Have to contribute to office party

>have to contribute to office party
>80 people
>bought 3 tubs of sour cream 24 oz
>underestimated how much sour cream people eat
>2 left
what the fuck do I do with 2 tubs of sour cream?

I think you mean you overestimated. Regardless, use it as a topping on random things. Use it as a thickening agent. Put it on your dick. The possibilities are endless.

Buy some Ruffles and eat both containers bitch

I don't eat potato chips

Fag

wasted carbs tho

Is it really wasted if it you get a tiny sliver of happiness in your life from eating potato chips?

Muh gains!!!

Make a giant dip and have all your friends over.

Underestimated means you bought too little retard. Overestimated would mean you bought too much, and is the correct usage in this case.

Besides, you fucked up anyway by buying sour cream and not the superior crème fraîche.

They probably would have eaten more if you would have opened the other two containers.
Crowds are timid about 1) cutting into a new item and 2) finishing completely an almost gone item.

You can use it to make Stroganoff, Alfredo sauce, add some to a pot of beans, or make a sour cream cake

make some scandi and baltic stuff

What's wasted is your post.

this or this

i dont have friends

the first tub wasn't even half done, since it was opened i didn't take it

>i don't have friends
I'm not surprised. Make salad dressing.

That feel, no friends, no trap gf. ;_;

In related news, people respond differently to stimuli

A couple minutes enjoyment from eating potato chips vs the full-time enjoyment of being fit/healthy.

Hmm.. I wonder which is better?

>Veeky Forums is now populated by arrogant pseudo-fitbros who bully the nerdy population that once thrived here

I wish this place didn't become such shit.

hey you have exactly enough left over for gordon ramsey scrambled eggs

sour cream cookies, sour cream cheesecake, beef stroganoff, put some in a cake and make a frosting

>what the fuck do I do with 2 tubs of sour cream?

>being a genelet that can't do both

Mix it with Chipotle peppers. You will not be disappointed. Snack with corn chips.

>wahh everyone around me isn't as miserable and pathetic as I am

Chips are trash anyways, I didn't eat them before u started caring about carbs

What can't you do with it? I put a dollop of Daisy on fucking everything now. Sour cream has become my favorite condiment. I use it in place of cream in sauces, as a dip or salad dressing base, I put it in scrambled eggs, sometimes I just eat it with a spoon. I embraced the fat, ditched the carbs and got a lot fitter. I don't like the Daisy brand very much though. The culture seems kind of weak. It doesn't have weird stabilizers or anything, so it's good quality. I like a bit more tangy. You have to try out a bunch of brands to find what you like. Just start putting it on everything. Even works on fruit.

OP I want you to explain yourself. How exactly did you intend for these coworkers to eat the sour cream? Were they just spooning it into their mouths, or were there things to dip?

chilli and chilli dogs, 80 people
thought they'd want tons of sour cream, they wanted more nacho cheese than sour cream.

Sour cream enema, how the fuck has no one suggested this yet?

>People preferred cheese over sour cream on their chili dogs
Gee imagine that

Make beef stroganoff

I've never eaten chilli dogs and didn't eat any hot dogs that day. I usually put sour cream on my chilli. So I wouldn't know. But then again wypipo

Plop some into each cup of a muffin tin, put in the freezer to solidify, pop out of mold and place in a ziploc bag, return to freezer and thaw a puck when needed. I do this with yogurt and premixed sauces too if I know I won't use it all or just want smaller portions.

You can make a soft cheese by putting it in a cheese cloth lined colander in a bowl for three days then mix in your favorite herbs...

>Plop some
Stop using the word plop you stupid cunt

how about I plop a few turds on your face?

Not him, but fuck you.

I'm gonna do that shit now. thanks

Oooo, more! I like being degraded because Daddy wasn't hard enough on me, maybe if he had been there at all and rock hard I'd be a smarter little cunt.

No problem.

THICC

Who contributes 3 tubs of sour cream.
Ffs this makes me mad for some reason.

you mean overestimated

Take a plastic tub
Fill with sour cream
Get comfy chair
Sit down
Stick feed in tub
???
Profit!

they should last for a while, from there you can bake cakes with it, make veggie dip, etc.

Make your own onion dip.

Most of everything else was covered. I don't know what humans like. I try to stay out of things like this.

What cake uses sour cream?

throw another party with 160 people

pound cakes. you can't taste the flavor of sour cream, but it adds moisture.

Veeky Forums militantly hates fat people

I see you Chef John

chocolate sour cream cake

you would have a point if we were talking about cheese and not that runny, mildly cheese-flavored dip

Make some quesadillas.

Is that a deconstructed quesadilla or something

Beef stroganoff

You could just like. Not eat too many chips?

Eat a few oranges, bananas and a couple dozen strawberries. Eat both tubs of sour cream. Shit a fruit salad.

Make soup. It works very well in any "cream" soup, and also makes a great topping for other soups. Also tops fried foods very well.

Make some sick ass burritos, bro. Cook up some ground beef and refried beans, throw that shit a tortilla with some lettuce, cheese, and your sour cream, fry them up and you'll be all set.

just return it to the store