Food Mad

>Go to make a sandwich
>Remaining slices of bread have mould

What food related things make you mad?

>plan a meal or recipe involving a specific ingredient or needing a specific kitchen tool
>100% sure I have it
>get all my shit out to start cooking
>I don't have it

just cut the mold off, my dude

That's infuriating. Even worse is when you go shopping, get all the ingredients and then as you start cooking realise you forgot one of them.

Based Frasier Poster is based. Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs, bro.

>roommates used your shit and put a nearly empty container back

>go to use a spice
>it's empty

I'm 33 and only had roommates for one year of my life. I could never go back to living with other people, a girlfriend can be irritating enough, living alone is awesome.

>wake up
>father says we don't have enough money to eat today

>doesn't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs
>gets posted on Veeky Forums anyway
The absolute state.

THEY'RE CALLING AGIN

>you accidentally overcooked the pasta
>you accidentally cooked the pasta too fast so the consistency isn't even across each piece
>you accidentally used too much butter or milk in the cheese sauce so the cheese's more complex flavors are washed out
>you can't even make macaroni right you fat fuck

and this makes you mad?

Made a roast leg of lamb on Sunday. The meat was fucking divine. Just unbelievably delicious. I over-seasoned my potatoes though. Still okay but made me mad to fuck up something so basic, would've been perfect otherwise.

>make reservation at chez henri
>it burns down

Henri built his reputation with that caramelising torch. My God, the irony of him burning down his own restaurant with it. It's worthy of "Oh! Henry."

Pasta can be a bitch

>Break eggs into a pan.
>first two have unbroken yolks.
>Third one bursts and spills over the other two.
>REEEEE!

>not keeping you bread in the freezer

You deserved it, you faggot

>Bread in the freezer
Pure heresy

>2017
>using bread

>such is life in mother Russia

Spain actually. Bless diversity. Migrants took all the unskilled labor.

Your sandwiches must be fucking shit if you don't use bread.
Also
>2018
>being a faggot

Do Spanish women like tall, broad-shouldered white men?

>2017
>eating sandwiches

>bottle of mustard/ketchup lids get crusted up
>afraid to use it slightly each time it builds up

>eat nut
>it has a larvae in it
kms

Food that falls off the side of a plate and melts to the microwave, or bends your paper plates or whatever. Also, dropping utensils drives me up the god damn walls.

>Oh, this spoon and fork will do just fine right here
>Let me grab something real fa-
>OOPS
catapults right all over the fucking floor, then there's oil so it's damn near impossible to completely clean up. and don't get me started on spilling food on my best shirts, or dropping food and having it fall into another dimension like a tiny screw.

>PIZZA!
>undercooked
):

>Making an omelette
>Try to flip it
>Flies up all fuck-ways and lands wrong
>Give up and turn it into scrambled eggs

Ah yeah, and when you properly lube your pan and the same things happens to your fucking pancakes? Or they stick to the fucking pan? Oh yeah, that shit can ruin my entire week in a heartbeat.

>dropping utensils
There is nothing capable of making me curse in such impressively creative ways as much as that. Well, maybe dropping or breaking something I've just washed, that usually elevates my otherwise pc ass, from sailor-mouthed to pirate.

Oh, and pic related. It only happens once every blue moon, but when it does...

not freezing your bread

topkek

I burnt my stomach trying to air-flip a pancake once.
I felt pretty stupid about it.

>a girlfriend can be irritating enough
not a good one.

How does one even achieve this

Lol, yeah that never actually gets me upset, I don't mind the yolk breaking unless for some reason I'm making them specifically for someone, in which case, I'd just try again and keep the fuck up for myself. I'm getting Veeky Forums I try to avoid the yolk since I'm on a cut, but come Spring I'm all yolk. Mostly Ramsay scrambled.