What kind of girls post on Veeky Forums?

the kind you wouldn't fuck. and your disgusting fat NEET ass would fuck a broken wine bottle.

lose some weight

Some cute fatties.
>tfw no cute fat Veeky Forums gf that cooks with you

The kind that shove your hotdog up their clacka if they think you raped them in your thoughts.

They don't.

Well there was Angie. And she was terrible.

And there was that sweaty Jew girl that didn't look like she showered every day, but you'd still totally rail because she was attractive in that weird girl kind of way, that would come here and camwhore while eating weird foods. Like the one I remember was she was eating some green lolly pop with a scorpion in the center.

Then there was that ham planet lady that would get her ham planet boyfriend to record videos of her making her 'recipes' and post them to youtube. Like her cole slaw was just a bag of shredded cabbage and an entire tub of mayo. Someone used to namefag here by her name, but could have just been a troll.

Anyone remember cooking with Masaokis? I hope that crazy fuck is still trucking along out there somewhere.

Traps

>the oldest of fags

Do you remember Liru, Le Derp and sceak?

I enjoyed Borneo's restaurant adventures.

I don't remember the first two, but unfortunately you have reminded me of Sceak. The man who fried his own jizz in a frypan. Among other things.

honestly any of us autists would be lucky to score a girl half as decent as this

I miss the days of sceak.

I thought Angie was attractive.

I think he still posts here under the name chop

I kinda don't, seeing his fucked up nipples put me off of sausage for a while

>chop is the same fag as sceak
My god it all makes so much sense now

average Veeky Forums users

Does she have anymore pics?

I too love to spread my cancer into everyboard.

>what kind of girls post on Veeky Forums

the most insanely normalfag women you can imagine. this is probably one of the most blase, milquetoast boards on the whole site as far as content goes after maybe like /out/ and /po/, and it's non-offensiveness means you get a lot of regular people (relatively) posting, including way more women than just about any other board except /cgl/ and possibly /d/.

it's a not-traditionally-male hobby board, you're not gonna get a lot of weirdo chicks here. probably gf material for the most part.

you thought wrong

She's so fucking hot

Bored housewives that drink too much wine and whose husband's don't pay attention to them anymore.

Sounds like the perfect life

the kind with penises

idk dude, it's still Veeky Forums which has a bad reputation and the culture and type of language widely used on the only appeals to a pretty niche demographic of people. Even on the most tame of boards like you mentioned I still regularly see posts and content that most people would find disturbing or reprehensible, I don't necessarily disagree with what you said though, boards like Veeky Forums probably do attract more normies than the other ones.

The best kind

>this is probably one of the most blase, milquetoast boards on the whole site as far as content goes
people say nigger and tell each other to kill themselves all the time here kek

this is the closest to accurate that i can think of

>not wanting a shitposting Veeky Forums chubby gf instead of boring sluts with sub 100 iq

i saw that in a movie once

I miss Borneo.

not nessarily fat, just female NEETs, artists and sisters of them

autists

I kind of look like OPs pic only not Mexican, I'm white and very pale with dark circles around my eyes.

...oh, and I'm bulimic.

and you have bigger penis

You have to eat all the eggs

I’ve been posting my dinners the past couple nights and people assume I’m a guy because everyone assumes everyone on Veeky Forums is a guy. I myself do even though I’m female.

and you have bigger penis

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

can we meet for coffee sometime?

Pale latin girls best girls

I'll take that as a compliment

also forgot to mention my anal addiction

Depressed Ausfag girls

crusty housewives

I'm a fat housewife.

Qt ones like me ;)

Me

Tubsters. Wine-os. Meme-spouters. Probably some cuties.

Angie was great
I remember. Also there is no evidence whatsoever that Liru was female. On the contrary all evidence points to a gross fat 40 year old man. Stop confusing anime avatars with being an actual female

big hairy bulldyke here

>i kind of look like OP's pic
AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the compliment bb

>probably gf material for the most part.

post feet

hello, I am a transgirl
are you going to glare at me for existing?

>*hmpf..harpf...hurmpf SAUSAAAAAGE...graaamph...gruiiiik...CHOOOOOCOOOOLAATE*

What a cutie

>tfw one of her meals can feed a family of 5 for a day.

>are you going to glare at me for existing?
Not her, but THIS is why everybody hates you fucking whiny shitters.

uwu

look its a private joke between L and T

>tfw her body can feed africa for 1 year