WacDonalds

Have you had your McSocialJustice today?

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/03/08/mcdonalds-flipped-its-logo-to-celebrate-women-then-came-the-backlash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WcDonald's

Imagine if the sjw pr stunt found a way to backfire. Imagine if it turns into #paywomen15

Same

For me, it’s the McChicken. The Best In Equality.

>not the WcChicken. The best equal rights fast food sandwich.

Inshallah, it is very disrespectful in Allah’s eyes to proclaim equality for women. Women are the property of their fathers up until they marry, then they become property of their husbands.

>Wendy's roasted them so hard their logo's a W now

c-can we make that happen?

BLACKEDonald's

Why do you retards always act so surprised when a soulless multinational corporation decides to latch onto some political cause that is currently popular in the collective consciousness? You guys don't actually think they care about this stuff, right? Consumer capitalism means pandering, and that's what this is.

nobody is suprised and way to state the obvious, you dip

What the fuck is this meme and why is it being posted here?

what the flying fuck

>retarded crypto currancy bs spam bot

Why is it a w? I don't get it

This is it, im boycotting the mc donald company

heh

When did anime wcdonalds become real life?

I hate women too, OP.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/03/08/mcdonalds-flipped-its-logo-to-celebrate-women-then-came-the-backlash/

checked and excellent

serves them right. i never in my mind will understand why people try to cater to SJWs. They will never be satisfied.

Nice digits.
It seems there's always a "backlash" with these things now. The more you hand these people the more they demand. If McD had done nothing at all nobody would have asked anything of them related to this day but now that they've done SOMETHING it will never be enough.
"In particular, the company has fought a sustained battle against increases to the minimum wage, an issue that affects women disproportionately."

Serves them right for trying to please these idiots at all.

>chop

>According to the Labor Department, women make up nearly two-thirds of all hourly minimum-wage earners.
is this because single moms get better benefits on part time min wage jobs? Or because of the patriarchy, or what?