I got this in a package from the government. Should I drink it?

I got this in a package from the government. Should I drink it?

yes
/thread

Pour it into a glass and post results, first.

don't do this it creates mustard gas

i can't imagine a scenario where the answer is 'no'

It faintly smells like urine. Should I drink it?

Absolutely. Report back with the taste and mouthfeel.

Kind of like umami pickles. It's like drinking Kool-Aid with too much powder in that it coats the mouth.

Oh my fuck, that's definitely cyanide. Can you throw up?

If you can't even trust your own government who can you trust?

story?

cold-press nuke juice?

I got three of these cans in a package from the federal government, sent out of Langley, VA.

First one also tasted slightly of urine with a little bit of a spiciness to it. It was lightly carbonated and very smooth. My mouth is a little bit tingly from it, and it lasted for a couple of minutes after finishing the first can.
Each can has a a date and a long serial number on one side and a 3 digit number on the other.

Do I drink the next one?

What are they supposed to be?

Why do you have to make up a faggy story about the CIA sending you drinks when it's almost 100% certain that they're from some corporation testing a new product. Why do you have to be an attention whore and include yourself in the photos of the can/liquid? Why can't you stop acting like a dumb fucking woman?

Crab hands guy.

t. CIA psyops officer

I live right down the street from Langley. Why are they sending you unmarked cans of strange liquid?

You know, there really is an ongoing MRE review program (civilian) people can sign up for. Though something inside a bulky can like a soda seems... Nonsensical? Maybe they just pre mix it and send it out in soda cans.

That doesn't explain why it would be from Langley, which is where the CIA is headquartered. Nothing else involving the military happens there. OP is a roleplaying douchebag.

where do i sign up? legit question

Yeah, drink that with your government cheese.