Why England, why?

why England, why?

It's all you can live on when the plague is in full swing and you "accidentally" the empress.

Why not? Gelatin is a good storage medium, and eels aren't all that weird to eat unless you're a beef pork or chicken only Burger.

whoops

Because they are Yuropoors and can’t afford prime cuts of meat since they have to pay jizya to the Paki rape gangs. Bongs also eat periwinkles; picture related.

I'm a burger but this sounds interesting, I like eel. I've heard there are eel pies too, is it like any other meat pie?

Do eurofats really eat this garbage?

Makes me think of Dishonored.

Lidl and Aldi make Yuropoors pay a deposit on shopping carts because they will steal them for scrap metal. The literal state of yurocucks.

Damn Cletus, your sister stand you up for Jamal again tonight? Better look into penis pumps if you want to compete!

Seems like a deal to me. 25p for a trolley that costs £200...

Britain is the cancer, Islam is the answer.

>£200

no wonder you retards are so fucking poor
wasting money on fucking precious metal plated shopping carts

They're a place that thinks boiled meats, and a sludge made of blood and offal is a meal. Are you surprised?

Do Bongastanians actually trash their streets and shove Subway down their elephant sized gullets like in picture?

As is tradition

I'd give anything to be that water bottle.

Is this fucking true? Holy shit eurofats are ridiculous.

I'll take that for any reason over free carts. I can't tell you how many (albeit just the paint, and barely) scratches my car has because of all these lazy fucks at 'Murrican Walmart. No matter HOW far I park away.

>periwinkles
eel is good but the jellied part is nasty af

>amerifats wont eat this