Szechuan Sauce

Why was this so hyped up? Its just a thick teriyaki sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W614UsGz9ts
youtube.com/watch?v=1_TwtdTUQNo
youtube.com/watch?v=wE4JrM8OFts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a fucking meme you dip.

Damn, this is the first time in a long time I've seen someone use meme in the actual, correct way.

Yes, McDonald's szechuan sauce is a meme.

Rick and Morty made it relevant again, then mcdonalds cleverly released temporarily. it as a "limited time thing". Then after a few months they added it permanently, much to the excitement of those who wanted it.
Basically memes and marketing came together.

yep, this. it's all marketing and mcdonalds capitalizing on something in pop culture.

Can we meme the arch deluxe back?

its hoisin sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=W614UsGz9ts
youtube.com/watch?v=1_TwtdTUQNo
youtube.com/watch?v=wE4JrM8OFts

It's more like a General tso desu

>in the actual, correct way.
The definition of things change over time you retard

I think it's really good. Though i went and bought a bottle of real szechuan and it tastes nothing like mcdick's and im disapointed

You know why...

>asking questions that have obvious answers
Why are you so ignorant OP?

more like thick soy sauce

not bad if you mix it 50/50 with sriracha tho

It's a fucking dip you meme.

It was never hyped up by anyone who seriously thought it was something special. Justin Roiland basically used it as a prop while improvising lines for R&M and then things got out of hand.

I work for the McDonald's ad agency AMA

I prefer buffalo sauce, homemade. Dice up some jalapeno, fine dice onion, mayo, a touch of dijon, and a dash of chipotle chili powder, industrial vinegar.

It's their best nugget sauce, not that that's saying much.

Because of a shitty cartoon.

Whoa i guess you can't use words wrong then.
Guess a meme really is just a picture with words on it.

>Then after a few months they added it permanently
Now this I didn't know.

that's a trite way of saying you've disingenuously deconstructed the memetic process of infiltrating a concept that is a dichotomy of plural choices.

Is it permanent?

It still amazes me how some of the fans of this show didn't even exist when the original promotion happened (1997), and yet they clamored for it as if it was part of a great pilgrimage.

At this rate, we could get them to love anything as long as Rick gives the word to do so. It would probably be especially easy, now that 90s nostalgia is on the horizon.