop. irreversible liver damage happens way faster than people realize, and a lot of it is the luck of genetics. for example my dad drinks probably 4 or 5 shots of vodka per day and has been doing so for 35 years, no problems. my maternal grandfather drank about the same and was dead from cirrhosis in 10 years.

so I spend insane amounts of money on beer, at least for a student, mostly due to my incredibly high standards, usually I end up buying 650ml craft beer, I drink probably 5/7 days of the week, but I never really get drunk, just a little buzzed, am I on my way to alcoholism or is there a comfortable medium I can sit at enjoying daily beer or maybe some whiskey if I keep it to one drink a day.

What is your tried and true?

I want to kill myself but I’m scared I’ll wake up reborn as a child of Honduran refugees and have to work as a part-time roofer in Mexico City

Repost cuz last thread died

What is the most cost-effective boxed wine?

I would assume franzia in US but I’m basing that on absolutely nothing except I know the boxes are big and cheap

-cheap
-7.9%
-tastes quite good
-the only dark beer at this abv you're getting for this price (in canada)

When I visit Europe I hit that shit so hard

Hahha I ended up putting like 35 empties In the nightstand drawer at my hotel in Paris, housekeeping must have enjoyed that

Ugh dark days honestly

hoping f/15-E dude shows up tonight
i like talking about planes and i will do it until you're fucking sick of it

I own a breitling and it came with a table coaster with a picture of a pilot on it, so you can totally talk to me. It’s an Instrument for Professionals.

Ah that was a nice conversation between you two. Cheers

I've never seen the dark kind before, I've only had the Crest that's like 10% or something and it tastes horrible so I usually drink pic related as my canuck bum beer

faxe has a very strong malt liqour flavor, 86 is much better to me even if they are both malt based "low tier" beers.

found some Hennessey and I found some sprite, so I guess that's what is on the menu for the evening

this is a very appropriate second post for this thread, this is exactly how i started around age 20. now im 30, multiple ER trips and rehab trips under my belt, still cracking open cold ones after work

welcome to hell nigger

damn, i wanted to down a sick pack tonight after lifting, but my wife wants to fuck and i don't want to make her feel bad for rejecting her
drinking after fucking isn't an option either, I have to wake up early

Thats crazy, have any neat stories?

I am not him but I am in literally the same position, nothing interesting, but the first time I felt like I could actually interact with and enjoy my time with a girl was when I got piss drunk on the beach with some friends on coke and kraken. I was connecting with her and having a conversation where I didn't have to bring up shit like video games to pass the time, I asked more questions about her. it was wierd. now I have a boyfriend who I met online not when I was drunk and I guess I lucked out because if I didn't meet him I'd probably be drinking a lot more trying to get the confidence and laid back attitude to meet someone. some people just can't have that laid back easy conversational attitude without alcohol, I am one of them.

do u have a peen or a vajoo?

penis, I smash tight boypussy weekly.

>Reply
kys faggot

God I wish that were me

(Its gonna be me in about 3 hours kek)

All the more JUST when you realize this picture was taken during daylight.

Look at the light trying to seep in through the curtain sides

too bad i'll never be a pilot. money, dui, no market except for hobbyists....fuck,
i wish i'd just joined the military

>..
i don't have any judgments except for on fags who leave deodorant on their desks and shit
that crap belongs in the bathroom it's like leaving your douche out in the living room or something.
i feel so strongly about this i cannot express it. bathroom item only.

stop drinking you shits

I would if I could.

i keep my deodorant in my room because i usually feel queasy in the morning (when I'm showering) and spraying deodorant in the bathroom where there isn't enough space for it to properly vent so that i inevitably inhale a tiny bit of it and spend 5 minutes retching is not a good time

and what, do crossword puzzles for six hours after work while pondering my life mistakes and my lack of love life?

literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE

I’m in the bath you fascist pigs

Ive trained myself to leave notes on my phone so that I know what I've done while blackout drunk. It's like having a convo with a whole nother person.

I've chipped the shit out of my front teeth after getting into drunken brawls and I still can't be assed to go and get them fixed.

You better be you dirty commie

Handles of Popov. It used to be Stoli but the normies caught on and now it's gotten too expensive.

the irony is i voted for trump and literally heinz guderian is my waifu, i just like calling people fascist pigs

Stoli has been normified for decades.

Try Luksusowa. good and cheap and better than that Svedka trash

sick of it desu, don't think if I enjoy drinking past the first four pints but I can't stop myself after then and I feel really irritable, anxious and edgy if I abstain from drinking unless I'm at work or have something that satisfies my full attention.

not a dependent on alcohol physically but I can't stop.

>tfw you feel tfw no gf but you remember that your shit probably isnt that fucked up atm if youre worrying about a lack of intimacy

Me most weekends, though I at least look more kept. Old roommate used to take snapchats of me and send them to me and other people every weekend. Loved waking up to that in the morning...
That happens to me too because I stay up until 2-3 am and spend the rest of the night in my chair. Sometimes wake up when it's light out, move over to bed, then try to sleep past the worst part of the hangover.

>tfw no gf
>realise I could get one if I unfucked my shit
>then remember how shit I am and incapable of unfucking up my shit
>reside myself to drinking more because I've probably given up

she blocked my number and im in love with her

well that's a bit rude of her

...at least she cares enough to block me??

wtf does that even mean, i am a turbo faggot

plot twist: you can still bang girls if youre a piece of shit
you just cant be socially retarded

>tfw got blackout last night
>called my brother
>took an uber to his house
>when he was showering I made an inappropriate comment to his wife (who's a fucking dime)
>she got pissed and asked me to leave
>she text me this morning "you should lighten up on your drinking"

Welp....

did she love you back or were you just being creepy?

LOL this is literally alcoholism in a nutshell

good luck man, we're all here for you but know that those goddamn normies think you're a fuckwit

seriously though dont feel too bad we've all been there or worse

i pissed on my best friend's wife at the beach

>accidentally reminded someone they are reproductively valuable/attractive

not a big deal despite what anyone says

no she broke up with me because i lied to her about smoking cigarettes (who does that)

Thanks man.

She's super conservative so drinking more than one glass of wine on a Saturday is like blasphemy. So drinking during the week or being a flat out alcoholic like me is like being a drug dealer in her eyes

Pls greentext the pissing on your friends wife, I gotta hear that lol

I agree, If someone said something about me being attractive I would be flattered. Even if I was married

My brother didn't even care.....He didn't say one word to me, Or ask me to leave.

id bet money if you repelled a girl it wasnt because you smoke, or even that you lied, but that you might have given off limp-wristed spineless beta vibes. You might have said "sorry" which is often a mistake. draws attention to your weakness

Tell her you’re going to lay hands on her.

In a sexual way? Or violent way?

>grad school summer vacation
>go to north carolina coast, north myrtle beach
>get a condo with a bunch of other undergrads and grad students
>shit goes off the hook, some ex-football players are railing adderall while playing cards, others are getting high, others are just drinking
>being an alkie, im just drinking, smoking the occasional cig
>go out to beach to look at the moon with some other people
>friend goes into ocean with some others to skinny dip
>im still on the beach with a few others, including friend's wife (they are both biochemistry grad students>
>drunk as a fucking russian, tell grad student friends wife that i like her and she's cute
>she smiles and caresses my neck and says she knows already
>kiss each other
>i roll back onto sand and tell her i feel bad about it because her husband is my friend
>she nuzzles closer and says its okay, she's had feelings for me
>i roll over and we start making out
>eventually make out and we both fall asleep (we're both super drunk)
>friend/husband comes back from the ocean
>screams
>apparenly i pised on her while i was asleep

now im alone forever

>the Chad alcoholic vs. the Virgin Adderall snorter

why do americans get married so young?

lol'd hard.

But seriously man....I can relate. I've never pissed on someone before but I've pissed someone elses bed and on numerous friends couches.

I'm guessing you're older now and you don't even know them anymore?

Who gives a shit.

I try to brown out everything I've done in blackouts, Just drink it away man...Just drink all those memories away

Kek what's this photo from?

They all look like they belong getting auctioned off to gay pedos at a Hollywood party.

>tfw got drunk with other people for a change
>tfw told classmates I have a crush on classmate with a boyfriend

Fuck I really hope they don't say anything, would make life even more awkward

Is there way to keep that buzz going all the time without getting "drunk" per se?

I'm like OP.

If I could keep my buzz I'd be the nest version of myself.

>I say "sorry" to girls who will barely even bang me

youtube.com/watch?v=lIv96reVlAE

no, it always fades and you're left with the leftover anxiety caused by your body compensating for the presence of alcohol by stimulating glutamate and norepinephrine release

welcome to hell kid, SEE YOU ON THE BOARDS

i wasn't the op you replied to

anyone else play uncharted?

I unironically liked Lost Legacy better than 4.

drinking light beer slowly

Reminds me of one time my buddy got a tinder date with some super christian homeschool girl. He invited her to a bonfire, she was 21-22 and brought her 16-17 year old sister there as a fucking chaperone. I got insanely drunk on rum and was super belligerent, fighting a buddy who was way bigger and way more sober than me and yelling at him to hit me but I guess was just him wrestling me down gently (from what I was told, I was blackout.) So my buddy drove me and his tinder date/her sister back and apparently they were horrified of me. Makes me lol thinking back on it, he wasn't the type to date a kissless homeschool girl (she wanted the first kiss to be on wedding day, that kind of brainwashed) because he got around a lot, they stopped seeing each other soon after, and now he's married to a more relatable chick. I guess my alcoholism did someone a favor after all by cutting that off quickly.

Roommate was a bro, didn't give much of a shit about my drinking habits and would just tell me what I did the next morning while laughing as I was also laughing. Some good times there.

might as well drop a bath bomb in there and post it on instagram like every other whore out there

that Chloe ass kept me coming back for the sequels

lol

Damn man....

That was a good story, Thank god though right? You saved a mans life in a way....

I met one of those super christian chicks on a dating app years ago, The type of super christian that only wera those ankle long skirts and won't even drink alcohol..I luckily showed up to her house hammered drunk and her dad gave me a stern talking to then made me leave lol

Overall, I think drinking helped both of us in those instances

How do i stop feeling shame and cringe on waking up after a night of heavy drinking

I have asked myself this question countless times. Progressing through a vodka 750 ml right now, playing HotS and not thinking about girls. Hope to God I will wake up tomorrow feeling okay. I know what you mean...

I have been in bed all morning. (1:50PM Now.)
I have an ice pack on my stomach, but it’s not helping much.
Had my last bottle of wine at 7am but threw most of it up so couldn’t even sleep today.
Need to get some food into me so I can go buy more wine and get rid of this fucking horrible hangover.

About to run out of booze. I hate this feel

Irony is that I was also homeschooled, just that parents wanted me homeschooled because they hated the schools in my area, not because they were christian. I hung out with a lot of other homeschooled people through groups made for socialization basically, some super christian still, some went off the walls rebellion against their upbringing as soon as they went to college.

Bad thing was that my stay at home mom didn't actually teach me anything, just gave me books and told me to go at it. Lazy fuck did nothing but sit around browsing the internet reading about the reality TV show "Big Brother" and expecting her 11 and 8 year old kids to magically do schoolwork. When you start at homeschooling a kid that young, don't expect them to be self-motivated. I just played video games on silent all day while doing the extremely small amount of work she told us to do to not have the consoles/PC (when I got older and built one) taken away. I didn't even understand algebra 1 level of math until I was 16-17 years old, then blazed through that, geometry, algebra 2, and some pre-calc type stuff in about 6 months to get a good SAT score for college. I guess worked out because I got full ride scholarships because of my scores, but my lack of study habits in college gave me an absolute shit 2.8 GPA because I'd rather sleep in through classes every day then do homework last minute for the deadlines since that is what I was used to from homeschooling lol. Got a nice paying job right now though so no big deal, just some nightmares after going on a binge then cutting off for the next night, all nightmares involve my family life growing up and being dependent on my parents for living. Waking up makes me so grateful to be completely financially independent of my mom so she can't hold anything over me anymore.

Tell your mom you love her

Does it count as drinking alone if I’m drinking while posting on Veeky Forums?

no. it's far worse.

Bro, I'm only telling you this because I could have written what you wrote when I was 21-22. You can only pull that off around immature, unperceptive or otherwise low quality people. Your sociability is probably not of a high quality and anyone with a head on their shoulders can tell when someone's had six shots. Sure, you can be goofy and outgoing but what does that really get you in life?

I'm not some teetotaler but drinking in moderation around former drinking buddies (and not having to deal with crushing hangovers) gave me a lot of awareness of how sad and delusional drinking culture can be. Why not be the man you want to be rather than feeding your delusions with a depressant?

I managed to kiss a 40+ yo waitress in a shitty bar i go to
I told her i want to fuck her and be her boy tou and apologised in advance but explained that she was attractive to me. I got her number as well prior to that, i dont know if she gave it to me for texting as if she is a teenage girl or some shit, or if i need a reservation. She is a 7/10 milf, but deteriorated from booze and cigarettes no makeup can hide it.
I felt severe shame and cringe when i woke up after all that, in my cum drenched bed because i jacked it like a maniac thinking i can fuck her if she let me kiss her.
She just stood still and opened her mouth slightly, didnt even tilt her head
I still want to fuck her

>anyone with a head on their shoulders can tell when someone's had six shots
>"tolerance doesn't exist"

I say that every time I call to check in every few months to make her happy. Wish I said it more to my alcoholic father who killed himself during a month long drinking episode though....

One time late at night i got a call from my friends to come out and go clubbing with them.
I did. They were all hammered ready for the clubs, both the boys and girls.
I was sober. It was like i decended into hell. One of the worse experiences in my life. I had to down a 2l just set myself into shape.
Next time, my friend was in the same situation, but he was on some hard pills and couldnt consume alcohol, said the exact same thing. Told me how i behave drunk, how demonic everything feels, how i look at people and what shit i say to them and how, how i poke people with a burning cigarette on their skin, how fast i chug beer and the faces i make

Unless you are really overweight, 6 shots taken rapidly will make you drunk even if you have high tolerance. I have been drinking a shitload every day for the past 4 years and I can barely hang onto people 60lbs heavier than me who basically only drink when I visit every few months.Can drink more before puking and everything because my body is used to me, but the slurring of speech is really noticeable to anyone who's encountered drunks in their life.

How does one deal with the drunk honor and denial
Im not fucking drunk, here ill fix it right now, look

Being around drunk people while sober is one of the biggest reasons I want to drink. Being the designated driver is no longer an option, I'd rather pay for an uber to get everyone home and pay an uber to drive me to my car the next day than go to a bar or party sober. Drunk normies are so fucking annoying unless you're drunker than them.

The other night I told my wife the last two years together have been shit.
She knew I was just drunk like I am every night but brought it up the next day bc she knew I was blackout drunk and wouldn’t remember.

I am a real asshole, and I don’t deserve her.

"Guys, people totally can't smell six shots of liqour on my breath!"

t. My only consolation is that these times of degeneracy will cleanse the volk before we begin our beautiful new order. You could have strove for beauty and meaning but you gave into the most base of human vices. Now your body and your mental health will pay the price.

REPENT!